Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bird!
12-23-2013, 10:47 AM,
The Bird!
Against all odds...I'll continue. After all the only damage will be to my home life...hey...f said to get off the Couch. And computer... Huh? (in my best scooby doo). Can you imgine how Andrew Johnson felt? Okay Casey Ill.
12-23-2013, 08:18 PM,
The Bird!

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Jim Hawkins on December 23, 2013, 10:27 am</b>

Hmmm I need to formulate a new plan...I need a way to get their first! Snow or no snow...I wonder how long it takes to get a helicopter license...or I could get kicked out of my house and look up the E-mail for that hot Chick Michelle...No Cad would sell me out! Hey, maybe f likes foot rubs?
</div>

Yeah, I would definitely sell you out.

Considering I have no idea wtf you are talking about.
12-23-2013, 08:44 PM,
The Bird!
I was fishing...easy catch....dal will moderate...stephanie won't. Rob I'm guessing..and I'll make it simple...your the kind a guy who talks a lot of smack!...Rob...I'm the kind of guy who smacks someone who calls me a brown noser...on line is cowardly and was uncalled for...with that said...watch your manners...some people are actually nice people.

Mark H.
12-23-2013, 08:50 PM,
The Bird!
I was beginning to think I was talking to myself too....thanks cad...I have five kids I wait em out...

Cad I do think your funny...I just. thought that was rotten...lets be friends and forget about it
12-23-2013, 09:21 PM,
The Bird!
It was a joke...

I thought it was funny.

Some people are nice people. Some people act nice to get what they want, but in reality they're @ssh0les.

I don't know everything, nor do I pretend to. Manners? Cowardly? You sound like my ex-wife.
12-23-2013, 09:29 PM,
The Bird!
I ain't giving no grown man a foot rub. -ref Pulp Fiction
12-23-2013, 10:07 PM,
The Bird!
Hey fenn n ain't easy!

Merry Christmas!
12-23-2013, 10:21 PM,
The Bird!
Is there something wrong with talking to yourself? lol Sometimes Im the only one paying attention to me. Smile. Thats ok, I am a good listener.

Five kids? No wonder you talk to yourself lol Not really, it sounds like lots of fun.

Merry merry. Gentlemen. Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
12-24-2013, 12:21 AM,
The Bird!
I talk to Nobody all the time but I am hard of hearing so I always do the talking in front of a mirror and use sign language.
12-24-2013, 02:57 AM,
The Bird!
Hey deb Merry Christmas...hey nobody who is really somebody. Smile I just finished a little diddie about "Hanging out with Friends at the Meeting Place"...old friends...new friends...and soon to be friends. THANKS!

Okay...the Bird Casey Illinois.