Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough is Enough
12-01-2013, 02:11 PM,
Enough is Enough
Admin "Someone sent me this breathtaking place and while I'm guessing it's not there....could Forrest have a place like this somewhere? He talks about using sandstone with his marbles.....this place is between Santa Fe and Taos. So the environment there would be suitable. The guy wants a almost a million dollars for it. If we all chip in...maybe we can buy it and use it as our search base camp? Anyone interested? *I'm totally kidding in case that wasn't obvious*

http://www.messynessychic.com/2013/11/29...cathedral/"

I think its been enough of pulling people by their noses here. She is not kidding here. She has been yanking your chains for a while now, and I am putting stop to it right now. She has made several references to this location before, she is not the only one who works with/for Fenn on the boards/blogs.

I was given OK by Whiterock7 to release the location, since the hunt is over, that is why the cave is for sale. Whiterock had the solution early on, and I tried to warn you here as much as I could, and many of you have headed the warning, good for you. White rock will release a PDF of all interpretations of the poem. Now all those involved with this scheme and and awful lure and a trap, will be scampering like rats, and soon will want no association with that place or the master of the underworld Robert "Ra" Paulette, unless their master is a giant reptilian.

Here is the location of the place she is talking about - see the pic, and the solutions to the poem.

See the next post

[Image: jf11d-cave-location-Copy.JPG]
12-01-2013, 02:20 PM,
Enough is Enough

There are at least 3 intended levels, how the poem can be understood .

First level = physical level: describes a physical location of treasure and the means of finding it

Second level = sinister level: refers to a personal/individual level - informs and warns the seeker of his/her personal quest and consequences, therefore Fenn is washing his own hands of responsibility for the doom of the seeker. The way it seems to be designed, it says hey, if you do not solve this level, hey it is your own fault if you get doomed.

Third level = prognosticating level: it is a Universal level - informs the seeker of the secrets of the universe and hidden knowledge made known to them about the future of the Earth and humanity.

In each level, only certain stanzas apply [although they can all be applied to some extend], other stanzas are intended for other levels of interpretation.

Nevertheless, the treasure is/was real and here is the solution of the Level 1:

Fenn has hidden the treasure [or part of it] in a man made cave in NM, north of Santa Fe.

The real reason for hiding the treasure is not what he has told the public, rather it is a sinister attempt to cheat death, and an attempt to save his soul, by passing his own soul onto some unsuspecting and innocent, pure hearted seeker. He has expressed his desire for immortality publicly in several interviews by saying that he “refuses to go, if he cannot take it [wealth] with him“ - he wants to live forever. That is why he has setup this lure. He wants to pass his soul, which is sealed in the jar inside the box, unto the worthy seeker, preferably onto seeker’s child due to innocence of the child - that is why he emphasizes to bring your children with you. Double omegas and 1 alpha = 2 deaths + 1 new beginning in his book.

As I have gone alone in there.

And with my treasures bold,

I can keep my secret where,

And hint of riches new and old.

Begin it where warm waters halt. - start at the end of Rio Ojo Caliente

And take it in the canyon down, - follow the canyon - I-285

Not far, but too far to walk, - you need to drive, more than 3 miles = 5+/- miles

Put in below the home of Brown. - take the [private] road before HOB = see pic.

From there it’s no place for the meek, - from there on, it is a rough country

The end is ever drawing nigh; - nearing the end of the road, also [neigh] left curve loop

There’ll be no paddle up your creek, - you will walk/go up the dry creek

Just heavy loads and water high. - only heavy boulders and water from high [arroyos]

If you’ve been wise and found the blaze - if you found the desk/study and a correct window/blaze

Look quickly down, your quest to cease, - look down on the desk, it ends here for you*

But tarry scant with marvel gaze, - do not look too far [see campfire through the window]

Just take the chest and go in peace. - take the chest/stone and go

So why is it that I must go.

And leave my trove for all to seek?

The answers I already know,

I’ve done it tired, and now I’m weak.

So hear me all and listen good, - Hear me everyone but good ones listen ! =curse/spell

Your effort will be worth the cold. - cave is cold on the inside

If you are brave and in the wood. - if you were brave and at the desk / also on the paper

I give you title to the gold. - you will get the title to the gold/secret/land

The contract on the paper is written in an invisible ink and to see it, one needs a UV light or heat to see the writing. Paper has some info on it about the cave or some other nonsense.

* “your quest to cease” applies to those who went by the “BLAZE” = relief of the face of the Dragon/Satan on the wall of the cave, and made it to the desk. By now they are transformed, their body has been taken over by an evil entity, their heart has been ripped open by the dragon’s nerve ends/ tentacles. Now they have to accept the deal/contract with the Devil, and probably become part of the new or his WICCA group. They cannot go any further to take the gold, they work for the same goal now - corrupting the rest of the human race.

The gold/chest itself is actually hidden within the white rock, probably man made from fired clay, with an internal cavity and sealed - hence Fenn’s statement - fire was made in place before the treasure was placed there. The rock is a fourth rock in a group of rocks in front of the entrance - which is also represented in his book as a gypsy wagon, and gypsies dancing around the fire. The rocks are also represented in his book by arranged gold nuggets by the chest as well as 3 stones and a golden frog. Picture of the boys playing marbles are marking and pointing to the spot in front of the cave - entrance to it is represented by arched arms. Fenn is bent over with the hat on his head. The key in the picture next to the chest represents the need for a key - from the gate/grounds keeper. To enter the cave you will need to ask for the key. There are other references, such as frog going after the dove nesting on the moon - frog representing change/transformation trying to get the innocent dove, and to steal the pure soul to help it to hide behind from the God’s last judgment - sneaking into the heaven.

See the pics regarding the physical location. But do not rush there, because it is pointless now.

BTW - the cave and the property was just listed for sale!!! Can you guess why ?

See: http://www.messynessychic.com/2013/11/29...cathedral/

[Image: 1m36k-desk3-Copy.JPG]

[Image: ke4h5-IMG_2095-2-Copy.jpg]

[Image: nazt5-bear-cut-Copy.JPG]
12-01-2013, 02:24 PM,
Enough is Enough

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from admin on December 1, 2013, 2:20 pm</b>

@Jayackam you're so crazy. I don't work for anyone and the treasure is still out there. I'll leave your post up here, because it entertains me lol. Aren't you the one who said the chest was going to steal the souls of small children? So who's soul was stolen then?

Do I really think it's there? Nooooo. I just think it's a really neat place and I do think there's a chance a "vault" could have been made in sandstone similarly.
</div>

People will look back through your posts and see for themselves how you led them by their noses, once they see the solution. I stand behind my claims. They have not heard yet about the children's books and the corruption of the innocent - alchemy and other crazy stuff.
12-01-2013, 02:32 PM,
Enough is Enough
WOW! Just my 2 cents, but that sounds plum crazy!

Always,

A_The_A
12-01-2013, 02:51 PM,
Enough is Enough
Level 2:

Here is the sinister interpretion

I believe Fenn himself has been deceived and sold his soul to the Devil/Satan. His body has been taken over, his own soul internally imprisoned and now he has to serve the interest of what we know as Evil, or more correctly we should call it an Alien entity. Revelation 12:7-12

Satan Thrown Out of Heaven

7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them[a] in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

He is not alone in this predicament, many have lost their soul and their hearts because of their desires, greed, lust, fame etc. All those are now serving that same entity. This treasure hunt was not set up by Fenn himself. He might have hidden the treasure alone, but the rest is a concerted effort by a group of 12/13, including his cohorts, who have set up and promoted this “chase”. The gold in it was partially used in alchemy.

The chest that the treasure is placed in, is very similar to a chest from around 13 AD, representing an attack onto the Castle of the Church by the world. The only difference seems to be , is that the ladders are supported by devils with tails on Fenn’s treasure box - otherwise it is a same theme. So you can be sure Fenn knows very well what the theme of the chest design means. So this is an attack on the church - attack to corrupt God‘s people.

Here is the sinister level interpretation:

As I have gone alone in there. - I went there ( into the dragon's womb) alone

And with my treasures bold, - with my real treasures (soul and heart) arrogantly

I can keep my secret where, - I keep the secret where my heart was left

And hint of riches new and old. - and hint of ancient and new secrets

Begin it where warm waters halt. - where you start it, all goodness stops

And take it in the canyon down, - from there it is a steep fall = towards hell

Not far, but too far to walk, - farther than comfortable, you’ll get there by falling

Put in below the home of Brown. - forced down into the underworld - essentially dead

From there it’s no place for the meek, - from there on, no longer a place for the good hearted

The end is ever drawing nigh; - your end/destruction is ever getting close

There’ll be no paddle up your creek, - you will be helpless on your journey

Just heavy loads and water high. - only heavy burden and a sense of drowning

If you’ve been wise and found the blaze - if you have not listened and saw the dragon's face

Look quickly down, your quest to cease - bow your head, you have no choice, your end is near

But tarry scant with marvel gaze, - nothing but darkness and bewilderment

Just take the chest and go in peace. - no choice, take his spirit and be living dead

So why is it that I must go. - why is it that I have to pass my burden on

And leave my trove for all to seek? - and leave my misfortune/burden for all to seek

The answers I already know, - I know the answers now, I was trapped

I’ve done it tired, and now I’m weak. - I was exploited, and can't suffer any more

So hear me all and listen good, - Hear me everyone but good ones listen ! = curse/spell

Your effort will be worth the cold. - your labor will be counter productive

If you are brave and in the wood. - if you were naive and deceived, now dead as a wood

I give you title to the gold. - you'll get the title to the land and the gold/secret

So the treasure/lure was set up in a way that the person is exposed to Satan, since one has to pass by his image on the cave wall. Basically coming to Satan to get the treasure. We know that the Satan is the distributor of the wealth on this earth. Now I am sure it is clear to you what I was saying all along. Keep that in mind when you hear of any other treasure hunts - they all have the same origin and same purpose = to trap your soul and take over your body. Stay clear of them!!! God Bless

Level 3:

Warns of the ever nearing end of the world and the last judgment. And the impending doom of those spawned by the dragon.

So what is it all about?

The Cave was dug up by Ra Paulette. This is not a first cave he dug. He has dug a cave before I believe it was called the Heart Cave, which he eventually filled back in. The new cave was built on the site of the original Rancho Del San Juan, which was originally dedicated to St. Mary. Ra convinced the original owners to allow him to built the cave on the property. Shortly after he completed the cave, I believe 3 years behind schedule, the business dropped off and the owners were forced to sell the place. I believe the place was actually manipulated away from the original owners, so that Ra’s group, dedicated to the Satan, could take over the property. I believe that Fenn is part of that ownership group. The cave is their church in the hills. But do not fall for their earth and humanity loving words. You will know them by their own personal actions, not by their words. Also remember, and I hope you understand and truly comprehend and meditate on this:

1 John 2:15-16 - On Not Loving the World

15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is

not in them.

If you know your origin and understand your fall from grace, and remember that you are here serving time, and if you have hope for a better place, recognizing that an ultimate sacrifice by Jesus has been made on your behalf, you will understand what it means.

The cave that plays a role in this treasure hunt was carved into the sand stone, and part of it represent the internal, reproductive organs of the dragon = womb. There is even a small room called “egg chamber”. The cave is a reptilian den, a hatchery. Evil spirits/or abilities are infused not only into human beings, but even into anonymous objects such as musical instruments like a drum below, giving them power of transforming the mind. Those go out into the world corrupting many.

Birth of the heart drum - in the cave : http://www.bbbeat.com/gallery.asp

I believe there is a large relief of the dragon’s face on the right wall. In the middle chamber there is a large waterfall like structure, with many hearts carved into the nearby walls with dragon’s tails or maybe nerve ends, pierced into each [human] heart - drawing energy from and controling them. The cave was designed to be “transformative”, in the words of Ra, with its many mirrors and reliefs and imagery designed to create a visual and perceptual conflict within persons’ mind, causing a momentary seizure like state, when time stops [look quickly down - in the poem], body of a person is taken over by evil, and a servitude to what we know as evil [but really are aliens] begins. Then it is too late, the person that comes out of the cave is transformed forever, even their DNA is modified.

In all fairness to Fenn and many others that were taken over because of their desires and now work in Arts, Ads design and TV commercials, Music industry, Teaching and other “engines of society”: I believe those affected and taken over have found the way to pass some info to us pass their captor about the danger of the world being taken over by aliens by means of commercials, ads, arts and other forms, while they are also intended to corrupt . Their captors seem to be very narrow minded with a tunnel vision of attaining their goal - possibly hive like / insect type order. So while those affected must go on corrupting the rest, they are also sending us important messages. To understand what they are trying to tell us, we have to stop making automatic associations between the words and imagery, break it down into separate information, rather than assuming they are saying the same thing or that they are even associated.

I believe the 2 strands of hair in the wax sealed olive jar [besides his soul] in the treasure box was placed in to prove that his DNA was altered by aliens.

Google Ra Paulette to see the imagery

I'll add few pics here later
12-01-2013, 02:52 PM,
Enough is Enough

<b>Quote from admin on December 1, 2013, 2:27 pm</b>

Where did I lead them? If you think it's at this cave...this is the first I've ever posted about it. I think I'm going to see a movie and will be away from the forum for a bit *darn*...Look forward to seeing what transpires on this topic....Maybe I can find a corner and check in on my phone lol.....
</div>

Say Hi to Fenn
12-01-2013, 03:24 PM,
Enough is Enough
Hoping he'll try and hitch a ride on the comet's tail where there is an alien spaceship hiding with in waiting to take him to the promise land.

OK... OK... one can hope!, maybe he'll just drink some cool-aid.

**admin. turn off the damn phone, I'm trying to watch the movie!!!
12-01-2013, 03:27 PM,
Enough is Enough

<b>Quote from admin on December 1, 2013, 2:20 pm</b>

@Jayackam you're so crazy. I don't work for anyone and the treasure is still out there. I'll leave your post up here, because it entertains me lol. Aren't you the one who said the chest was going to steal the souls of small children? So who's soul was stolen then?

Do I really think it's there? Nooooo. I just think it's a really neat place and I do think there's a chance a "vault" could have been made in sandstone similarly.
</div>

Its funny how you take onto yourself to speak on behalf of Fenn - "the treasure is still out there"

Reminds me of another shill - Themarkd or something - or as I like to say Marked, who also seems to speak for Fenn
12-01-2013, 03:36 PM,
Enough is Enough
here are some pics of the stolen hearts and the so called waterfall

[Image: mjnh9-stolen-hearts-2-Copy.JPG]

[Image: o8ul7-stolen-hearts-Copy.JPG]

[Image: udmb0-waterfall-Copy.JPG]
12-01-2013, 03:38 PM,
Enough is Enough
here is the door you need a key to

and the entrance - gypsy wagon

[Image: h0t0v-cave-entry-with-door.JPG]

[Image: 0e40s-9379876010_58c864cb5f_o.jpg]