Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Theory on Two Can Keep a Secret
11-10-2016, 07:50 AM,
Everything stated below is IMO.

It all revolves back to Forrest Fenn's Memoir.

Page 98: "Strangers move in and out of our lives, only to punctuate the moment with something useful, like a waiter or a paperboy."

Wait...what? Waiters and paperboys "punctuate a moment?" What does that mean in the context of Forrest Fenn's memoir? Could a moment be "punctuated" by a photo, something that captures and freezes a moment in time?

Forrest says the paperboy and the waiter are useful. Could they be useful in determining the location of important hints in the book? I believe so, because the waiter refers us to page 61, which has a picture of Donnie looking at the camera with an annoyed expression. The caption under the photo says:

"Donnie started to look like an unTIPPED WAITER and when he LEANED a little forward in his saddle and just stared at me, I knew enough to be still and WATCH THE TREES, after I took this photograph." (From The Thrill of the Chase, A Memoir, by Forrest Fenn)

Forrest may be instructing us to WATCH THE TREES. If you look closely, there's a lot of contrast between light and dark, and a few areas that appear...different. Look closely at those, and you might find why Forrest has directed us to this page of the book.

The paperboy is on page 46. This photo needs very close examination to find the clue there.

Pg 103: "It seems obvious to me now that we are all temporary statements, like a CUT BOUQUET on the living room table, to make brief statements in passing and maybe cause a SMILE, then go on to make room for others who will play those parts."

Here, I believe, Forrest is directing us to a photo with a cut bouquet--his wedding photo on page 72. Again, only close inspection will reveal the hint.

So where am I going with this?

"Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead."

Pg 100: "The ground KNOWS and the tall grass KNOWS, but they won't tell."
Pg. 102: "The grass SEES, and the trees and rushing waterS of the spring creek also SEE."

What do the ground and grass and trees and waterS see and know, but won't tell?

THE SECRET WHERE.

The ground is not technically alive. Some trees are not alive. And certainly, the trees and creeks and ground and grass in the book's photographs are not alive, but they have been frozen or usefully punctuated in a moment to keep Forrest's secret.

That's where the answers lie.
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
11-10-2016, 11:56 AM,
RE: My Theory on Two Can Keep a Secret
The paperboy.... peep Roy bath or peep red bath
11-10-2016, 02:17 PM,
Good stuff!

Pays to be a winner.
11-11-2016, 11:01 AM,
(11-11-2016, 10:16 AM)Minnie Eftskin Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 02:17 PM)fundamental design Wrote: Good stuff!

Yes. But do I win the book?

Minnie

Sure, Minnie. Send me your email in a PM, or you can PM The Wolf with your email, and he will send you the ebook...Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11-11-2016, 12:09 PM,
(11-11-2016, 11:42 AM)Minnie Eftskin Wrote:
Quote:Sure, Minnie. Send me your email in a PM, or you can PM The Wolf with your email, and he will send you the ebook...Smile

So I got it right? I noticed on Fenn Hot Spot the picture of the Angel Fire Vietnam memorial (the bright white structure). Coincidently Kermit Brown, them man in the David Letterman video that I posted above lives about 2000 feet from there on Laguna Road.

Weird.

Minnie

Although you weren't first to see what I saw, I'll still get you a book. Smile
And I need to give a copy to the one who answered first on the Hot Spot, too. I haven't forgotten. Smile

11-11-2016, 12:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-11-2016, 12:31 PM by The Wolf.)
(11-11-2016, 12:09 PM)Mindy Wrote:
Quote:Sure, Minnie. Send me your email in a PM, or you can PM The Wolf with your email, and he will send you the ebook...Smile

So I got it right? I noticed on Fenn Hot Spot the picture of the Angel Fire Vietnam memorial (the bright white structure). Coincidently Kermit Brown, them man in the David Letterman video that I posted above lives about 2000 feet from there on Laguna Road.

Weird.

Minnie

And I need to give a copy to the one who answered first on the Hot Spot, too. I haven't forgotten. Smile
Ok Minnie, you get a copy of my book, Findng Forrest Fenn. I had told Mindy that she gets a copy because she donated to the Terry Fox Foundation. I had suggested that her imagination was a little over active, so we bet the book on whether anyone would see what she sees in the photos. I was wrong, but I admit I did eventually see the eagle, but was curious if others would see it as well.

The phenomonon is interesting, sometimes when I return to these photos, the image magically appears, plain as day. It is amazing how the brain works. Anyway congrats Minnie, and congrats Mindy on proving me wrong, which I don't mind at all - someday I will return the favour.
11-11-2016, 12:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-11-2016, 12:41 PM by timberwolf.)
I don't see a nest. What I saw was a bald eagle flying towards the viewer. The eagle is looking down at the solders and has it's wings spread over them as though as it's protecting them. You can clearly see the wings, the outstretched legs and the tail of an eagle in flight. Notice the only person who does not have a hat, he is the only one with hair showing, black hair, and looks remarkably like Ronald Regan. There so many things that this image could be saying that it would be difficult to only point out one. I still feel all of this stuff are nothing more than optical illusions, coincidence, and bias confirmation. It IS interesting nevertheless. But that's me. I am a bit simple in my complexity.

--TW
11-11-2016, 12:49 PM,
(11-11-2016, 12:40 PM)timberwolf Wrote: I don't see a nest. What I saw was a bald eagle flying towards the viewer. The eagle is looking down at the solders and has it's wings spread over them as though as it's protecting them. You can clearly see the wings, the outstretched legs and the tail of an eagle in flight. Notice the only person who does not have a hat, he is the only one with hair showing, black hair, and looks remarkably like Ronald Regan. There so many things that this image could be saying that it would be difficult to only point out one. I still feel all of this stuff are nothing more than optical illusions, coincidence, and bias confirmation. It IS interesting nevertheless. But that's me. I am a bit simple in my complexity.

--TW

TW,
If you don't mind, could you take a look at the Fenn Hot Spot blog today? I have found SO much, and it's like following a path.

I will eventually share more, but today's was a decent start, although I have to go back and fix my 4:30 am grammar. Lol.

11-11-2016, 12:51 PM,
(11-11-2016, 12:40 PM)timberwolf Wrote: I don't see a nest. What I saw was a bald eagle flying towards the viewer. The eagle is looking down at the solders and has it's wings spread over them as though as it's protecting them. You can clearly see the wings, the outstretched legs and the tail of an eagle in flight. Notice the only person who does not have a hat, he is the only one with hair showing, black hair, and looks remarkably like Ronald Regan. There so many things that this image could be saying that it would be difficult to only point out one. I still feel all of this stuff are nothing more than optical illusions, coincidence, and bias confirmation. It IS interesting nevertheless. But that's me. I am a bit simple in my complexity.

--TW
Yah, I used to think that way as well. I mean, don't we all in the beginning? Some are die hards and refuse to adjust.

One day, a few years ago something clicked, and that small bit of progress revealed something very important about how this hunt works, based on my comet theory. That had opened my eyes to the fact that this is a treasure hunt and a puzzle, and with that came the realization anything is possible, especially since imagination is more important that "knowledge"(there is that word "know" again).

Never, and I mean never underestimate the power of an architect.
11-11-2016, 01:03 PM,
(11-11-2016, 12:29 PM)The Wolf Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 12:09 PM)Mindy Wrote:

Weird.

Minnie

Ok Minnie, you get a copy of my book, Findng Forrest Fenn. I had told Mindy that she gets a copy because she donated to the Terry Fox Foundation. I had suggested that her imagination was a little over active, so we bet the book on whether anyone would see what she sees in the photos. I was wrong, but I admit I did eventually see the eagle, but was curious if others would see it as well.

The phenomonon is interesting, sometimes when I return to these photos, the image magically appears, plain as day. It is amazing how the brain works. Anyway congrats Minnie, and congrats Mindy on proving me wrong, which I don't mind at all - someday I will return the favour.

Lol, Wolf, you've proven me wrong lots of times!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whether you can or you can’t DoctorJones 1 228 01-05-2022, 07:11 PM
Last Post: trueyeti
  Here’s a new conspiracy theory... crazyfamily 76 17,304 05-11-2021, 02:18 PM
Last Post: headsortails
  TWO can keep a secret LeadSolver 13 4,199 01-05-2021, 06:40 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  If the controversial people keep getting banned everywhere... LeadSolver 6 1,268 08-28-2020, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Dr. Coffee
  Fenn Underground connection to FFTreasure.com Conspiracy Theory Top Secret 5 1,698 06-22-2020, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Seeker9
  Conspiracy Theory - John Brown should be banned filmguy 10 4,525 12-27-2019, 03:27 PM
Last Post: filmguy