Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough is Enough
12-02-2013, 03:52 PM,
Enough is Enough
Howdy,

It's your weird uncle DogZebra down from Lurker's Peak just to say "Holy Jayack-$h1+!!!"

Pleasant Dreams and Happy Hunting,

DZ
12-02-2013, 05:04 PM,
Enough is Enough
OMG, I just read this thread. That Jayackam is quite a character. Fenn is the Devil? The Chest will take my soul? Damn, just when I felt I was getting close. I guess it <b>is</b> a good idea not to let anyone know if you find the Chest. The world is full of angry fruitcakes. Get it -- a fruitcake reference, Christmas is near. Oh wait, Santa is an anagram of Satan. Maybe Fenn is Santa Claus. And to all a goodnight. Merry Christmas.
12-09-2013, 10:15 PM,
Enough is Enough
It seems that i am not the only one trying to warn you here. I hope you'll open your eyes and ears and start to see and hear.

Fenn is not in it alone! This is a major group effort -a major storm. Do not be the one who gets wet!

Btw, I am not saying Fenn is the devil. I am saying his body has been taken over by the devil/ allien, same as all others of that group, who are trying to pass on a warning to the rest of the humanity, because they feel that there is no hope or them. Their only hope is from something/ someone from above - as Ra Paullette clearly expressed. If you look at Ra's face, you will see the dejection he feels. Very much as Kit Williams, when he expressed his disappointment at the outcome of the treasure hunt, by saying that he can do nothing now and will have to go back and make more boxes to sell at fairs.
12-09-2013, 11:08 PM,
Enough is Enough
Really why can`t someone just do something that makes thier life feel useful like what Forrest Fenn is doing but there is always someone like Jayackam that has to be a negative person about the whole idea. If you feel that way dont spend money on going out into the mountains with the fresh air and the smell of pine and dont follow blogs that is proFenn or TTOTC and drink your Starbucks and watch TMZ and let the rest of us enjoy the little time we have on this earth.
12-09-2013, 11:48 PM,
Enough is Enough
I was considering posting a part of my solve that might help to explain why some of this stuff paralells some beliefs but I dont think many care to listen or consider a new idea. Mostly I see people who are more interested in proving their superiority and thats not compatible with making anyone feel like sharing.

The poem consists of a combination of a pathway to be followed to arrive at the place the treasure is hidden. But it also explains intent and has a very personal touching message.

The book contains so much more than just a destination to find a treasure. This hidden trail is not only how you find the treasure but it contains a message that ties the whole thing together. It is the reason people are finding these paralells to their most personal beliefs. There is nothing to be afraid of, and this message will never threaten anyone. All it requires is an open mind and a willingness to want to consider an idea.

Thats just my take on what I found and nobody has to believe. Its been a fun journey for me and I am excited about the changes that have happened to so many of our lives by this wonderful legacy that Forrest has designed.
Shhh they aren't listening.
12-10-2013, 12:11 AM,
Enough is Enough
Jayackam, you are trying to convert people who have already weighed the challenge and who already have accepted it. Even though nobody has the chest so far, there have been many very good solutions proffered. It's a challenge as good as any other, and so why pour water on it? People's minds are working and ideas expanding. Isn't that good enough as a minimum to legitimize the Chase?

I remember in my younger days when any friend would slag an ex-girlfriend; I told them something I got from a movie or magazine (don't remember): "the opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference." If you really thought the Chase is bogus, you wouldn't waste your time talking about it (sorry if I sound patronizing; only sharing).
12-13-2013, 01:26 PM,
Enough is Enough
I forgot to label the golden frog that he shows in his book. It is in the picture I posted, the entrance with three stones - the frog is the stone next to the white rock. 2 small rocks are representing legs

So there you have it. I have never read his book, only saw some of the pictures online. If I had all his pictures I believe could point out an aspect of my solve in each o them.

So far you have

Gypsy wagon - cave entrance

Gypsies dancing around the fire - Bonfire with stones

Arched entry with Fenn bent down boys playing marbles - cave entrance

3 marbles, 3 arranged nuggets

Golden frog - one of the stones

HOB - bear ( I only shown you one of the HOB)

Arroyos - heavy loads, no paddle up the creek

Not far but too far to walk - drive from espanola to Hob

Key - needed to ask for

Invisible ink - lemons

Frog after dove - steeling soul

Indiana jones references - pit of snakes, only the pennetant one shall pass - by the dragon, the dispensary of wealth on earth, others I cannot tell you

Ford twisting like a snake

Edit: I forgot the blaze - well there are many windows[blazes], the important one is by the desk in the library [if you were wise]. There is also one above the waterfall - oh yes the waterfall / water high, although water high refers to arroyos off the top of Black Mesa [name of the mountain where the cave is - sounds like darkness where evil/aliens dwell? You can bet on that.

Btw Ty and the others - it is you who are accusing and making derogatory comments. I have been called many names here. It seems to me that you have eyes but cannot perceive, you have ears but cannot hear. I do not need any medication. I do not take medicine. I seek the truth, but you cannot handle the truth! You only want to hear what you like to hear, you could't care less about the truth.
12-14-2013, 10:05 AM,
Enough is Enough
aaaaAAAACHOOOOooooo... Pffffffffttt, HONK, wipe... Sorry, apparently I'm allergic to Bullsh:t. sniff
12-14-2013, 10:09 AM,
Enough is Enough
The best way to make everyone avoid the truth is to try and mirror it yourself and fill it full of lies.

~ so when they do hear the truth- they don't believe it.

~nice job jay
12-14-2013, 10:24 AM,
Enough is Enough
the best way to Hide a lie is to, keep telling it, until those whom are Meek of mind, start believing it to be the truth. when all it is, is still Bullsh:t.