Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Mexico is the location
07-28-2014, 06:41 AM,
The jewelry is the thing that would set off alarm bells in the antique trade that would get back to Forrest in a hurry. It is too unique.

mdavis19
08-01-2014, 08:02 AM,
With all the sophistication you have I dont see how you Americans still could not figure out the poem and treasure. I am not a smart fellow,but with just some weeks study of the poem I can say I have a strong case where to look at.I may be wrong but compared to the arguments I saw so far I would definitely say mine is a strong one. Unfortunately I am in overseas and could not come to USA in the near future...that is my problem.Teaming up with someone with some kind of agreement for my information is a possibility but it is difficult to work it out...In any case lets wait and see how events unfold.

tintin treasure
08-01-2014, 09:14 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from tintin.treasure on August 1, 2014, 9:02 am</b>

With all the sophistication you have I dont see how you Americans still could not figure out the poem and treasure. I am not a smart fellow,but with just some weeks study of the poem I can say I have a strong case where to look at.I may be wrong but compared to the arguments I saw so far I would definitely say mine is a strong one. Unfortunately I am in overseas and could not come to USA in the near future...that is my problem.Teaming up with someone with some kind of agreement for my information is a possibility but it is difficult to work it out...In any case lets wait and see how events unfold.

tintin treasure
</div>
......tin tin There is an expression we use it's called Tin horn .. Your name fits well.....I agree you may have an area where to look . That's fine ...If you haven't put one boot on the ground. Things are way different than it looks on google earth or some sophisticated program off the computer. IMO
08-01-2014, 11:22 AM,
Tinman, that's the first time anyone has ever declared such a thing with just a few weeks of research. Never has come up before. You should rush out soon and get it before some American newbie with a hunch declares that he knows where it is as well.
08-02-2014, 01:57 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from tintin.treasure on August 1, 2014, 9:02 am</b>

tintin treasure
</div>

tintin, I have a standing offer. 10% of the gold coins plus the heaviest object in the Chest (excluding the bracelet or the Chest itself) if I search your spot and find the Chest. No obligation on your part, I bear all costs of our search. If found, my costs come from my share.

I am heading that way next month. We can be coy, tease each other with the approx location of my search area vs. yours and see if they mesh for a joint journey. I went to someone else's spot last year with a similar agreement, searched honestly and earnestly, sent all the pics and field research that I found. I did not find it, but if you are serious I can ask him to contact you and vouchsafe for me. If you are a good enough searcher, you can find my Fenn-related email on this website. I check it regularly.
08-02-2014, 04:53 AM,
I am serious guys.I wish I was able to come to usa for the search(I am not american by the way).I am not suggesting a general location for search,but if my interpretation of the clever poem is correct I have pinned down actually the exact location.Particularly I have cracked the word 'blaze' and 'put in below the home of brown' which I believe are the most elusive words of the legendary poem.Probably american popular culture on hidden treasures and treasure related movies which have shaped the mental models of Americans on hidden treasures might be a major hindrance for the discovery of Fenn's treasure ... Making a deal for my info is an option but difficult to implement because of a lot of factors.....

P.s.Tomwhat thanks for the offer,I will think about it.but don't wait for me...

tintin treasure
08-02-2014, 05:09 AM,
And I think I know the two people who were 150m near the location according to Fenn..

tintin treasure
08-02-2014, 11:52 AM,
I would like to know how close the "man" got? :-)

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
08-04-2014, 12:04 PM,
project why ...you mean me? Smile

tintin treasure
08-04-2014, 12:10 PM,
tin tin did you ever take a look at your name backwards....nit nit