Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Read The Poem Correctly!
07-03-2017, 04:31 PM,
RE: How To Read The Poem Correctly!
Speaking of I know guys, how many trips have you wasted, 30, 40, 50 or 60? How many clunkers have you worn out?
07-03-2017, 08:54 PM,
Neo, if you think you're an elitist simply because you put in so much time then I think most of us are elitist, to your definition. Personally, I think what you are trying to do here is deplorable and it's simply a scam. I actually think you are up there with the people trying to scam people out of their hard earned money by saying that they're a rich prince who just needs someone's bank info to give them millions of dollars.
I wonder what FF would have to say about you.
Good luck getting that 6K. Many people here have their own solves. If you are in the finish line, go fetch it, boy.
07-03-2017, 09:07 PM,
How To Read The Poem Correctly!
(07-03-2017, 08:54 PM)Beckyloohoo Wrote: Neo, if you think you're an elitist simply because you put in so much time then I think most of us are elitist, to your definition. Personally, I think what you are trying to do here is deplorable and it's simply a scam. I actually think you are up there with the people trying to scam people out of their hard earned money by saying that they're a rich prince who just needs someone's bank info to give them millions of dollars.
I wonder what FF would have to say about you.
Good luck getting that 6K. Many people here have their own solves. If you are in the finish line, go fetch it, boy.

Right on.

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com
07-04-2017, 07:39 AM,
(07-03-2017, 04:31 PM)emmett Wrote: Speaking of I know guys, how many trips have you wasted, 30, 40, 50 or 60? How many clunkers have you worn out?

The first two years was all a waste because I was doing the exact same thing you guys are still doing today. Yeah I have worn out a car or two, none of which I would call a clunkers, well maybe the rv. Lol.. but the others were not..that kind of driving is hard on a vehicle no matter how new it is. Sometimes I made three trips in a month. I would tell you more but it would just get everyone upset, your better off not knowing what I have done to help keep the clues a secret.

Ghost
(YouTube Subscribe)
07-04-2017, 08:16 AM,
I thought the other posters did a pretty good job of shooting him down. Obviously, he wasn't getting anywhere on the $ so he switched to "writing an ebook." If that shows, it'll be moved to the books for sale topic.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Read the Poem, the Book, the Poem, THE BOOK 5GIRLS 8 3,956 05-11-2017, 10:07 AM
Last Post: TheTicTocMan
  A picture to ponder...don't read, poem purists! Mindy 16 11,494 09-26-2015, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  A way to read into the poem. Hammertime 22 6,701 04-20-2015, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Retired Postmaster
  Read the two books and toss the Poem (maybe) benu 13 5,503 05-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Last Post: tom