Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basic Ground rule violation
08-01-2017, 04:57 PM,
It is my opinion Debbiedowner is in violation of the following ground rule:
"One person making repetitive posts or creating many topics repeating the same basic opinion can interfere with others' use of Chase Chat. If this becomes disruptive, it is a violation of the ground rules. " And I am requesting action be taken due to this.
08-01-2017, 04:59 PM,
RE: Basic Ground rule violation
(08-01-2017, 04:57 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: It is my opinion Debbiedowner is in violation of the following ground rule:
"One person making repetitive posts or creating many topics repeating the same basic opinion can interfere with others' use of Chase Chat. If this becomes disruptive, it is a violation of the ground rules. " And I am requesting action be taken due to this.

Agreed!
08-01-2017, 04:59 PM,
I Second the Motion
08-01-2017, 05:02 PM,
Re: DD, she certainly has a loooooooong attention span for the same subject. lol
08-01-2017, 05:23 PM,
I would have agreed but so many chimed in in support of a confused conversation and others started threads on the same subject. OLd Drum tried to close the thread but Admin (meaning the person who owns Chase Chat) wanted it open and to continue. How can she be blamed? Admins site, it is her prerogative, at least IMO. I saw the light once many in the community came forward and defended her, I apologized to DD, and have been in support of continued discussion (not like my opinion matters, but putting my two cents in).

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com
08-01-2017, 05:39 PM,
I object your Honor! I have followed the rules!

Please see the statute-

No personal attacks or accusations – robust discussion of ideas/solves, etc is OK, but no name calling, slurs about someone's character, intelligence, ethnicity, sexuality, etc.

Also, I have not broken the following statute-

"One person making repetitive posts or creating many topics repeating the same basic opinion can interfere with others' use of Chase Chat. If this becomes disruptive, it is a violation of the ground rules."

1) I have made only 5 posts total. 1 pertaining to Eric Ashby, 1 pertaining to Paris Wallace, 1 relating to Mike Petersen, and 2 pertaining to Chasers. This hardly quakifies as repetitive. None have been repeated. And nearly half(2 of 5) are not on the same subject as the other 3.

2) These posts and subjects are limited to these threads, and do not disrupt others' use of ChaseChat. Those who do not wish to participate need only not enter or post to the thread on the subject.

3) For these reasons, and the general nature of robust discussion allowed, it does not rise to the level of disruptive.

I rest my case your Honor! [DROPS THE MIC]
08-01-2017, 05:51 PM,
(08-01-2017, 05:39 PM)debbiedowner Wrote: I object your Honor! I have followed the rules!

Please see the statute-

No personal attacks or accusations – robust discussion of ideas/solves, etc is OK, but no name calling, slurs about someone's character, intelligence, ethnicity, sexuality, etc.

Also, I have not broken the following statute-

"One person making repetitive posts or creating many topics repeating the same basic opinion can interfere with others' use of Chase Chat. If this becomes disruptive, it is a violation of the ground rules."

1) I have made only 5 posts total. 1 pertaining to Eric Ashby, 1 pertaining to Paris Wallace, 1 relating to Mike Petersen, and 2 pertaining to Chasers. This hardly quakifies as repetitive. None have been repeated. And nearly half(2 of 5) are not on the same subject as the other 3.

2) These posts and subjects are limited to these threads, and do not disrupt others' use of ChaseChat. Those who do not wish to participate need only not enter or post to the thread on the subject.

3) For these reasons, and the general nature of robust discussion allowed, it does not rise to the level of disruptive.

I rest my case your Honor! [DROPS THE MIC]

Drops the mic? Lmfao classic!
08-01-2017, 05:55 PM,
Oh my....just get over this issue already!
08-01-2017, 06:12 PM,
Yawn
Roll eyes
08-01-2017, 06:31 PM,
miserable dejected deblizzy has 2 objectives, attack ttotc and attack Forrest Fenn. Dunk her dank droll dimness.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How far is the TC siting off the ground. mikemarcum878 13 3,349 04-10-2019, 12:34 PM
Last Post: HankJonesJr.
  Reporting from the Moral High Ground Bet 2 1,890 06-28-2018, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Bet
  New Mexico Searchers Can Rule This Area Out Mindy 20 6,614 03-11-2018, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Basic ground rules for Chase Chat old drum 1 29,113 08-02-2017, 03:07 PM
Last Post: old drum
  New Chasechat Rule #1... minotaur_moreno 34 13,349 04-25-2017, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Kpro
  Spanish Lessons and the rule of 2s JamLady 6 5,530 06-06-2016, 04:37 PM
Last Post: James Perotti