Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Delusional A Team
12-04-2016, 08:23 PM,
The Delusional A Team
Please add more as you find them. They're everywhere.

(12-04-2016, 07:42 PM)Milan Wrote: Because I know with 100% certainty the exact location of the chest. I have stood in the grassy field on top of where it's buried, and I have photos of the spot. It appears to be completely undisturbed, so I doubt you were there. I dug very close to this spot, but I was off by 8 feet.Milan

(12-04-2016, 04:53 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: I never read the book, because I believe that I solved Fenn's poem in 5 hours. Show me that book now, and if there are any subtle hints anywhere in that book, I bet you anything that I can spot them. LOL!!

(11-25-2016, 02:01 PM)I KEEP MY SECRETS Wrote: Yes its about 100 meters from the car. There's no barbed wire fence in that part of the canyon. And yes it is covered in snow.. But I can still walk directly to it.. I don't have to look for it, I've already looked and didn't find it... I went home figured it out, now I'm walking directly to it.. With confidence.
12-04-2016, 11:39 PM,
The Delusional A Team
What if - Yes, since it especially will call out a few that will go crazy who are seasoned here. We had plenty of that this weekend so maybe thinking through timing (or you will be told you are someone else under a different screen name, attacked, and everything will get deleted anyway). I think we know the many who are in this space, especially since they post it on every thread.

Kpro
12-05-2016, 06:28 AM,
RE: The Delusional A Team
Milan not only drank the Kool-Ade, he went back for seconds, and thirds. How long are we going to have to put up with his endless annoying boasting about knowing exactly where the treasure is, but somehow never being able to recover it?
12-05-2016, 07:28 AM,
@abex

What's your point? There isn't any. I know where the chest is, and next summer I'm going to retrieve it, me with my 4 canisters of oxygen, and one can of Bear spray. It shouldn't take me anymore than 3 hours tops to do everything that I have to do. Then, I'm out... No use in hanging around. I'll take the gold and gems, and leave the chest and bracelet for the next searcher. God willing. But, you never know, anything can happen from now til then. Life's a crapshoot.
12-05-2016, 07:45 AM,
@Milan

Don't leave, I value your input. We all have something to contribute here.
12-05-2016, 08:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016, 08:43 AM by The Wolf.)
(12-05-2016, 06:28 AM)Big Jim Wrote: Milan not only drank the Kool-Ade, he went back for seconds, and thirds. How long are we going to have to put up with his endless annoying boasting about knowing exactly where the treasure is, but somehow never being able to recover it?
Milan - don't be bullied.

Big Jim,
When I hear you say that , I think, pot calling kettle black. I mean really, do you think you have a monopoly on cult detection? You think you are not naive? You are on a forum looking for a treasure claimed to be buried with no proof what-so-ever, and you have the nerve to call another poster a Kool-Aid drinker?

Come on man! Get real, you are drinking it right along side everyone else.

Why don't you tell us what recycled character you really are? You are a new poster, don't even say hi or introduce yourself, but carry on as if you been posting forever. You use phases and saying that I can easily identify as other posters that are no longer here. So will you have the balls to admit who you once were?

That reminds me, what made you choose that moniker? Usually people that attempt to imply things in their name, are compensating for something. So are you going to tell us what you are compensating for, or are we to leave that up to our imagination?

You have 15 posts on this site, half are associated with deleted threads, the other half are political or negative whining. Surely somebody that goes by BIG jim has some big ideas about the chase and not just a little cry baby.

How about you actually contribute to the chase rather than complain. Until you actually put something out there that is even remotely related to the chase, I will consider you as little jim the compensator. Now put that in your BIG pipe and smoke it.
12-05-2016, 09:08 AM,
The Delusional A Team
Wow, another person says something that doesn't coincide with some and they are again told they are other people. That song is getting old. Admin has the ability to see, and can rest the issue.

Kpro
12-05-2016, 09:28 AM,
(12-05-2016, 08:42 AM)The Wolf Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 06:28 AM)Big Jim Wrote: Milan not only drank the Kool-Ade, he went back for seconds, and thirds. How long are we going to have to put up with his endless annoying boasting about knowing exactly where the treasure is, but somehow never being able to recover it?

Big Jim,
When I hear you say that , I think, pot calling kettle black. I mean really, do you think you have a monopoly on cult detection? You think you are not naive? You are on a forum looking for a treasure claimed to be buried with no proof what-so-ever, and you have the nerve to call another poster a Kool-Aid drinker?

Why don't you tell us what recycled character you really are? You are a new poster, don't even say hi or introduce yourself, but carry on as if you been posting forever. You use phases and saying that I can easily identify as other posters that are no longer here. So will you have the balls to admit who you once were?

That reminds me, what made you choose that moniker? Usually people that attempt to imply things in their name, are compensating for something. So are you going to tell us what you are compensating for, or are we to leave that up to our imagination?

You have 15 posts on this site, half are associated with deleted threads, the other half are political or negative whining. Surely somebody that goes by BIG jim has some big ideas about the chase and not just a little cry baby.

How about you actually contribute to the chase rather than complain. Until you actually put something out there that is even remotely related to the chase, I will consider you as little jim the compensator. Now put that in your BIG pipe and smoke it.

Who put you in charge of anything? Who are you to determine what is negative or constitutes a useful post? Don't get uppity or demanding with me. I'll tell you exactly what you can do with yourself. I'll post my real name right after everyone else on this board posts theirs. Till then you can just wonder and keep guessing wrong. As for contributing. I just got an annoying, non-contributing, braggart to retire with a two sentence post. What of substance have you ever contributed in your tens of thousands of lines of useless blather here over the years? What were you saying about pots and kettles? As for compensating with a moniker, you are probably just a chihuahua. And it's pretty obvious who's yappy lap dog you are these days. Push off.
12-05-2016, 09:35 AM,
(12-05-2016, 09:28 AM)Big Jim Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 08:42 AM)The Wolf Wrote:

Big Jim,

Who put you in charge of anything? Who are you to determine what is negative or constitutes a useful post? Don't get uppity or demanding with me. I'll tell you exactly what you can do with yourself. I'll post my real name right after everyone else on this board posts theirs. Till then you can just wonder and keep guessing wrong. As for contributing. I just got an annoying, non-contributing, braggart to retire with a two sentence post. What of substance have you ever contributed in your tens of thousands of lines of useless blather here over the years? What were you saying about pots and kettles? As for compensating with a moniker, you are probably just a chihuahua. And it's pretty obvious who's yappy lap dog you are these days. Push off.
My apologies to the forum, my spidy senses were tingling so I just put a little bait out there to see what I could catch. And sure enough hook-line-sinker.
Thank you little jim the compensator for your admission.
Lol- have a great day everyone.
12-05-2016, 09:36 AM,
Big Jim, you are warned.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas for the Search & Rescue team DaisyMae 1,105 886,057 03-12-2016, 11:42 PM
Last Post: HollyfromMN