Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mildew
12-28-2016, 12:38 PM,
Mildew
Something I haven't been able to get out of my mind recently, and I want to see if anyone else sees anything in this. He has mentioned mildew a few times, namely, in the book he talks about his efforts to keep the papers from mildewing, and in a recent weekly word he talks about there being no mildew in the chest. Seems like a lot of mentioning a minor detail.

Then there is the word "must" (think, mustiness) in the poem, which is a synonym and part definition of mildew in the dictionary. And around several of the areas I look at I see names like "Stinking Creek" and such. Never seen anything like this mentioned, anyone have any thoughts?
12-28-2016, 12:46 PM,
Mildew
I think it relates to where mildew can't form. For example, old faithful. There are several places like this. I don't think the ultimate place but a water feature like it is what I think he is referring.

Kpro
12-28-2016, 12:56 PM,
RE: Mildew
Hmm, good point. He also says that physics tell him that it is wet no matter the time, regardless of rain, etc. A water feature like Old Faithful, or underground stream fed by a large aquifer would accomplish this. Thanks for the input!
12-28-2016, 01:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2016, 01:07 PM by decall.)
Mildew IS the floating hat. The scrapbook about it is just begging for you to find some symbolism or meaning. The only words in the poem about a hat is perhaps "I can keep my secret where" (under my hat)
But
Every picture on both books are of Fenn wearing a hat. ... with exception to the tc pic.
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
12-28-2016, 01:30 PM,
Mildew
(12-28-2016, 12:38 PM)TheTicTocMan Wrote: Something I haven't been able to get out of my mind recently, and I want to see if anyone else sees anything in this. He has mentioned mildew a few times, namely, in the book he talks about his efforts to keep the papers from mildewing, and in a recent weekly word he talks about there being no mildew in the chest. Seems like a lot of mentioning a minor detail.

Then there is the word "must" (think, mustiness) in the poem, which is a synonym and part definition of mildew in the dictionary. And around several of the areas I look at I see names like "Stinking Creek" and such. Never seen anything like this mentioned, anyone have any thoughts?

Wet is "mojo". Mildew, must, and rust are "moho". Hear the difference? When he says it's wet, is he saying "Mohorovičić Discontinuity"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12-28-2016, 01:31 PM,
Multiple things going on with mildew and hat.
This explains what liberals and crazyminion are all about:

https://canadafreepress.com/article/marx...nal-stages

Liberal goals:
https://stuffnobodycaresabout.com/2019/0...ist-goals/

..fix the crazy here:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com

12-28-2016, 01:34 PM,
Mildew certainly would be of no concern if the chest was buried in a pile of sulfur.
12-28-2016, 01:41 PM,
(12-28-2016, 01:05 PM)decall Wrote: Mildew IS the floating hat. The scrapbook about it is just begging for you to find some symbolism or meaning. The only words in the poem about a hat is perhaps "I can keep my secret where" (under my hat)
But
Every picture on both books are of Fenn wearing a hat. ... with exception to the tc pic.

I should be paying more attention to your ideas, decall. Spot on.
12-28-2016, 02:14 PM,
(12-28-2016, 01:41 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 01:05 PM)decall Wrote: Mildew IS the floating hat. The scrapbook about it is just begging for you to find some symbolism or meaning. The only words in the poem about a hat is perhaps "I can keep my secret where" (under my hat)
But

I should be paying more attention to your ideas, decall. Spot on.
Yes BT, Decall is ok, anyone who has survived the wrath of Davis, should get a free pass. I chuckled when that WW came out, I knew there was one person for sure I could count on picking up on that linkage.
12-28-2016, 02:29 PM,
I think it means that the tc is IN mildew. Or in other words, the floating hat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω