Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15 years...
09-10-2016, 11:09 PM,
RE: 15 years...
(09-10-2016, 10:51 PM)knighterrant Wrote: I'm not trying to be overly critical of him, I think he's got some mental issues from this chase. Either that or he enjoys messing with your mind.
You said it much better.
09-10-2016, 11:11 PM,
@Kpro

I thing that you're full of cra cra Smile

@geydelkon

5009 feet? Where in the hell are you looking for the chest, in Florida??

*Let's face it guys, I have it figured out, and you don't....I'm not boasting, I'm just merely stating fact.*
09-10-2016, 11:13 PM,
(09-10-2016, 11:11 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: *Let's face it guys, I have it figured out, and you don't....I'm not boasting, I'm just merely stating opinion.*

Fixed.

Get back to us when you have chest in hand. Then it will be fact.
09-10-2016, 11:17 PM,
(09-10-2016, 11:11 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: @Kpro

@geydelkon

*Let's face it guys, I have it figured out, and you don't....I'm not boasting, I'm just merely stating fact.*

Gordon, I'd like to offer my assistance. You are such an insufferable braggart that I will be happy to carry your oxygen tanks all the way up that mountain, just to see the look on your face. PM me if you need the help.

09-10-2016, 11:20 PM,
15 years...
(09-10-2016, 11:17 PM)knighterrant Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 11:11 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: @Kpro

@geydelkon

Gordon, I'd like to offer my assistance. You are such an insufferable braggart that I will be happy to carry your oxygen tanks all the way up that mountain, just to see the look on your face. PM me if you need the help.

Good grief.

Kpro

PS: Please add 'perhaps', 'might', and ' in my opinion only' to each sentence to ensure I don't get attacked. I know nothing and know I know nothing.
09-10-2016, 11:43 PM,
@romeofoxtrot

You're a piece of work, you know that, romeofoxtrot. And no, not my opinion, FACT!!

@knighterrent

No thanks, I don't need your help, knighterrent, I have a dolly. But, thank you all the same. Y'all seem to think that my weight had something to do with me not making it to my spot, NO, it was the 18% oxygen in the air that did it. My body is use to 21% oxygen in the air. Even skinny people have this problem...and this is why none of you have figured out this poem yet, because you don't do your research before you speak. And, I'm sure that you have been doing this for the last 6 years. Hence, no chest.
09-11-2016, 12:22 AM,
(09-10-2016, 11:43 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: @romeofoxtrot

You're a piece of work, you know that, romeofoxtrot. And no, not my opinion, FACT!!

@knighterrent

No thanks, I don't need your help, knighterrent, I have a dolly. But, thank you all the same. Y'all seem to think that my weight had something to do with me not making it to my spot, NO, it was the 18% oxygen in the air that did it. My body is use to 21% oxygen in the air. Even skinny people have this problem...and this is why none of you have figured out this poem yet, because you don't do your research before you speak. And, I'm sure that you have been doing this for the last 6 years. Hence, no chest.

Oxygen is present in air at 21% at all elevations, at least in the troposphere. As you go up in elevation air pressure drops but not the relative abundance of N2 and O2. This is a common mistake.
09-11-2016, 01:42 AM,
@John Brown

That's what I was saying, the pressure is more dense on the coast, and less dense as you go up in elevation, so the blood in your body has less oxygen in it...thank you for backing me up on this John Brown. You're a good man. Smile
09-11-2016, 05:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 06:03 AM by astree.)
(09-10-2016, 07:49 PM)geydelkon Wrote: .
So here, look at this video closely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAi3taKHIuw

Some things I noticed about the video

Cody High Style
CH S

Quick "Draw"

Forrest may have been at one of the events, like the Patrons Ball. ?

3:33

astree

Gordon L, right, it's percentage times relative density of the air to give the effective percentage (compared to sea level)

http://www.higherpeak.com/altitudechart.html
=====

DON’T RESEARCH...THINK!!!

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

WP (stock symbol)
09-11-2016, 10:26 AM,
(09-11-2016, 05:58 AM)astree Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 07:49 PM)geydelkon Wrote: .
So here, look at this video closely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAi3taKHIuw

Some things I noticed about the video

Cody High Style
CH S

Quick "Draw"

Forrest may have been at one of the events, like the Patrons Ball. ?

3:33

astree

Gordon L, right, it's percentage times relative density of the air to give the effective percentage (compared to sea level)

http://www.higherpeak.com/altitudechart.html

Astree you being a long time searcher , you have come up with some brilliant answers towards the solve.
I have made so many comments that seem way out there. Actually, they mean something that is very important. Since it has been 6 years and no one has been able to even get one clue, who are they to follow now. Everyone should remember that the clues will emerge when one understands the poem. I have not given out what stanzas 1, 2 and the last one means. Yet they are 3 pieces of "painted" art. The Poem is all about art and Forrest will sell it to you if you like it.