Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffalo Bill Codys gravesite
11-06-2013, 11:07 PM,
I'm curious. How many of my fellow Coloradans will admit to making the slightly embarrassing, touristy visit to Buffalo Bills grave? I will admit to doing this, but the beautiful drive made it worthwhile. Smile ma
11-08-2013, 10:35 AM,
There are a few interesting things about Buffalo Bills Gravesite. One is he hated his wife and filed for divorce under the precedent that she was a "detestable nag". So why was she buried next to him "at his request"?
11-08-2013, 11:58 AM,
He died in Denver, and the city of Denver buried his body under concrete. The Wild West.

11-08-2013, 12:35 PM,
I've been there as my daughter lives at the foot of Lookout Mt in Golden. I get mad every time I think about it. As many of you know, he founded Cody WY where he lived. His sister, who lived in Denver, became ill. He was visiting her when he became ill and died. His sister decided that he should be buried on Lookout Mt where he had never been. I'm not sure how long after, but some cowpokes decided to go down there and bring his body back to Cody where it belonged. They were caught...so the good people of CO encased him in concrete so it couldn't happen again.