Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youre at your spot. Now what?
05-07-2014, 02:20 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from deb on May 5, 2014, 11:12 pm</b>

If he really said that? Uh yes he did, on national tv, on the Today Show.
</div>

My bad - I meant to say "If he really meant that". As in you would need it to find the treasure, as opposed to just needing it if it gets dark before you can get back to your car.

Scott
05-07-2014, 03:01 PM,

<b>Quote from scott W on May 7, 2014, 3:20 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">

</div>

My bad - I meant to say "If he really meant that". As in you would need it to find the treasure, as opposed to just needing it if it gets dark before you can get back to your car.

Scott</div>
</div>

All you'll need is a Flashlight and a sandwich. I'm not one for after the fact statements, but if we 'need' a flash light to find the chest could it be that we have to look at dusk or night time? Is this why we should bring a bite to eat, because we have to wait? Could the chest be located in side a very dark area? OR can it be that, if your out searching, make sure ya bring some food and a flashlight... you maybe out all day looking and be getting back late, [common sense]. After the fact statements just add more mystery to try and solve to an already difficult poem. I'll stick to the poem for now.
05-07-2014, 03:38 PM,

<b>Quote from Seeker on May 7, 2014, 4:01 pm</b>
<b>Quote from scott W on May 7, 2014, 3:20 pm</b>

</div>

Scott</div>
</div>

All you'll need is a Flashlight and a sandwich. I'm not one for after the fact statements, but if we 'need' a flash light to find the chest could it be that we have to look at dusk or night time? Is this why we should bring a bite to eat, because we have to wait? Could the chest be located in side a very dark area? OR can it be that, if your out searching, make sure ya bring some food and a flashlight... you maybe out all day looking and be getting back late, [common sense]. After the fact statements just add more mystery to try and solve to an already difficult poem. I'll stick to the poem for now.</div>
</div>

Seems to me that we had hashed this flashlight sandwich thing over before and we are coming back around again. I remember f stating you do not need a flashlight and sandwich to find the chest. Also does anyone else remember forrest telling Gadi Schwartz to stay out of caves? If you don't know who Gadi was and him going into caves then forget it and I would suggest reading all the past blogs post to find him and also reading past sandwich flashlight post.

Just being a grumpy old guy today and hate anything reheated.
05-07-2014, 04:28 PM,
Its the wind making you grumpy. It does it to everyone. Probably a good thing, you smile in all that blowing dirt and it sticks to your teeth. Smile

Shhh they aren't listening.
05-07-2014, 10:14 PM,

<b>Quote from deb on May 7, 2014, 5:28 pm</b>

Its the wind making you grumpy. It does it to everyone. Probably a good thing, you smile in all that blowing dirt and it sticks to your teeth. Smile

</div>

Oh maybe so I thought the reheated stuff made me windy.
05-07-2014, 10:36 PM,
<b>"Bring a flashlight and sandwich"</b>

What if… It’s just simply a metaphor?

What if it's just about being smart and safe?

http://www.rei.com/learn/expert-advice/t...ntials.htm

Play video.

@ 1:13 interesting

@ 2:22 interesting

"And the case a short 2 hour journey turns into an all-day epic".

This can happen to anyone, and we know this from last year - it has happen.

All 10 maybe excessive, but it makes sense to be smart when on your search, yes?

<b>IMHO</b>
05-08-2014, 06:21 AM,
Just saw on TV that today is supposed to be the "great American grump-out" at least according to Albuquerque Channel 4 (which is in our hotel room in Las Vegas NM - today is on to Taos).
05-08-2014, 06:53 AM,
Uhhh what is a grump out? Sounds unpleasant! lol
Shhh they aren't listening.
05-08-2014, 06:59 AM,
Think it means we're NOT supposed to be grumpy - harrumph.
05-08-2014, 09:53 AM,

<b>Quote from Mr T. on May 7, 2014, 11:36 pm</b>

<b>"Bring a flashlight and sandwich"</b>

What if… It’s just simply a metaphor?

What if it's just about being smart and safe?

http://www.rei.com/learn/expert-advice/t...ntials.htm

Play video.

@ 1:13 interesting

@ 2:22 interesting

"And the case a short 2 hour journey turns into an all-day epic".

This can happen to anyone, and we know this from last year - it has happen.

All 10 maybe excessive, but it makes sense to be smart when on your search, yes?

<b>IMHO</b>
</div>
http://spellbookofwitches.tumblr.com/pos...-sand-trap

"The Sand Trap

By Scott Cunningham

This is a simple ritual designed to “trap” negative energies before they enter your home. Similar objects and devises have been used for centuries around the world. To make it, you’ll need:

•A small jar that once held spices, perhaps. It should be glass for, after all, glass is made from sand. Thoroughly wash and dry the jar, removing any labels. It must have a close-fitting lid as well."

http://www.oldsantafetradingco.com/blog/...fragrances