Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough is Enough
12-01-2013, 09:17 PM,
Enough is Enough
Was wondering if jayakam ancestors were from Salem MA. would explain a lot.

I didn't look at the article much. did it say who and how long it took to carve out the cave?
12-01-2013, 10:33 PM,
Enough is Enough

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from admin on December 1, 2013, 8:08 pm</b>

markd is one of the Iowa guys....he also has a blog, but I don't think he's updated it anytime recently. He's given up the Chase from what I understand...but I believe still posts on treasurenet.

If you're an administrator here...shouldn't you administrate something? I suppose I should too...but anytime I try to, I seem to lose things.

Can you imagine this guy says Forrest is the devil just because he hid a million dollars or something or other worth of treasure? I do wonder if Forrest thought he'd get as much of the slack as people have given him in this Chase. I mean I'm sure he figured people would admire him for what he's done...but I don't know that he thought he'd have the strange ones or the angry ones, etc.
</div>

Imaginary like button hit....

If ff is the devil for giving away about 2 million bucks then what do you call the government? Sorry, uncalled for.......

12-01-2013, 10:45 PM,
Enough is Enough
Wow. That was very disturbing. It's just not normal to think like that. It saddens me that there are so many people that suffer from mental conditions and not enough people who care enough to take notice and assist them in getting the help that they need.

Jayackam, if you're reading this, PLEASE...call a doctor or a friend and get some help. okay.
12-01-2013, 11:19 PM,
Enough is Enough
I know, I've seen the posts. I think he seriously believes that crap. Sad...
12-01-2013, 11:21 PM,
Enough is Enough
Oops....can I say "crap" on here?

[Image: hm25n-confused2.jpg]
12-01-2013, 11:25 PM,
Enough is Enough
I know. That would be a creepy feeling. He probably just feels sorry for them that they can't experience the joy that the rest of us feel from the chase. I love it...probably too much.
12-02-2013, 12:36 AM,
Enough is Enough
Jayackam, One thing I've learned about the devil is he always, says & does the exact thing he accuses others of." It's to bad you've lost it, not found it, (God's Love) it's easy to tell by the why you trough out such, hurtful things at people! The Bible calls them fiery darts of the enemy! Quite mis quoting scripture, another thing the devil uses to promote hate, not love! Get real and get involved in a local church, so you can get your head screwed on straight & your heart chanced to really caring for others. I've never heard someone that is so completely screwed up in their thinking! Please don't try to play, get the last word game with me. I won't play it. Just leave us alone if nothing else, we are having fun with this chase! Don't need your attacks!
12-02-2013, 06:31 AM,
Enough is Enough

<b>Quote from collaboration DNA on December 1, 2013, 10:33 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from admin on December 1, 2013, 8:08 pm</b>

markd is one of the Iowa guys....he also has a blog, but I don't think he's updated it anytime recently. He's given up the Chase from what I understand...but I believe still posts on treasurenet.

If you're an administrator here...shouldn't you administrate something? I suppose I should too...but anytime I try to, I seem to lose things.

Can you imagine this guy says Forrest is the devil just because he hid a million dollars or something or other worth of treasure? I do wonder if Forrest thought he'd get as much of the slack as people have given him in this Chase. I mean I'm sure he figured people would admire him for what he's done...but I don't know that he thought he'd have the strange ones or the angry ones, etc.
</div>

Imaginary like button hit....

If ff is the devil for giving away about 2 million bucks then what do you call the government? Sorry, uncalled for.......</div>
</div>

What? it's back down to 2 mil. last I heard it was 5 mil. Dang! hardly worth the effort to catch a cold!
12-02-2013, 07:50 AM,
Enough is Enough

<b>Quote from Goofy_Old_Guy on December 1, 2013, 7:51 pm</b>

I get no respect……
</div>

I still respect you.
12-02-2013, 07:54 AM,
Enough is Enough
We've stumbled upon some pretty cool stuff. All I can say is that as wild and crazy as jackyam's accusations are, he/she/it has no imagination.