Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solves
12-10-2013, 08:26 PM,
Solves
Just curious...How many of you are researching more than one state?

I ask this because I (Team Colorado) have recently been researching an area in another state. I'm still knee deep in the research but something caught my attention one day last week and the 9 clues just seem to be falling into place with this new area. Much more so than my Colorado solve. I'm trying to keep an open mind and not get too excited too fast but it's hard because some of the things that Forrest has said in his Scrapbooks, videos and TTOTC are now starting to make sense to me. I think I'm on to something here. I thought for sure it HAD to be Colorado...now....not so sure about that. I am a Coloradoan, so of course my solve here will stay on the table but I'm definitely following another trail for the long winter months.
12-10-2013, 08:50 PM,
Solves
Not searched...researched, at one time. I mean do most people get a solve, go there and then come home and research another. Or do people generally have more than one area (state) of research? Just curious...
12-10-2013, 10:32 PM,
Solves
Oh, nevermind. That's not what I was asking.
12-10-2013, 11:07 PM,
Solves
I've researched different places in three States New-Mexico, Colorado and Montana. There are some interesting things about all three but I live in Montana . The Glacier National Park is 30 minutes from my home. I did grow up in Colorado. I also lived in Sante-Fe New Mexico for over six years. I've searched 2 times in Colo. once in New Mexico and several times in Montana. Browning Montana is at the upper entrance to Glacier park.( HOB maybe )The park turns into Peace park at the Canadian border and it has been sanctioned from being lumbered. Quite interesting to research
12-10-2013, 11:20 PM,
Solves
Yes, actually all 4 states have interesting qualities pertaining to this chase. I've truly enjoyed learning everything I have so far.
12-11-2013, 03:27 PM,
Solves
And then there are those whose solution may involve 2 or more states. For my own solution, from my first "boots on the ground" until now, the Poem has only brought me to one state to find the treasure.

Wish I lived closer!
12-11-2013, 04:14 PM,
Solves
searched 1

researching mainly 2

all 4 are viable and I am researchang all to some extent...