Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please keep in mind!!!!!
01-30-2017, 03:25 PM,
RE: Please keep in mind!!!!!
(01-30-2017, 02:59 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 02:22 PM)RahRah Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 01:51 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: Flashlight is a pilot's term.
Sandwich is a pilot's term.

If you can figure out why he used those, you will be one step closer than those who see no relevance in those two words.
I'm way ahead of that.

You'll slap yourself once you figure it out.

Why keep everyone guessing or searching?

Here is a link if anyone wants to look through a glossary of pilot terms:

http://www.voodoo-world.cz/tomcat/glossary.html

Well, it made you look didn't it? So, now everyone knows they are pilot's terms.

The thing is, how does that help ? I'm pretty sure that glossary didn't tell you why he used those terms, or did it ?

Why does my statement keep everyone guessing or searching ? You found that pretty quick, what makes it any harder for anyone else?

I just don't get the attitudes on these boards. You offer something up to encourage others to do a bit of research and then you get slammed for not just explaining everything for the masses.

I simply stated they were pilot's terms. I assumed that anyone interested enough would do the very same thing you did, they would go look.

Do you feel I should just reveal everything about my research or do you think it might be okay if I just share a little bit here and there that might encourage others to think about things I've not seen mentioned anywhere?

Can you tell me why he used those two words and how they relate, or should I just reveal that too ?

I didn't have to look, it was one of my bookmarks - it seems a lot of people here say things, like 'oh it's this' and then don't follow-up - I followed-up for you; you could have offered a link, but you didn't. You're welcome =)
01-30-2017, 03:52 PM,
Go to USER CP (very top of page) & click on buddy/ignore list.
01-30-2017, 04:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-30-2017, 04:05 PM by RahRah.)
(01-30-2017, 03:40 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: @RahRah,

It's pretty clear to me for the past couple of days that you have some type of unresolved issues.

I'm not playing this game.

Can anyone else direct me to the ignore function ?

ADMIN: I'm tired of the anger here and the attacks on Mindy and a few others. If you can't come here and be for the most part happy and talk about the chase then I don't want you here. Too many good people have chose to leave because it just sucks to deal with mdavis, ricky, bet and jamie's alias'. So if I see anyone at my discretion that attacks Mindy because that seems to be their biggest beef or promotes harry's site in any way shape or form they are out and I don't care about the out lash any "alias" posts about this. Big Jim and Seannm have already been removed. If anyone wants to leave because they disagree that's fine.

And this is allowed? Yup, okay Stephanie, got it.
01-30-2017, 04:04 PM,

If you can figure out why he used those, you will be one step closer than those who see no relevance in those two words.
I'm way ahead of that.

Hmmm.

Thanks for the link, RahRah.

One pilot term that is not found on your link is "wet". If a pilot says his "feet are wet" or that he has "wet feet", it means that he is over water. If he has "dry feet" then he is over land.

http://www.tailhook.net/AVSLANG.htm#F (search for feet)

Maybe when Fenn said that the chest is wet he meant it is over water?

Hmmm?
01-30-2017, 04:06 PM,
(01-30-2017, 04:04 PM)Yoda Wrote:

I'm way ahead of that.

Hmmm.

Thanks for the link, RahRah.

One pilot term that is not found on your link is "wet". If a pilot says his "feet are wet" or that he has "wet feet", it means that he is over water. If he has "dry feet" then he is over land.

http://www.tailhook.net/AVSLANG.htm#F (search for feet)

Maybe when Fenn said that the chest is wet he meant it is over water?

Hmmm?

Good to know - I didn't know that, hmmmmmm thanks Yoda!
01-30-2017, 06:16 PM,
(01-30-2017, 03:20 PM)pidmt Wrote: sandwich refers to the hawaii islands,there known as the sandwich islands,flashlight refers to a lens ,in my solve it hits home perfect,

Flashlight has nothing to do with pilot terms or a lense(though it could be argued that a lense is fittable). Look up the def. Of a blaze again. Flash of light. What makes. a flash of light. What was the name of horse he rented. What has heavy loads, if youve Ben wise(B.F. is known for what if u ask a kid) what was on the kite string, key) His string went missing so was unraveled cause it couldn't fit out the door, kites unravel string. How much more you need? Water high is rain, how many times does he mention rain in his stories when it doesn't effect the story at all. Electrical storms. He talked about his jet being so heavy that he wouldn't be "Charging the sky". Hello....now pilot terms or lenses. Your welcome btw
01-30-2017, 06:34 PM,
(01-30-2017, 06:16 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 03:20 PM)pidmt Wrote: sandwich refers to the hawaii islands,there known as the sandwich islands,flashlight refers to a lens ,in my solve it hits home perfect,

Flashlight has nothing to do with pilot terms or a lense(though it could be argued that a lense is fittable). Look up the def. Of a blaze again. Flash of light. What makes. a flash of light. What was the name of horse he rented. What has heavy loads, if youve Ben wise(B.F. is known for what if u ask a kid) what was on the kite string, key) His string went missing so was unraveled cause it couldn't fit out the door, kites unravel string. How much more you need? Water high is rain, how many times does he mention rain in his stories when it doesn't effect the story at all. Electrical storms. He talked about his jet being so heavy that he wouldn't be "Charging the sky". Hello....now pilot terms or lenses. Your welcome btw

Excellent! Way to put it together!
01-30-2017, 08:38 PM,
(01-30-2017, 06:16 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote:

IMHO, an excellent analysis DT, you distilled it down nicely. You've definitely sparked my thinking with it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  admin would you mind ? eYe4-1 1 1,243 11-07-2017, 07:31 PM
Last Post: eYe4-1
  My mind likes to stay at 13 James Perotti 7 3,671 10-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Last Post: CapnCook
  A Beautiful Mind Daniel A 2 1,227 02-22-2017, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Woody Bogg
  The mind game of the masterpiece The Wolf 12 6,992 11-30-2016, 12:25 PM
Last Post: The Wolf
  How does one ever drag their mind from NM knighterrant 21 11,731 08-12-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JoeKing101
  Mind Control OjoDude 4 2,580 04-21-2016, 05:10 PM
Last Post: The Wolf