Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My narcissist list
10-13-2016, 12:48 PM,
RE: My narcissist list
(10-13-2016, 12:45 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 12:43 PM)JoeBad Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 12:31 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 12:16 PM)Skipper Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 11:56 AM)Mindy Wrote: SMH...C'mon, Skipper...you wanna piece of me? Put up your dukes. Lol. Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy, no one was listed because I thought them obtuse, the truth is quite the contrary, However; you have made it easy to rest my case. The Count took it as a compliment and he is correct, it is quite possibly going to take someone with an ego to find Forrest's trove. My point of this thread / discussion was to make all aware of those that I believe have a narcissistic attitude about themselves and their involvement in the chase, and whether they take this as a compliment or insult is wholly upon themselves.

Lol, Skipper, I didn't take it as a serious insult; rather I sensed it was all in fun. I guess I should apologize and give some background for my earlier comment.

During the hurricane, my son, James and I watched a documentary on YouTube about body language. I'd seen it before, and it was really interesting.

There's a part where it said that during a Nixon-Kennedy presidential debate, the people who listened on the radio said Nixon won by a landslide, but those who watched on tv said Kennedy won by a landslide.

I thought it was really interesting and made me think about just how impersonal texting and the Internet are.

So I'm sorry if I came across wrong--but I did find it a good opportunity to point out how inaccurate some judgments based on words alone can be.

No worries, it's all good. Smile

(10-13-2016, 12:31 PM)JoeBad Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 11:56 AM)Mindy Wrote: SMH...C'mon, Skipper...you wanna piece of me? Put up your dukes. Lol. Smile

This thread is sorta fun. Lol

From the files of Dr's Howard, Fine and Howard.

Hypo-mania symptoms:

Inflated self-esteem or grandiosity
Decreased need for sleep (feels rested after only 3 hours of sleep).
More talkative than normal and pressure to keep talking.
Flight of ideas or subjective experience that thoughts are racing.
Distractibility (e.g., attention too easily drawn to unimportant or irrelevant external stimuli)
Increase in goal-directed activity (either socially, at work or school, or sexually) or psychomotor agitation.
Excessive involvement in pleasurable activities that have a high potential for painful consequences.

Just sayin

And your perceptions based on what you "observe" on the blogs qualifies you to make these layman diagnoses?

Jus sayin...

Nope, nope and nope. Just a Stooges expert. I can spot one when I sees em.

Really? And who are these "stooges" you see?

Singular. A Stooge
10-13-2016, 12:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2016, 01:00 PM by Mindy.)
My narcissist list
(10-13-2016, 12:16 PM)Skipper Wrote:

Mindy, no one was listed because I thought them obtuse, the truth is quite the contrary, However; you have made it easy to rest my case. The Count took it as a compliment and he is correct, it is quite possibly going to take someone with an ego to find Forrest's trove. My point of this thread / discussion was to make all aware of those that I believe have a narcissistic attitude about themselves and their involvement in the chase, and whether they take this as a compliment or insult is wholly upon themselves.

Lol, Skipper, I didn't take it as a serious insult; rather I sensed it was all in fun. I guess I should apologize and give some background for my earlier comment.

During the hurricane, my son, James and I watched a documentary on YouTube about body language. I'd seen it before, and it was really interesting.

There's a part where it said that during a Nixon-Kennedy presidential debate, the people who listened on the radio said Nixon won by a landslide, but those who watched on tv said Kennedy won by a landslide.

I thought it was really interesting and made me think about just how impersonal texting and the Internet are.

So I'm sorry if I came across wrong--but I did find it a good opportunity to point out how inaccurate some judgments based on words alone can be.

Hypo-mania symptoms:

Distractibility (e.g., attention too easily drawn to unimportant or irrelevant external stimuli)
Increase in goal-directed activity (either socially, at work or school, or sexually) or psychomotor agitation.
Excessive involvement in pleasurable activities that have a high potential for painful consequences.

Just sayin

And your perceptions based on what you "observe" on the blogs qualifies you to make these layman diagnoses?

Jus sayin...

And are you calling those people that actually have that disorder(which isn't narcissism, btw), "stooges?"

For those of you who don't know, hypo mania is a mood disorder that goes along with bipolar disorder, and is difficult for even clinicians to diagnose, because of many other differential diagnoses, like ADHD (which I actually do have), and hyperthyroidism (also had along with hypo).

And it seems more and more like the people that actually do have bipolar and other mental disorders are labeled as "stooges," which is pretty sad, and reveals the person calling them such names as ignorant at best, and a lowlife scum at worst.

(10-13-2016, 12:55 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 12:16 PM)Skipper Wrote: Mindy, no one was listed because I thought them obtuse, the truth is quite the contrary, However; you have made it easy to rest my case. The Count took it as a compliment and he is correct, it is quite possibly going to take someone with an ego to find Forrest's trove. My point of this thread / discussion was to make all aware of those that I believe have a narcissistic attitude about themselves and their involvement in the chase, and whether they take this as a compliment or insult is wholly upon themselves.

(10-13-2016, 12:31 PM)JoeBad Wrote: From the files of Dr's Howard, Fine and Howard.

Hypo-mania symptoms:

Just sayin

Jus sayin...

And are you calling those people that actually have that disorder(which isn't narcissism, btw), "stooges?"

For those of you who don't know, hypo mania is a mood disorder that goes along with bipolar disorder, and is difficult for even clinicians to diagnose, because of many other differential diagnoses, like ADHD (which I actually do have), and hyperthyroidism (also had along with hypo).

And it seems more and more like the people that actually do have bipolar and other mental disorders are labeled as "stooges," which is pretty sad, and reveals the person calling them such names as ignorant at best, and a lowlife scum at worst.

Also, you forgot to include diagnostic criteria A, C, D, E and F for that disorder.

So, you get an F for effort, an F for accuracy, and an F for decency. Lol

Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
10-13-2016, 01:07 PM,
skipper,
what I don't get is Slick is banned and Seeker doesn't post on CC anymore, why call out someone behind there back?

It really shows the character of a person when this is done, I'd like to see you go over to HOD and call out seeker just for the entertainment value of wacthing you get banned over there. Then you could really join the ranks of CC pond scum, or are you already banned there?
10-13-2016, 01:19 PM,
(10-13-2016, 12:16 PM)Skipper Wrote: Mindy, no one was listed because I thought them obtuse, the truth is quite the contrary, However; you have made it easy to rest my case. The Count took it as a compliment and he is correct, it is quite possibly going to take someone with an ego to find Forrest's trove. My point of this thread / discussion was to make all aware of those that I believe have a narcissistic attitude about themselves and their involvement in the chase, and whether they take this as a compliment or insult is wholly upon themselves.

(10-13-2016, 12:31 PM)JoeBad Wrote: From the files of Dr's Howard, Fine and Howard.

Hypo-mania symptoms:

Just sayin

Jus sayin...

(10-13-2016, 12:31 PM)Mindy Wrote: Lol, Skipper, I didn't take it as a serious insult; rather I sensed it was all in fun. I guess I should apologize and give some background for my earlier comment.

Jus sayin...

Also, you forgot to include diagnostic criteria A, C, D, E and F for that disorder.

So, you get an F for effort, an F for accuracy, and an F for decency. Lol

Simmer down now. You aren't the only one with issues.
10-13-2016, 01:20 PM,
(10-13-2016, 11:25 AM)boomergirl Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
Lol! I haven't seen that video in years.That brought up some memories.Thanks for posting.Gave me a good laugh Smile
10-13-2016, 01:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2016, 01:28 PM by Skipper.)
(10-13-2016, 01:07 PM)The Count Wrote: skipper,
what I don't get is Slick is banned and Seeker doesn't post on CC anymore, why call out someone behind there back?

It really shows the character of a person when this is done, I'd like to see you go over to HOD and call out seeker just for the entertainment value of wacthing you get banned over there. Then you could really join the ranks of CC pond scum, or are you already banned there?
Sure, while it may seem low brow to call out someone that may or may not post/lurk here, I admire the openness i.e. non over moderation of people's opinions that the admin of this site allows versus that at HOD, and that therein lies why I do. So while attempting to take the high road don't forget your oxygen bottle.

"if the shoe fits, wear it"
10-13-2016, 01:49 PM,
(10-13-2016, 11:56 AM)Mindy Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 11:49 AM)Skipper Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 11:40 AM)Mindy Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 11:25 AM)boomergirl Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

Lol, Boomergirl! I'll tell you what, though, after some of the emails and "gifts" I've received in the last year, I have grown more aware of my surroundings.

You are too easy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DDxe8FvpPI

SMH...C'mon, Skipper...you wanna piece of me? Put up your dukes. Lol. Smile

(10-13-2016, 11:56 AM)Mindy Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 11:49 AM)Skipper Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 11:40 AM)Mindy Wrote: Lol, Boomergirl! I'll tell you what, though, after some of the emails and "gifts" I've received in the last year, I have grown more aware of my surroundings.

You are too easy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DDxe8FvpPI

SMH...C'mon, Skipper...you wanna piece of me? Put up your dukes. Lol. Smile

Hypo-mania symptoms:

Just sayin
@JoeBad
This is classic. I get where you're coming from and I likes!
10-13-2016, 03:53 PM,
(10-13-2016, 01:27 PM)Skipper Wrote:

Sure, while it may seem low brow to call out someone that may or may not post/lurk here, I admire the openness i.e. non over moderation of people's opinions that the admin of this site allows versus that at HOD, and that therein lies why I do. So while attempting to take the high road don't forget your oxygen bottle.

Starting to wounder why your list is so short and why didn't you put yourself on it? Cast the first stone, and judge yourself first. You should know by now the oxygen bottle is for Gordon. Makes me wonder what your last screen name was here? Itchy? RFT?IKMS?SNL? You could of used all of thoes names for all I care and I'm out Smile
10-13-2016, 04:55 PM,
(10-13-2016, 03:53 PM)The Count Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 01:27 PM)Skipper Wrote:

Starting to wounder why your list is so short and why didn't you put yourself on it? Cast the first stone, and judge yourself first. You should know by now the oxygen bottle is for Gordon. Makes me wonder what your last screen name was here? Itchy? RFT?IKMS?SNL? You could of used all of thoes names for all I care and I'm out Smile
Bye Felicia <waves> Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List all the clues 5GIRLS 86 37,747 10-05-2017, 08:51 PM
Last Post: E.C. Waters
  The Checkoff List...... Gordon Lightfoot 2 1,685 05-08-2017, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Fenn's Nine Clues...Can we now list them? Bytor 31 21,135 10-14-2016, 05:07 PM
Last Post: HIPS
  The Nine Clue List 556 351,573 08-10-2015, 12:52 AM
Last Post: viper244
  I had a key word list James Perotti 9 3,823 09-28-2014, 07:47 AM
Last Post: James Perotti