Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think Mr. Fenn wants the chest to be found in the near future
09-07-2014, 10:48 PM,
I believe a better question would be, What do you think Mr. Fenn wants us to think he wants? Remember it is not who you are it's who they think you are. We are the pawns in this game.
09-19-2014, 09:50 AM,
No one can possibly know this answer until it's found and then we see how closely the scrapbooks and vignettes link to the hiding spot. Then we will be able to analyze it and make a decent guess about it even if Forrest doesn't say anything.
09-19-2014, 03:36 PM,
the key word is the blaze, find the blaze and understand HOB in the context of the blaze,then you are done. That is how I solved the poem in an original way... but unfortunately I have decided to be in the shadows as I am not in USA and couldnt go in the near future 8-)

tintin treasure
09-19-2014, 03:44 PM,
WWWH is also important ofcourse...but the blaze is the most vital...

tintin treasure
09-20-2014, 12:46 PM,
Hey tin.tin ... throw us an elevation on wwwh, hob, or the blaze
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
01-10-2015, 11:37 PM,
Its a tease...... Think about it. You can be on a roadside and look up or down at a beautiful mountain meadow or into a canyon. No land development, no roads, etc... The chest could just sit there. While we drive down that mountain highway thru a canyon, the Chest can be waving at us as we all just drive by...

That's the part that burns in me... its what my GUT tells me. My GUT is getting bigger as I age too! Dammmmm IT!!!!!!!!

01-10-2015, 11:42 PM,
Another chilling thought... We are all DEAD and passed.. and 285 years from now.. A guy and gal hiking take a break to eat a sandwich and notice that bronze box near a rock. The chest is now worth $100 million dollars due to inflation and NEVER got that chance to e-mail the Man that hid it, chat with, or be there at the start of this CHASE... Even being dead I'll still be envious they found it! Smile

I think its cool that we are all the first kickoff searchers...

01-11-2015, 12:56 AM,
You really believe you would still be thinking about it? Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
04-04-2016, 08:51 PM,
RE: Do you think Mr. Fenn wants the chest to be found in the near future
(03-17-2014, 11:29 PM)Tim Nobody Wrote: I think he would want it found, sorta like wrapping up a expensive birthday present and how could you die before seeing the recipient open it to find out how special they are and how he would be. I think he will give us more clues as that time becomes closer for him and so I am prepping for the mad mad fenn world as we speak. He may not but I think it may come down to it so I am gearing up to go at a moments notice. If that does happen and it is a possibility watch out for the dark horse to arrive first. Also if his cognitive abilities slip just like it will be for all of us someday, he may slip and give it away by mistake. just a reality to think about and I wish it may not be but what if that did happen what are you going to do then?

What if?
04-04-2016, 10:14 PM,
RE: Do you think Mr. Fenn wants the chest to be found in the near future
Yeah, he wants it found
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω