Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Freebie vanishes!
09-22-2016, 02:50 PM,
The Freebie vanishes!
Oho!! shaming works! thanks, moo.
09-22-2016, 02:54 PM,
RE: The Freebie vanishes!
(09-22-2016, 02:50 PM)abex Wrote: Oho!! shaming works! thanks, moo.

Actually it disappeared because of my post about the unintended clue that some one had posted in her thread.
09-22-2016, 03:05 PM,
(09-22-2016, 02:54 PM)Indy Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 02:50 PM)abex Wrote: Oho!! shaming works! thanks, moo.

Actually it disappeared because of my post about the unintended clue that some one had posted in her thread.

And that post/clue was???

--TW
09-22-2016, 03:42 PM,
(09-22-2016, 03:37 PM)Minnie Eftskin Wrote:
Quote:Where did Mindy's freebie go? It was just here, maybe I misplaced it.

To perpetuate a comment and declaration I made in that post I will repost it here.

Mindy indicated she was not entirely up front regarding her trip. SOMETHING prevented her from going all the way. What could that possibly be?????

I think she was in Montana. Not New Mexico. Why?

Montana has Block Management Areas during hunting season which means some roads can be blocked and require checking and monitoring by others.

Minnie

Pretty sure Mindy was in Santa Fe, NM, and surrounding areas.

What happened to the original thread and why was it deleted? I hope it wasn't because of the Gypsy Wagon picture I posted. Do pictures that get posted eat up too much data or take the website extra time to download when readers log on? Just curious.
09-22-2016, 03:48 PM,
Most likely because a lot of people get jelous and try to disprove her theory before she has completed her search to her satisfaction. ... oh and her mother is very very ill....Where's the humanity guys.... that's a retorical question BTW.
Me, I'm grateful for anyone giving a tidbit of info and not just opining on 3rd party quotes.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
09-22-2016, 03:52 PM,
nothing is free don't fool yourselfs....
09-22-2016, 03:54 PM,
Go figure. Just more drama and another one to add to the hmmmm....file. Deniability comes later.
Being unique and being original are two different things...or are they? -RLW
09-22-2016, 04:20 PM,
(09-22-2016, 03:48 PM)Puzzle X Wrote: Most likely because a lot of people get jelous and try to disprove her theory before she has completed her search to her satisfaction. ... oh and her mother is very very ill....Where's the humanity guys.... that's a retorical question BTW.
Me, I'm grateful for anyone giving a tidbit of info and not just opining on 3rd party quotes.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thank you, PX.
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
09-22-2016, 04:20 PM,
(09-22-2016, 04:06 PM)Anna Graham Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 03:54 PM)viper244 Wrote: Go figure. Just more drama and another one to add to the hmmmm....file. Deniability comes later.

You mean the thread was just a figment of our imagination. I knew I should have taken the red pill

The blue pill is much better!!!

--TW
09-22-2016, 04:24 PM,
(09-22-2016, 03:42 PM)cynthia Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 03:37 PM)Minnie Eftskin Wrote:
Quote:Where did Mindy's freebie go? It was just here, maybe I misplaced it.

To perpetuate a comment and declaration I made in that post I will repost it here.

Mindy indicated she was not entirely up front regarding her trip. SOMETHING prevented her from going all the way. What could that possibly be?????

I think she was in Montana. Not New Mexico. Why?

Montana has Block Management Areas during hunting season which means some roads can be blocked and require checking and monitoring by others.

Minnie

Pretty sure Mindy was in Santa Fe, NM, and surrounding areas.

What happened to the original thread and why was it deleted? I hope it wasn't because of the Gypsy Wagon picture I posted. Do pictures that get posted eat up too much data or take the website extra time to download when readers log on? Just curious.

Yes, Cynthia is right. NM.

For most of the rest of you: I have never been "shamed" into deleting a thread. I have never cowered in a corner. I deleted the thread for reasons of my own and I owe no explanation.
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com