Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can you feel it?
11-15-2013, 01:20 AM,
can you feel it?
can you feel it?

the moment when your heart skips a beat as you see a glimmer under the leaves and dirt and branches. You drop to your knees because they are shaking so hard you are unable to stand. You hold your breath as your gloved hand sweeps the debris away and there is the lid, the dancing girls beckoning you to come inside and see.

can you feel it?

removing your glove the cold hits your hand like a hammer on a anvil. as your fingertips brush the bronze lid a single tear slowly work's its way down your cheek and lands directly in the center of the box like a bulls eye waiting for a arrow to find its way home.

can you feel it?

you slowly lift the lid and the excitement is mixed with fear.. what if it's empty? What if im to late. What if Forrest is laughing to himself again miles away. What if...

can you feel it?

the reflection of the sun is directly in your eyes from the contents of the chest so you can't focus on what your looking at. you plunge in your hand and it is oh so cold. The coins, the nuggets, the jewelry is freezing. waiting so many years for the warmth of your hand.

can you feel it?

you wipe away the tears and a deep laugh finds its way from your belly to your mouth. It has been here all this time. So simple to find. You let the gems and coins fall back into the chest through your splayed fingers and wonder why it was you the chest picked. Why you out of so many thousands.

can you feel it?

you look through the coins for the key and then your back goes rigid as you hear a twig snap. your eyes dart side to side but you dont dare move. could someone else be here? you werent to specific on the blog but you did say you were coming here. was that a footfall? the dancing girls seem to mock you. Did you really think it was going to be this easy they scream at you.

can you feel it?

your euphoria turns to fear and panic. how do I get this out of here. how do I get this to safety? do I leave it and return? do I dare? who can I trust?

can you feel it?

11-15-2013, 11:43 AM,
can you feel it?
can you feel your wife pulling at the covers wrapped around your body as you snap out of your dream. You look at her in that way that tells her; she is the only true treasure of your dreams.
11-15-2013, 12:29 PM,
can you feel it?
what if the person who knows where it is,has already snowshoed to the site,and didnt see the dancing girls,but took the gold and skidadled...can you feel it ? d just kiddin
11-15-2013, 12:33 PM,
can you feel it?
mdc

I'm curious why stop at fear? Putting my silly response aside, I would be curious for you to expand on these thoughts. I like your imagination....... please continue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can feel it coming crazyfamily 241 21,458 Yesterday, 08:41 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily