Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough is Enough
12-01-2013, 03:41 PM,
Enough is Enough
here is a public message announcement by the USDA

you are the solvers - tell me what it is intended for

this one for the Seeker to ponder

[Image: 47sri-key-evil-eye-Copy.jpg]
12-01-2013, 03:47 PM,
Enough is Enough
Fenn gave us something really cool, and for some reason there are people that want to turn it into something SO bizarre.

I guess that goes with the territory. If you open yourself up to the world, you are going to have interact with all walks of life - each with their own beliefs, personalities, opinions, etc. All you can probably do is say "neat photos", and "that's interesting", and move on.

Perhaps this thread is reason enough to avoid any reality shows about this hunt. Also, probably good reason to remain anonymous (if possible) when you find the treasure.
12-01-2013, 03:50 PM,
Enough is Enough
this picture cut was sent to Fenn on 5/17 by Whiterock

It is a cut from the "desk" picture, he flipped it upside down

from that location both parts of the treasure are visible

[Image: rti92-cut1-Copy.JPG]
12-01-2013, 04:01 PM,
Enough is Enough
here are the chest motives - I believe it was posted here before

Attack on the Castle Of the Church by the World "

[Image: sx9kb-photo-Copy.PNG]

[Image: 5g23i-fenn-Copy.jpg]
12-01-2013, 04:23 PM,
Enough is Enough
Jayackam...you are one scary individual being so obsessed by Satan...don't know you and don't want to...hope you have a good life if you ever get one...maybe I'm wrong about you, but you are so far out on the edge of freakin' reality it is difficult to believe anything you say...sorry and I will keep you in my prayers pal...say good night Gracie...
12-01-2013, 07:51 PM,
Enough is Enough
That’s a pretty cool cave…..not really my cup of tea; I’m more of a contemporary bunker style guy.

Most folks that know me would say I’m a laid back unemotional sort of person; but I’ve got to say your post has upset me on several levels.

First, the chest has been found……….that’s a bummer. Now what do we do……..Canasta anyone?

Second, You tell me Steph has been trying to lead me some where……Man, I completely missed that; I usually pay attention when a pretty girl tries to lead me some place……Suks to get old.

And Third; What does a person have to do to get listed as evil around here…….I looked at your comments here, on Dal’s site, treasure net, etc. not once, nada, zilch, zero, nein, have I been listed in the evil doers list; Dal is listed, Steph is listed, even a bozo named markd (whoever he is) is listed; but am I listed……nope. That hurts man.

I built Dal’s site and those are my pictures in his header, I’m an administrator here, and I’ve argued with and challenged the Devil himself (Fenn)………I mean really, if that’s not evil what is?

I get no respect……
12-01-2013, 07:59 PM,
Enough is Enough
It could be those puppy dog eye's goofy
12-01-2013, 08:05 PM,
Enough is Enough
We'll all respect you in the morning G-o-G... Smile
12-01-2013, 08:14 PM,
Enough is Enough

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from admin on December 1, 2013, 6:34 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Milan on December 1, 2013, 3:47 pm</b>

Fenn gave us something really cool, and for some reason there are people that want to turn it into something SO bizarre.

I guess that goes with the territory. If you open yourself up to the world, you are going to have interact with all walks of life - each with their own beliefs, personalities, opinions, etc. All you can probably do is say "neat photos", and "that's interesting", and move on.

Perhaps this thread is reason enough to avoid any reality shows about this hunt. Also, probably good reason to remain anonymous (if possible) when you find the treasure.
</div>

I don't know Milan...this thread might be exactly why I'd want to see the reality show lol.....and why I'm never going to be on one lol.....</div>
</div>

Don't want nothin' to do with no stinkin' reality shows neither I reckon...There's nothin' REAL about'em other than you can see it...It goes against the rebel maverick in ME because it is all pre-planned, staged, written, and choreographed to the shows producer's liking...Real my A$$!

Anonymous? Hell YES!...When Mr. Fenn said take the chest and go in peace, I took that to mean "FEETS DON'T FAIL ME NOW!...
12-01-2013, 09:01 PM,
Enough is Enough
I wish I had extra cash to waste on cool things like this cave.