Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Important Words From Forrest:
03-16-2017, 07:45 AM,
RE: Most Important Words From Forrest:
If your only purpose here is to cast aspersions on f's character because there was no chest at the end of your solution, you can do so elsewhere.
03-16-2017, 08:34 AM,
(03-16-2017, 07:04 AM)ROLL TIDE Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 06:51 AM)Indy Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 04:59 AM)Indigo Blue Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 03:59 AM)VinnieVega Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 02:32 AM)Indigo Blue Wrote: I did not realize a moderators raison d’être is to insult people.
I removed my posts because people here are unable to discuss and question, an insult is much easier.

Says the poster who calls ff a liar and a cheat after he's stated many many times the chest exists and is still in situe....
..and simply because you didn't find anything on your search.

1 word for you "Meh"!

Take a step back, I'm not costing you money or wasting your time. FF is, I know that to a very high degree of certainty. I believe there was a chest out there to find, but the finder is unlikely to ever come forward. What happens when the location gets discovered by the next person and makes it known, what does FF do? Now he has is nice little 1000 year legend, he tells you its still out there knowing you are a naive lot that can't even recognize the truth when it is put before you, and he did wait to see your reaction before taking this route. Any way thanks a bunch I only tried to help you.

Here is the reason you have no street cred - you won't release your solution. It's the same for all those who claim it's been found. They never release their solution and instead keep looking.

To be fair to Indigo, s/he has published their solution, more than once.
And, although I don't agree with it, I will say that s/he put an impressive amount of thought and work into it. It is well-constructed and goes into great detail.

This is not the only site on the internet where folks talk about the chase and publish their solves.

Then I retract that. But if the solution is released and nobody believes it, then can it be right? I always figured the real solution would be good enough to get one to at least accept that it could be right. So far, very few solutions have been even remotely believable.
My own solution(s) have a big flaw and it's wwwh. Even if I was lucky enough to guess it correctly, my wwwh has no reason to be correct. I don't believe he picked some random place and that's the big problem with my own solve. I have a lot of ideas for later clues and understand why he would choose the words he did, but my wwwh thoughts are just plain wrong and I have no credible plan to correct them. So I will have to guess and just go with it and have fun hiking in the Rockies with my kids. (there are worse things in life)
03-16-2017, 12:42 PM,
Is it possible that the person who has been "within striking" distance finally put it all together, precisely? Perhaps this person recently sent Fenn some refined details of their search, and finally nailed it?

If so, how does this make Fenn dishonest? He's probably very excited that this is almost over, thus the congratulatory scrapbook. I'm also guessing that it's not practical for this person to retrieve the chest for at least a month or two due to snow.

I also bet that the chest can only be found with precise measurements. Otherwise, it could have been stumbled upon by unknowing hikers/hunters/etc. I doubt a metal detector is much help.

Just my opinion...

Milan
03-16-2017, 02:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-16-2017, 02:25 PM by Timraywa.)
Milan,
Which scrapbook do you believe is the congratulatory one? It seems I may have missed it, or have a different interpretation.
Thank you Tim
03-16-2017, 05:26 PM,
(03-15-2017, 08:14 PM)imsunbuddynow Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 07:07 PM)dejoka Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 06:24 PM)imsunbuddynow Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 06:04 PM)dejoka Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 05:09 PM)imsunbuddynow Wrote: If someone made it to the last clue I don't think they are over thinking anything but they may be considering all of their posabilities.

Ok, there might be a difference, I stand corrected. The one is not over thinking the last clue, the one is thinking to long on all the possibilities the last clue may hold. Better?
Yes, better.
What would you suggest that someone do since everyone knows right where that someone is at?

Concerning the last clue, I would go with first instincts and keep it simple. Also time is not an issue, except for maybe old age, wait it out and retrieve it with confidence.

Sounds like solid advice. Are you the one down to the last clue?

I will claim nothing about myself, but if provoked, I have and will confidently claim to know all who aren't the one.
This explains what liberals and crazyminion are all about:

https://canadafreepress.com/article/marx...nal-stages

Liberal goals:
https://stuffnobodycaresabout.com/2019/0...ist-goals/

..fix the crazy here:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com

03-16-2017, 05:35 PM,
(03-16-2017, 05:26 PM)dejoka Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 06:24 PM)imsunbuddynow Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 06:04 PM)dejoka Wrote: Ok, there might be a difference, I stand corrected. The one is not over thinking the last clue, the one is thinking to long on all the possibilities the last clue may hold. Better?
Yes, better.
What would you suggest that someone do since everyone knows right where that someone is at?

Concerning the last clue, I would go with first instincts and keep it simple. Also time is not an issue, except for maybe old age, wait it out and retrieve it with confidence.

I will claim nothing about myself, but if provoked, I have and will confidently claim to know all who aren't the one.

While I am certainly not trying to provoke you I am now curious what would.
03-16-2017, 06:09 PM,
(03-16-2017, 05:35 PM)imsunbuddynow Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 06:24 PM)imsunbuddynow Wrote: Yes, better.

Don't worry, you aren't a "Knower" or a "sour graper"... or are you?
This explains what liberals and crazyminion are all about:

https://canadafreepress.com/article/marx...nal-stages

Liberal goals:
https://stuffnobodycaresabout.com/2019/0...ist-goals/

..fix the crazy here:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com

03-16-2017, 06:17 PM,
(03-16-2017, 06:09 PM)dejoka Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 05:35 PM)imsunbuddynow Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 07:07 PM)dejoka Wrote: Concerning the last clue, I would go with first instincts and keep it simple. Also time is not an issue, except for maybe old age, wait it out and retrieve it with confidence.

Don't worry, you aren't a "Knower" or a "sour graper"... or are you?

No but I did sleep at a holiday inn express last night
03-16-2017, 06:54 PM,
(03-16-2017, 02:24 PM)Timraywa Wrote: Milan,
Which scrapbook do you believe is the congratulatory one? It seems I may have missed it, or have a different interpretation.
Thank you Tim

Hi Tim,

The last scrapbook (Eunice). The very title of this scrapbook "Eunice" means either "good victory" or "Happy victory". Then, two of the photos are "Eunice" and "Bingo".

It's not much of a stretch to interpret this to be "Bingo, Nice Solve!", imho.

Cheers!

Milan
03-16-2017, 09:36 PM,
Milan, thank you
I have a short memory. I might add he might be saying you will need some help getting home as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Important Waterfalls - Forrest’s secret place? Bigsteve 2 361 01-21-2020, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Bigsteve
  DECODED Words of Forrest Fenn FoolsGold 34 6,499 04-18-2019, 03:50 PM
Last Post: E.C. Waters
Big Grin Forrest Fenn Random Words/Questions Bet 19 9,992 06-28-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  There are one important clue that forrest told. mikemarcum878 2 1,520 06-22-2018, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Kettle Corn
  Interesting choice of words (Six Questions with Forrest) seabear 1 2,419 07-24-2016, 01:05 PM
Last Post: decall
  If you don't think words are important.... Mindy 19 14,132 06-26-2016, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Mindy