Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is there a Linguist in the house?
05-13-2017, 07:19 PM,
RE: is there a Linguist in the house?
(05-08-2017, 09:07 PM)jdigginsz Wrote: IMO, it's the continued flow of the two, maybe three stories and several fluid sets of directions. My problem is like a bad acid trip, every couple of moments of supreme clarity makes for one heckuva cluster....

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

But I do believe I "see" that we are to send forrest our adventures, both for his enjoyment, but also because he said he has the answers. :-)

Oh yeah...
I' veto done neit tired and know why...

...'mw eek

And I'm feeling generous so I'll share this connection I believe I've made that I HAVEN'T SEEN TALKED ABOUT.
Page 14 TTOTC and the scrapbook where he refers back to the exact tangent...the 85/15 "rule".
Before digital media (yes just dated myself) I worked in newspaper. My job, among others, was to dummy (lay out) the paper. In a nutshell, I totaled the ads up and my goal was to have an end result of 85% ads and 15% editorial. It was the "rule"
There's more, but to sum it up...headlines.
...title to the gold.

Further thought...
Forrest said,
'I reserve the right to be wrong...'
In newsprint, B is a section of the paper. 2B is the second page.
Now, nobody reserves the right on page 2B, only the left. Usually reserves are front and/or back cover, center, page three, inside front and/or back cover. If the ad is not a full page, the reserve is for the outer edge of the page. The inside of the page is never reserved. It's usually either editorial or filler, neither are ever reserved.

05-14-2017, 12:31 AM,
RE: is there a Linguist in the house?
I've done it tired, and now I'm weak.

Refer back to - So why is it that I must go?

Refer back again to - From there it's no place for the meek,

Refer back once again to - And take it in the canyon down,

Refer back once more to - Begin it where warm waters halt

This is the reverse journey of it, and forwards it is a journey where you begin, and then take further, that is fully characterized as not for the meek whether you take it or not, and lastly the journey and the journeyed thing is questioned.

Be brave in thy thoughts...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Now you know. The “BLAZE” is exactly 141.3 Miles from Fenn’s house. Mongo 35 2,313 09-13-2019, 11:33 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Not far, but too far to walk from my house..So, I'll take my 4WD Sedan. Gordon Lightfoot 0 367 11-22-2018, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  house fire, ants, lightening 5GIRLS 9 3,089 02-12-2018, 12:35 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  Is there a doctor in the house? AccountAtAGlance 1 1,063 01-22-2018, 08:22 AM
Last Post: pidmt
  The Fox is Guarding the Hen House dejoka 10 3,608 11-27-2017, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Mindy
  Home/House of Brown jfkelly16 1 1,644 10-07-2017, 09:33 PM
Last Post: OjoDude