Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Fish Story
09-01-2013, 01:46 PM,
A Fish Story
Estacado

If you get dissed, just let it fall by the wayside.

I've looked into the Tewa connections and stories. I also do not believe that "some things that appeared seemingly out of thin air" should be discounted. When you do mountain of research and parse the details, there are times when you need to step back and let things come to you from the void. The answer may be revealed in a more universal or spiritual way, when you give in and stop trying so hard.

Your thoughts are worth hearing.

SYand42lbsHeavier,

Halogetter

09-02-2013, 05:37 AM,
A Fish Story
Hi Estacado, Well said, I agree with your thinking. I read that flood story too, I don't remember if it said where the people lived before the flood, but I thought that might be a good place to look, depending on where it was.
02-04-2018, 06:19 PM,
RE: A Fish Story
In the 4 February 2018 Six Questions with Forrest Fenn, FF said the treasure is still where he hid it. That's encouraging, but it could be that someone, without Fenn's knowledge, has quietly absconded with the prize. A successful (and wise) searcher might be afraid that a number of folks have commenced with laying a foundation for legal claims on the treasure chest, impugning Fenn as some kind of thimblerig operator who has stripped them of fortune, dignity, or worse. Also, whether or not someone has correctly interpreted the poem, it is fun to get a heavy load of the excersices of imagination where diviners connect the dots in Fenn's latest reminiscence, which invariably, and to a degree that challenges the suggestion of coincidence, inoculates the treasure hunter to shouts from the gallery, spurned by Fortuna, of 'Fish story!'.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Place kids fish Sweet Charity 0 937 10-26-2013, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Sweet Charity