Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forrest Fenn's Rubies, Diamonds Sapphires...Where??
08-15-2016, 04:16 PM,
(08-15-2016, 03:59 PM)Indy Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 03:53 PM)Buddy Allen Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 03:48 PM)imsunbuddynow Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 03:39 PM)Buddy Allen Wrote: Federal investigators from the BLM and BIA have photos of the chest and contents.

oh..........thtas news I have never heard before, whatever for do fed investigators have pics of the chest? Is there an investigation? Is there something of interest to them that believe to be in the chest? Or do they think there's a chocolate donut in there?

Research the raid

Buddy, do we know if they catalogued the contents or just took pics of the outside and inside (with lid open). They would only catalogue it if they took it with them or if it was part of the investigation. I'm not an attorney, but a warrant is usually very specific and they were looking for specific items and not the chest.

We need our resident Attorney Daisy Mae to answer. If the lid was closed would they be able to open it and catalogue the items if they were looking for specific Indian artifacts in the warrant.

Scope of the warrant is determined by the object being looked for.
For example, if arrowheads were an item the warrant authorized a search for then law enforcement could search all spaces small enough to contain an arrowhead. Some exceptions could apply, like a locked box that clearly belonged to a guest in the house. Loopholes, as always!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
08-15-2016, 04:20 PM,
RE: Forrest Fenn's Rubies, Diamonds Sapphires...Where??
Thanks. I'm not sure what it even matters. It's all worth a lot of money and some of it would be a great addition to the local museum by my house. (or maybe the Buffalo Bill Cody museum).

It would be great if the finder allows it to tour around (if museums want it) so everyone can see it up close.
08-15-2016, 04:22 PM,
(08-15-2016, 04:20 PM)Indy Wrote: Thanks. I'm not sure what it even matters. It's all worth a lot of money and some of it would be a great addition to the local museum by my house. (or maybe the Buffalo Bill Cody museum).

It would be great if the finder allows it to tour around (if museums want it) so everyone can see it up close.

I wasn't sure how it mattered either. Thought you were going to surprise me with another brilliant insight. Now I'm just bummed....

08-15-2016, 04:25 PM,
(08-15-2016, 04:22 PM)DaisyMae Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 04:20 PM)Indy Wrote: Thanks. I'm not sure what it even matters. It's all worth a lot of money and some of it would be a great addition to the local museum by my house. (or maybe the Buffalo Bill Cody museum).

I wasn't sure how it mattered either. Thought you were going to surprise me with another brilliant insight. Now I'm just bummed....

I got nothing. lol.

It seems to matter to SNL. It sounds like he's offering 6 figures for the photos, so he must have some devious plan worked out in his head.
08-15-2016, 05:51 PM,
Look a new treasure hunt!
08-15-2016, 06:52 PM,
Off topic - since you brought up Larry Echo Hawk, I wanted to sneak in a quick kudos for the art of his nephew, Bunky Echo Hawk, who I knew years ago. He is a Native American artist with a powerful message. And who knows, maybe someone will find a random connection. Ok, I'm done promoting. Admin can delete if she finds it too tangentialSmile

[Image: 54c932ea0a4b899642de909c93a4f08e.jpg]

[Image: d1b86b2f8d3d8d9f8b52d1854707db36.jpg]

05-01-2019, 10:27 AM,
(08-15-2016, 08:27 AM)TwoCrows Wrote: Here is a quick list, in FF's own words, as to what the treasure chest contains: "265 gold coins, mostly American double eagle and eagles. Hundreds of gold nuggets, two the size of hen eggs, hundreds of rubies, 8 emeralds, 2 Ceylon sapphires, many diamonds, 2 ancient Chinese jade carvings, a 2,000 year old Sinu and Tairona necklace, Pre-Columbian gold bracelets and fetishes, and more."

So why is Mr Fenn showing us only HALF of his treasure? This is in addition to the fact I pointed out earlier about FF not posing with his treasure. Who in their right mind would not photograph the entire complete treasure?? How much more dazzling would hundreds of red rubies, sapphires and sparkling diamonds, etc... have added to the treasures enticement? LOADS! Imagine sparing no expense to restore your favorite classic car to mint condition. And in the end, all you have is a photo of the job half complete. Have you ever known a car guy not to be pictured with his restored dream car in a hundred different poses?

Imagine if FF never provided us with any photos of his supposed treasure, he only described it and told us he hid it. How many people would believe or take interest? He knew he had to provide us with something. But real treasures are hard to come by. Those that do exist are known to their owners. What choice would he have if he needed to provide us with a photo? He could have amassed his own treasure, which I am suggesting had he done so, would have taken hundreds of photos of ALL of his treasure and posed with it, like the true "ham" he is! The only other options would be to rent a treasure for a photo session, as I had mentioned before, which is hard to do without being exposed one way or another. His last option would be obtaining a photo of a treasure and chest which he was confident would or could not be traced to another source.

What other explanation could there be for having so few and shoddy photographs of an INCOMPLETE treasure and not a single one connecting it to him?
X2 he never had the contents described that's why no pictures exist.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forrest Fenn: Our Modern Forrest Gump filmguy 8 1,491 05-22-2019, 08:35 PM
Last Post: doodlebug