Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Won't Like This!
12-06-2016, 12:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-06-2016, 01:02 AM by Umbra.)
You Won't Like This!
Why are you here? You will read this thread up to page 148 and then post about how you hate it, it's stupid, and I am the one who is childish or delusional for posting it in the first place. Don't click it. Go read something you do like. No one is holding a gun to your head making you read something. Take responsibility for your own actions for once in your life, and if you learn, maybe you won't die a fool.
12-06-2016, 01:10 AM,
RE: You Won't Like This!
Can't tell if I like it or not, because I can't see it!!

Ahhh. The beauty of the Ignore list.

I suggest everyone use it, even you Umbra, so that you don't have to see drivel posted by other users.
12-06-2016, 01:19 AM,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZHwxIL9oYo
12-06-2016, 01:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-06-2016, 01:53 AM by Umbra.)
Heya Loco! Limes, check! Coronas, check!

El-O-El Thrill (That's "lol" in Spanish. Now watch, I'll be called a racist again for that... lol). Some people should look that word up and pay close attention to the definition.

I think Beaver missed the point... again. Take Abex's recent thread for example, which is probably what Beaver wanted to believe I meant. That's Abex's thread and his opinion. He's entitled to it. If someone else hijacks it though...

By the way BT, as much as I appreciated your post on my "Irony" thread, and I did, a beaver tooth is not ironic. Irony would be if the growth of the tooth caused them to have to wear them down on the very trees that they needed to survive causing their extinction.

Now, I'm sure you will want to focus on the first part and ignore the last 3 words, but the last 3 are what would make it ironic. See how that works? Also, even if I did think I were superior to you as a person, which I do not, that is far from any display of racism as I would not be addressing a race, but a person instead. It's polite to thank someone when they correct you.