Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My hints/clues as a good bye gift
10-12-2016, 02:33 PM,
I have spent 75 days in jail due to my poor decisions and addiction to meth and in the grip of this addiction I found the Chase. I have lost all I had and have some important relationships to rebuild so out of necessity I must bow out. I will lay out all my research and ideas over the coming days as I remember them. I hope it helps someone find it. Fenn said misdeeds later in life come with a lasting sting, so true!
I apologize for my arrogance in the past, ego is set aside now. This post is given in all respect and not meant to mislead. Geygilken, thank you for your friendship, our talks were enlightening and interesting. I valued those talks greatly.

I believe you must be very careful how you interpret ANYTHING he has ever said and not be concrete on how to you use his words. Ex: The elevation, the states, etc could just be hints not actual geographical directions. He says 1 0f 4 states. States of matter maybe- water has gaseous, solid, liquid and there is a 4th state for some matter like CO2 has super critical state.

1. Lets start with lasting sting- the Fibonacci sequence explains nature in many interesting and almost mystical ways. Bee hereditary is one, say the line "your effort will be" over and over and listen good. Sounds like "your infertile bee" and he says you must know where to start. Whether the bee has 1 or 2 parents dictates where the Fibonacci sequence begins. I thought maybe as a cipher or code.

2. My favorite WWWH = referring to #'s
He states W warm waters halt, not cold water starts.
This tells me halt or walk is important cause it doesn't rhyme but more importantly the warm is where we focus:
Water boils at
K 373
F 212
C 100
Multiple directions here, this line could also say "Where war matters halt" thus sending us to begin after Peace or line 6. He moved to Santa Fe to get away from the spirit of war that he experienced in Nam. This is a defining experience in his life. So back to the poem.
This is only 1 of many ways I have interpreted the scales(fish?) and sentence 2.
"For all to seek" or "For all to see K" K = Kelvin then move back to Sentence 2
Begin it at 373 and take it in the canyon down or celcius down. 373 to 100, difference of 273 which is where water freezes at Kelvin scale. Then the line "Put ten below the..." = 27.3 From there its no....end is ever drawing nigh" which sounds like infinity. 27-19 = 8 and the symbol for infinity is an 8 laid on it's side. So 19 sticks out, why? In using different ways to interpret these #'s and turning them into lat/long I came across a road off of Chief Joseph Highway in Yellowstone wilderness or "brave(indian) and in the wood(Yellowstone).
This road is called RD XUX, unusual name huh? also called Squaw Creek.
In the last line "I give U title...." turns XUX into XIX OR roman numeral(the key is in the chest, it's a Romanesque chest) 19.
Bit of a stretch until I found that if you followed the poem from across the street of the "Painters Outpost" it leads to this road XUX. Didn't he make millions selling paintings? With my treasures bold being Painters Outpost but that was only part of my excitement. Painters Outpost is located on Van Dyke rd which is a shade of brown from a 15th century painting. Take a look at the boot shape off of Van Dyke rd formed by it and a driveway. Matches the gypsy boot in book.
Still a stretch? Draw XIX on paper and you see it is the freemason symbol. Looks like AN eye in the middle of the 2 X's. As I have gone alone in there....
Take the word title and spell it in capital(treasures bold) letters and then spell it backwards, then flip the letters upside down, then flip the letters over left to right( read the poem OVER and OVER) It gives you the number 37111(or interpreted as 373) and there is an address 373 Rd XUX and there aren't many houses on this road. From Google Earth you see blue tarps in the shape of a 19 and I saw 2 C's also(look quickly down your quest 2 C's). Coincidence? could be but with the totality of the above I believed not.
I traveled to this local and searched thoroughly. The blue tarps had been moved and the big C was formed by stacked rocks(blaze). These rocks had been kicked over in many places as if someone had been searching there. The drawing of his dad looking at the moon was exactly the placement and stage of the moon when I stood at the spot of the C's looking at where the sun came up that morning, July 22nd. What is interesting was the regrowth on a mountain side below the moon, whose tree ages would match approx. when he had cancer. The tree stumps in drawing.

Enough for today, much more soon.
10-12-2016, 04:38 PM,
RE: My hints/clues as a good bye gift
Hi, don't know u, but understand, will be praying you make right choices from this day on. Good luck to you. Try God.
10-12-2016, 04:44 PM,
Here's my big hint. Look at the last line of the poem.

I give you tITle to the goal.

If you "take it" it gives the word OUTLET.
Now look up OUTLET in Spanish. The first meaning/synonym is EXIT. X it. Looking up outlet in Spanish also gives a word to those searching maps for years will recognize.

X IT, is perhaps, in my opinion, the first clue. Then you will have to follow the directions to get the poem to read straightforward. Ugh....I may have to delete this...tmi....
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
10-12-2016, 04:51 PM,
Be kind to yourself and others Deep...Just say NO(I know it ain't easy, nothin' easy is worth it)...And may God bless and keep ya...Drop by to say HI now and then to let us know how ya doin'...
10-12-2016, 04:52 PM,
(10-12-2016, 04:44 PM)Mindy Wrote: Here's my big hint. Look at the last line of the poem.

Now look up OUTLET in Spanish. The first meaning/synonym is EXIT. X it. Looking up outlet in Spanish also gives a word to those searching maps for years will recognize.

X IT, is perhaps, in my opinion, the first clue. Then you will have to follow the directions to get the poem to read straightforward. Ugh....I may have to delete this...tmi....

Just for good measure!

DeeepThnkr - good luck to you, and be well!
10-12-2016, 05:04 PM,
Hi Deep,

Sorry for the challenges and wish you the very best. This was an honest post and I appreciate you exposing yourself to hopefully help others. Wish you luck in your future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-12-2016, 05:27 PM,
Wow you guys are making it wayyy more complicated than need be.. Stop reaching for things.. Or at least reach in the other direction..
10-12-2016, 09:10 PM,
(10-12-2016, 04:44 PM)Mindy Wrote: Here's my big hint. Look at the last line of the poem.

The XIT ws a major/historic ranch in the Texas Panhandle
10-12-2016, 09:18 PM,
@Deep,

You mentioned "Fibonacci sequence", "freemason symbol", and "eye in the middle". These are very much related to the deep logic required by Fenn, and are some of the things needed to solve level 2 of this puzzle. I wish I could explain more.

Unfortunately you didn't make it to level 2 because you were searching in the wrong place.
10-12-2016, 10:50 PM,
Deep, you sound so positive, and thats a very good thing. wanting n needing a change is 2 3rds the battle.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Subtle Clues/Hints in TTOTC.... Gordon Lightfoot 16 2,216 12-08-2018, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  who pays the taxes on the gift? Gilagin 17 3,747 07-02-2018, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Gilagin
  hints/clues in the book stu 73 14,390 11-28-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Hints, Clues & Searchers' Blues Larsonist 11 9,125 03-21-2016, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Larsonist
  Clues verses Hints Bet 16 9,632 03-10-2016, 04:40 PM
Last Post: glock20
  Fenn's Mood Swings..and Relationship to Hints and Clues glock20 1 2,053 10-17-2015, 08:23 PM
Last Post: will197532