Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Delusional A Team
12-05-2016, 06:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016, 06:48 PM by presby.)
RE: The Delusional A Team
I have one name---Presby. And share an IP with wife, and my son and daughter.

YOU on the other hand Mindy/Fake Kpro/DAlderman and DanyBoy are beginning to catch up to your boyfriend in numbers of Akas.

You really should stop insulting people's personal appearance Mindy. It makes you appear classless.

(12-05-2016, 06:36 PM)Kpro Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 06:29 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 06:21 PM)Kpro Wrote: Admin can easily settle it. I already have said she can state if my IP has ANY other user names. It is fact, I am one of a kind Smile and no other screen names. It won't shut up those who are fixated though, but at least would put the issue to rest.

I think it is hard for those who think only one or two people have issues with some of the past issues that they simply have many name names.... Actually the opposite, there is a whole group of many people who think the same. That is difficult to digest for some.

Kpro

I can prove mdavis has at least two names, and that Presby has at least three. I can prove HarryFool has at least two. Jamie jones had so many she couldn't keep track of them.

I have just one. Always have, always will.

But no way to prove that you only have one? Do I believe you, don't know, I don't know anybody here so am not delusional to trust anyone after all this stuff. But do I care, nope since I get attacked about it so why should anyone be believed? I say the same thing, I have one, but you just stated otherwise yesterday? And then those in the flock followed in sync, then the thread deleted. It is a common tactic as I said in that post.

Kpro

Kpro, at any given time, Mindy has accused me of being Ricky, vikingh8er, Nifl and a bunch of other people.

She thought my wife was another searcher, than me.

She thought SlimShady was MDavis, Harry Fool was RFT

She never got any of them right. So I wouldn't worry about it. Too soft brain tissue or something. It makes you unable to distinguish people, Iguess.

And yea, Old Drum,

I do think moderation is getting way too biased.

I think a warning should be given to quit trying to attack people who are just minding there own business.

The warning to Big Jim should have been followed with one to Wolf. Both crossed over the line.
12-05-2016, 06:47 PM,
(12-05-2016, 06:21 PM)Kpro Wrote: Admin can easily settle it. I already have said she can state if my IP has ANY other user names. It is fact, I am one of a kind Smile and no other screen names. It won't shut up those who are fixated though, but at least would put the issue to rest.

I think it is hard for those who think only one or two people have issues with some of the past issues that they simply have many name names.... Actually the opposite, there is a whole group of many people who think the same. That is difficult to digest for some.

Kpro

I can prove mdavis has at least two names, and that Presby has at least three. I can prove HarryFool has at least two. Jamie jones had so many she couldn't keep track of them.

But no way to prove that you only have one? Do I believe you, don't know, I don't know anybody here so am not delusional to trust anyone after all this stuff. But do I care, nope since I get attacked about it so why should anyone be believed? I say the same thing, I have one, but you just stated otherwise yesterday? And then those in the flock followed in sync, then the thread deleted. It is a common tactic as I said in that post.

Kpro

Wait? What? I never said I went by any other names. Never. Not even once. I have screenshots of everything that got deleted...what other screen name did I say I have?
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
12-05-2016, 06:50 PM,
Mindy does have other akas.

She's not known for her veracity to say the least.

On ignore now Mindy. Stop provoking people.
12-05-2016, 06:50 PM,
(12-05-2016, 06:36 PM)presby Wrote: I have one name---Presby. And share an IP with wife, and my son and daughter.

YOU on the other hand Mindy/Fake Kpro/DAlderman and DanyBoy are beginning to catch up to your boyfriend in numbers of Akas.

You really should stop insulting people's personal appearance Mindy. It makes you appear classless.

Kpro

Kpro

Kpro, at any given time, Mindy has accused me of being Ricky, vikingh8er, and a bunch of other people.

She never got any of them right. So I wouldn't worry about it. Too soft brain tissue or something. It makes you unable to distinguish people, Iguess.

And yea, Old Drum,

I think a warning should be given to quit trying to attack people who are just minding there own business.

The warning to Big Jim should have been followed with one to Wolf. Both crossed over the line.

I'm not any other person to n your blog than the one I was banned there with: Mindy

HarryFool was SlimShady.

mdavis we know is Big Jim...he pretty much admitted it last time he was here.

And you, Presby, I have no doubt you are Guest10.
Mindy's blogs:

12-05-2016, 07:06 PM,
(12-05-2016, 06:36 PM)presby Wrote: I have one name---Presby. And share an IP with wife, and my son and daughter.

Kpro

Kpro

Kpro, at any given time, Mindy has accused me of being Ricky, vikingh8er, Nifl and a bunch of other people.

And yea, Old Drum,

Presby,
I'm not sure what your problem with me is, but your due diligence is lacking. You missed the fact the Jim started it, he called me a jerk and I simply responded to his bullying, which resulted in a long time lost member. I apologized to the blog for my actions and I am moving on.

I think that is the biggest difference here. Now I ask you - are you back to start something or fix something? From where I stand it appears like your instigating.
12-05-2016, 07:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016, 07:07 PM by presby.)
I don't give a rat's butt who you believe I am Mindy. You can believe I'm every damn one of the other commenters if it makes you happy.

And as far as veracity is concerned with Mindy? Remember her tirade the other night on how it makes her puke when she thinks of searchers overblown praise of Fenn?

She must have been thinking of something like this searcher on Dal's SB 107:

Mindy
on November 13, 2014 at 5:45 am said:

Mr. Fenn, your brilliance will shine forever.

Reply ↓
12-05-2016, 07:10 PM,
(12-05-2016, 07:06 PM)presby Wrote: I don't give a rat's butt who you believe I am Mindy. You can believe I'm every damn one of the other commenters if it makes you happy.

And as far as veracity is concerned with Mindy? Remember her tirade the other night on how it makes her puke when she thinks of searchers overblown praise of Fenn?

Mindy

Reply ↓

Opinions can change in a year, pres10...
Mindy's blogs:

12-05-2016, 07:11 PM,
Both you, Wolf and Mindy should stop provoking people who are minding their own business.

Both you two pulled me into posts of yours. Fine, so quit complaining when those commenters you continue to do that to, like Kpro, respond in kind.

You don't like it? Then don't set it up.
12-05-2016, 07:12 PM,
The Delusional A Team
(12-05-2016, 06:47 PM)Mindy Wrote:

Kpro

Kpro

Wait? What? I never said I went by any other names. Never. Not even once. I have screenshots of everything that got deleted...what other screen name did I say I have?

Please read the post again, carefully. Sigh.

You said I was BET then Wolfe did, then Fundy did with several follow ups all in a train of insults. Shame on you, I don't know these people and I think you know that. There is so much history here between searcher's that all seem to know each other, I didn't realize what I was getting into with a "playful" post about teaming up in a WWE match. It want playful, it was a calculated attack. Great job.

Kpro
12-05-2016, 07:13 PM,
[quote='Mindy' pid='140052' dateline='1480983058']
[quote='presby' pid='140050' dateline='1480982789']
I don't give a rat's butt who you believe I am Mindy. You can believe I'm every damn one of the other commenters if it makes you happy.

Mindy

Reply ↓

Opinions can change in a year, pres10...

And I don't fall for your attempt to shift attention from yourself. Bringing up that comment is like saying you lied six months against when you said you liked me.
Mindy's blogs:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas for the Search & Rescue team DaisyMae 1,105 885,022 03-12-2016, 11:42 PM
Last Post: HollyfromMN