Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A to B(rown)
12-13-2013, 08:52 PM,
A to B(rown)

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from John Brown on December 13, 2013, 4:39 am</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from Rick Nowak on December 12, 2013, 10:13 am</b>

You have a good sense of logic about you Brown, stubborn at times but hay I have worseSmile

If very few people can find WWWH and then it gets harder.......

Rick
</div>

I think that 1,000's of people have gone to the right WWWH and HOB.</div>
</div>

I think you are 100% correct in that. Three nights ago I found an image on the Internet of the exact site where I think the chest might be hidden. It is one of many places Mr Fenn would seek out. If the route there at the moment was not choked with ice, I'd go there tomorrow.
12-14-2013, 08:18 PM,
A to B(rown)

<b>Quote from Desertphile on December 13, 2013, 8:52 pm</b>
<b>Quote from John Brown on December 13, 2013, 4:39 am</b>
<b>Quote from Rick Nowak on December 12, 2013, 10:13 am</b>

You have a good sense of logic about you Brown, stubborn at times but hay I have worseSmile

If very few people can find WWWH and then it gets harder.......

Rick
</div>

I think that 1,000's of people have gone to the right WWWH and HOB.</div>
</div>

I think you are 100% correct in that. Three nights ago I found an image on the Internet of the exact site where I think the chest might be hidden. It is one of many places Mr Fenn would seek out. If the route there at the moment was not choked with ice, I'd go there tomorrow.</div>
</div>

It's a little snowy up in those parts isn't it? I hiked into the other end of the rainbow yesterday and it was all covered with snow. I think there were 8" of fresh snow in places. I live 40 miles from there and we didn't get so much as a flake, well, except for a few "searchers". The heck of it was that the snow was only about 3" deep where I parked so I left my snow shoes in the car. Then I started hiking and spent much of the hike in in calf deep snow---had wet feet all day.