Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Delusional A Team
12-05-2016, 09:19 PM,
RE: The Delusional A Team
(12-05-2016, 08:19 PM)The Wolf Wrote: This is another example of how KPro is only here to cause trouble. I simply wondered why she preferred anyone on the other blog, which included Ricky over anyone here. It seemed unreasonable since Ricky was threatening her and now she hangs out with him on another blog. I have no idea why she is making this stuff up, but her purpose her is coming clearer every day.

I don't agree with Kpro at times, but I do not think she is here to cause trouble. Yes, she is an apologist for many who have left, but I think that her sense of fair play was disturbed as people got banned for issues she did not understand or agree with. I myself thought Ricky was OK and interesting at times, and certainly had something to contribute. But I did not see the postings he got banned for (I was out of town). mdavis used to make a lot of useful contributions, but seemed to me to become unhinged by the Little Girl from India. I was hoping he would outgrow that fixation, but again I did not see the posts he got banned for. Romeofoxtrot and I sparred in what I thought was a gentlemanly way (sort of) and parted on somewhat friendly terms in our last posts. I was out of the country when he got banned, so I guess that suggests people should tread lightly whenever I go out of town. My vacation schedule will be posted shortly. Smile

In any event, I think Kpro arrived at a time where conditions had reached a breaking point within the forum, and admin was fed up by the lack of civility (my interpretation) and by the interminable "arguments" that were generally meaningless but would never end (due to the parties involved -- both sides -- always wanting to have the last word). And since there were no specific or clear rules about what could get you banned, Kpro fell into the trap of taking sides in a "war" that was going on, when she thought people were being unfairly treated. She also got distracted by the fake Kpro at the other forum, and has been concerned about her own reputation, so she is particularly sensitive to the use of multiple names by individuals who use them as a means to troll the forum or mount multiple attacks on people.

I do believe that there is only one Kpro and that she is telling the truth about that. But I also believe Mindy. In both cases I have faith in my beliefs, and do not require any proof.

As to some other people on the forum, I have a different belief.

Now if I could just get "deb" and "azuredeb" to admit they are the same person ........ wait now, I think she did. Smile
12-05-2016, 10:10 PM,
The Delusional A Team
(12-05-2016, 09:19 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 08:19 PM)The Wolf Wrote: This is another example of how KPro is only here to cause trouble. I simply wondered why she preferred anyone on the other blog, which included Ricky over anyone here. It seemed unreasonable since Ricky was threatening her and now she hangs out with him on another blog. I have no idea why she is making this stuff up, but her purpose her is coming clearer every day.

I don't agree with Kpro at times, but I do not think she is here to cause trouble. Yes, she is an apologist for many who have left, but I think that her sense of fair play was disturbed as people got banned for issues she did not understand or agree with. I myself thought Ricky was OK and interesting at times, and certainly had something to contribute. But I did not see the postings he got banned for (I was out of town). mdavis used to make a lot of useful contributions, but seemed to me to become unhinged by the Little Girl from India. I was hoping he would outgrow that fixation, but again I did not see the posts he got banned for. Romeofoxtrot and I sparred in what I thought was a gentlemanly way (sort of) and parted on somewhat friendly terms in our last posts. I was out of the country when he got banned, so I guess that suggests people should tread lightly whenever I go out of town. My vacation schedule will be posted shortly. Smile

In any event, I think Kpro arrived at a time where conditions had reached a breaking point within the forum, and admin was fed up by the lack of civility (my interpretation) and by the interminable "arguments" that were generally meaningless but would never end (due to the parties involved -- both sides -- always wanting to have the last word). And since there were no specific or clear rules about what could get you banned, Kpro fell into the trap of taking sides in a "war" that was going on, when she thought people were being unfairly treated. She also got distracted by the fake Kpro at the other forum, and has been concerned about her own reputation, so she is particularly sensitive to the use of multiple names by individuals who use them as a means to troll the forum or mount multiple attacks on people.

I do believe that there is only one Kpro and that she is telling the truth about that. But I also believe Mindy. In both cases I have faith in my beliefs, and do not require any proof.

As to some other people on the forum, I have a different belief.

Now if I could just get "deb" and "azuredeb" to admit they are the same person ........ wait now, I think she did. Smile

Wow, thanks beaver for your thoughts.

I think this hits many of the situational issues. I am the first to admit I don't know all of the history but trying to catch up though some believe I am a vet in newbie clothing. Just not the chase.

Can you pass along your solve, if you hit this situation on the head like this, I think you may be right on in the TC location. Wow. (Sorry if agreeing with you now makes you the target).

Kpro
12-05-2016, 10:16 PM,
Beav, thanks for the synopsis. I think personal attacks are what get you banned. It's not always clear what that means though, and I think that is part of the difficulty, because it does seem to come down to a subjective interpretation. In my opinion, saying I'm going to poop on your lodge is not a personal attack. It is a threat but I'm not sure if threats are bannable. If I actually poop on your lodge, I think that is a personal attack. If I say you live in a poopy-lodge, I'm not sure, I'd probably err on the side of saying 'no' but it's right on the edge.
12-05-2016, 10:34 PM,
(12-05-2016, 10:16 PM)ThrillChaser Wrote: Beav, thanks for the synopsis. I think personal attacks are what get you banned. It's not always clear what that means though, and I think that is part of the difficulty, because it does seem to come down to a subjective interpretation. In my opinion, saying I'm going to poop on your lodge is not a personal attack. It is a threat but I'm not sure if threats are bannable. If I actually poop on your lodge, I think that is a personal attack. If I say you live in a poopy-lodge, I'm not sure, I'd probably err on the side of saying 'no' but it's right on the edge.

LOL.
12-05-2016, 11:14 PM,
[/quote]

I set up a second account but never pretended it wasn't me. Anyone just has to ask,I don't play games with people.I forgot my stupid password, and couldn't get any help so set up the second account. Nothing sinister , just forgetful !

I haven't been reading much lately, that time of year when my health goes south. I also can't stand the beating each other stuff, have to protect my sanity or what's left of it. LOL
Shhh they aren't listening.
12-06-2016, 04:34 AM,
Still, where was there a threat of violence against women?
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas for the Search & Rescue team DaisyMae 1,105 886,057 03-12-2016, 11:42 PM
Last Post: HollyfromMN