Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The waiting game
02-12-2017, 06:29 PM,
RE: The waiting game
It would be a shame to be snowed out. Sorry to hear that AJ. As far as critters and the likes go, bears are a concern to me, along with snakes. I'll be as prepared as I can be for both.
02-12-2017, 06:54 PM,
The waiting game
[Image: 2xus_snow_anim.gif]
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
02-12-2017, 07:07 PM,
Yeah Decall, the map of harsh reality. I almost want to go just to make use of the snow gear I have. We don't get much snow where I am. And Kpro, lol. You'll be faster this year though, right?
02-12-2017, 07:08 PM,
(02-12-2017, 06:54 PM)decall Wrote: [Image: 2xus_snow_anim.gif]

Thats old news, snoweater blew into town and most of the fluffy stuff is gone. Paint your wagons and get a jump on the whiner cuz it's fair sailin mates.
02-12-2017, 07:13 PM,
The waiting game
(02-12-2017, 07:07 PM)CasualHunter Wrote: Yeah Decall, the map of harsh reality. I almost want to go just to make use of the snow gear I have. We don't get much snow where I am. And Kpro, lol. You'll be faster this year though, right?

I lost my search partner, too little new info and he leaned that is more of a hoax to go out again. Even me training will not keep up with him, he is in good shape. I wish more searchers will hang in there but also realize there is not much to actually solve this poem.

I will either need to go alone or take my whole family. That is very expensive. I have some offering but only trust a few.

Honestly I am having doubts myself. Is this poem solvable? Probably not according to Ff. Maybe in 1000 years. Since I am so far from the Rockies makes me think if I want to shed a dollar, even if a vacation.

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.con
Interesting sites:
02-12-2017, 07:30 PM,
June 1st last year... Probably later this year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
02-12-2017, 07:39 PM,
(02-12-2017, 07:13 PM)Kpro Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 07:07 PM)CasualHunter Wrote: Yeah Decall, the map of harsh reality. I almost want to go just to make use of the snow gear I have. We don't get much snow where I am. And Kpro, lol. You'll be faster this year though, right?

I lost my search partner, too little new info and he leaned that is more of a hoax to go out again. Even me training will not keep up with him, he is in good shape. I wish more searchers will hang in there but also realize there is not much to actually solve this poem.

I will either need to go alone or take my whole family. That is very expensive. I have some offering but only trust a few.

Honestly I am having doubts myself. Is this poem solvable? Probably not according to Ff. Maybe in 1000 years. Since I am so far from the Rockies makes me think if I want to shed a dollar, even if a vacation.

Kpro

Interesting sites:

Not a very good partner if he quit on you, thats why I go it alone. I can talk myself into anything.

Been doing shock treatments in the garage to stimulate my brain, try to get up to speed with Mr. Flash Fenn. I'm getting smarter every day and try to make sure I get a good connection so that no interference surrounds my solve. Treatments twice a day and I figure by fbooree I will be smart enuff to talk to the Guru.
02-12-2017, 07:45 PM,
The waiting game
(02-12-2017, 07:39 PM)imsunbuddynow Wrote:

Kpro

Interesting sites:

Not a very good partner if he quit on you, thats why I go it alone. I can talk myself into anything.

Been doing shock treatments in the garage to stimulate my brain, try to get up to speed with Mr. Flash Fenn. I'm getting smarter every day and try to make sure I get a good connection so that no interference surrounds my solve. Treatments twice a day and I figure by fbooree I will be smart enuff to talk to the Guru.

My goodness, are you serious? Scary. Do you think Ff knows what people are doing to be in his presence?

I just meant when we made a run for it, I was not as fast but still hung in there. I was behind by a few hundred feet and much more out of breathe.

Kpro

Interesting sites:
02-12-2017, 07:51 PM,
Try to take enough enough time to see the scenery & enjoy the local cuisine (whether thick steaks, blue corn enchiladas - green, or Alice B. Toklas brownies)
02-12-2017, 07:52 PM,
(02-12-2017, 07:45 PM)Kpro Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 07:39 PM)imsunbuddynow Wrote:

Kpro

Interesting sites:

My goodness, are you serious? Scary. Do you think Ff knows what people are doing to be in his presence?

I just meant when we made a run for it, I was not as fast but still hung in there. I was behind by a few hundred feet and much more out of breathe.

Kpro

Interesting sites:

well I'm only about a month into these treatments and my friend zinka observes to make sure the switches get switched at the right time but I'm thinkin if you run into a bear this year you better learn how to cheat.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A game of attrition. crazyfamily 26 1,221 Yesterday, 07:12 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum03
  The game may change says Fenn decall 64 35,698 09-09-2019, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Andrew Jef
  the secret game Chris Yates 8 1,522 07-20-2019, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  Waiting bitbucket 2 659 03-06-2019, 05:11 PM
Last Post: bitbucket
  was this the red light that sloane was suppose to be waiting on to change pidmt 10 4,095 09-12-2017, 10:50 AM
Last Post: pidmt
  Bret Maverick's Big Game of Poker The Wolf 13 7,853 01-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Last Post: fundamental design