Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
09-01-2017, 11:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-01-2017, 11:58 AM by fundamental design.)
RE: THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
Looks like Itchy is taking the lottery system route of figuring out wwwh. Oh jeez, good luck with that.

Howdy, Mister.
09-01-2017, 12:09 PM,
(09-01-2017, 11:54 AM)fundamental design Wrote: Looks like Itchy is taking the lottery system route of figuring out wwwh. Oh jeez, good luck with that.

Well little Indy was able to determine WWWH without these vital hints you speak of, so I ask how vital can they really be?

The clues in the poem seem to be more easily married to places on a map, than any possible hint in the book, so what's more vital a map of the Rockies or TTOTC?

down with the evil twin

09-01-2017, 12:28 PM,
(09-01-2017, 12:09 PM)The Count Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 11:54 AM)fundamental design Wrote: Looks like Itchy is taking the lottery system route of figuring out wwwh. Oh jeez, good luck with that.

Well little Indy was able to determine WWWH without these vital hints you speak of, so I ask how vital can they really be?

The clues in the poem seem to be more easily married to places on a map, than any possible hint in the book, so what's more vital a map of the Rockies or TTOTC?

Then you have missed something I have said plenty of times which is I think there's a hint in the first stanza. Also, I'd say the problem for little Indy is that her map doesn't go down in resolution enough and that's why she can't get further than two clues. So, yeah, I'd pick ttotc as being more vital than little Indy's map.

Howdy, Mister.
09-01-2017, 12:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-01-2017, 12:43 PM by The Count.)
(09-01-2017, 12:28 PM)fundamental design Wrote:

Then you have missed something I have said plenty of times which is I think there's a hint in the first stanza. Also, I'd say the problem for little Indy is that her map doesn't go down in resolution enough and that's why she can't get further than two clues. So, yeah, I'd pick ttotc as being more vital than little Indy's map.

On pg 7 of this thread I mentioned this thread being about a hint in stanza 1 and you siad
(08-29-2017, 10:13 AM)fundamental design Wrote: Good thoughts, The Count. All I'll add is no this thread isn't about forcing a stanza 1 hint on the collective. I've said that numerous times. My OP explains the purpose of the thread which is just to focus on the hints. It's fair for me to first list where I think the hints are to start additional conversations and thoughts like you just wrote. This thread is working exactly as designed.
If that's what you want this thread to be about just come and say it, nothing I've seen in the chase that says hint is vital. Can you post any quote that even says there's a hint in the poem, besides the word hint being in the poem?

If you designed this thread to be a pissing match with you a CC good job its been working just as designed lol

down with the evil twin

09-01-2017, 12:49 PM,

Again, you're making comments here based on what you read elsewhere.
People who read your comment above will have no clue what you're talking about if they are unaware of the Other Thread.

(09-01-2017, 12:41 PM)The Count Wrote:

On pg 7 of this thread I mentioned this thread being about a hint in stanza 1 and you siad
(08-29-2017, 10:13 AM)fundamental design Wrote: Good thoughts, The Count. All I'll add is no this thread isn't about forcing a stanza 1 hint on the collective. I've said that numerous times. My OP explains the purpose of the thread which is just to focus on the hints. It's fair for me to first list where I think the hints are to start additional conversations and thoughts like you just wrote. This thread is working exactly as designed.
If that's what you want this thread to be about just come and say it, nothing I've seen in the chase that says hint is vital. Can you post any quote that even says there's a hint in the poem, besides the word hint being in the poem?

If you designed this thread to be a pissing match with you a CC good job its been working just as designed lol

Nice post
09-01-2017, 12:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-01-2017, 01:01 PM by fundamental design.)

I don't think I have to find or show a quote that says there's a hint in the poem. Just using reasoning. F says little Indy can figure out wwwh with just the poem and a map of the Rockies. I believe that it's the poem that tells her that and I think the solution goes from top to bottom. I guess you feel that the rest of the sentence after wwwh tells you which wwwh we are looking for and you use the map of the Rockies. I'm ok with where I am.

(09-01-2017, 12:49 PM)Itchy Ideas Wrote:

People who read your comment above will have no clue what you're talking about if they are unaware of the Other Thread.

Great and now you know how it feels on the other side of the coin. See my point? You felt compelled to reply to it. Good luck!

Howdy, Mister.
09-01-2017, 01:08 PM,
(09-01-2017, 12:53 PM)fundamental design Wrote:

I don't think I have to find or show a quote that says there's a hint in the poem. Just using reasoning. F says little Indy can figure out wwwh with just the poem and a map of the Rockies. I believe that it's the poem that tells her that and I think it goes from top to bottom. I guess you feel that the rest of the sentence after wwwh tells you which wwwh we are looking for. I'm ok with where I am.

Great and now you know how it feels on the other side of the coin. See my point? You felt compelled to reply to it. Good luck!

Other side of the coin? Again, wtf are you talking about? I don't see any point whatsoever.

Let's look at this in the view point of CHASECHAT.
FD makes a thread.
FD takes offense to something said by some people on another website.
FD replies to that website in the middle of the original thread where poem discussion is taking place. Thus, confusing the hell out of people reading the one sided drama.

I make a thread.
You give an opinion of my thread in this thread.
You say it's proving a point..to who?

All it does is confuse Chatchase users. We don't care about your issues with the other website. We don't keep updated with it. Heck, I'm pretty sure they are discussing what we are all experiencing first hand.

You're like an actor in a movie. Trying to play the role of specific character, but randomly screams out your distaste of Roger Ebert.
The audience would first be like "wtf was that?" Then when you keep doing it, the audience is like "worst actor ever" and demand a refund from the box office for wasting 2 hours of their life.
09-01-2017, 01:14 PM,
(09-01-2017, 01:10 PM)resa Wrote: "Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate"

Should be on the original post.
09-01-2017, 01:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-01-2017, 01:27 PM by fundamental design.)
(09-01-2017, 01:08 PM)Itchy Ideas Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 12:09 PM)The Count Wrote: Well little Indy was able to determine WWWH without these vital hints you speak of, so I ask how vital can they really be?

I don't think I have to find or show a quote that says there's a hint in the poem. Just using reasoning. F says little Indy can figure out wwwh with just the poem and a map of the Rockies. I believe that it's the poem that tells her that and I think it goes from top to bottom. I guess you feel that the rest of the sentence after wwwh tells you which wwwh we are looking for. I'm ok with where I am.

Other side of the coin? Again, wtf are you talking about? I don't see any point whatsoever.

FD makes a thread.
FD replies to that website in the middle of the original thread where poem discussion is taking place. Thus, confusing the hell out of people reading the one sided drama.

I make a thread.

All it does is confuse Chatchase users. We don't care about your issues with the other website. We don't keep updated with it. Heck, I'm pretty sure they are discussing what we are all experiencing first hand.

You're like an actor in a movie. Trying to play the role of specific character, but randomly screams out your distaste of Roger Ebert.
The audience would first be like "wtf was that?" Then when you keep doing it, the audience is like "worst actor ever" and demand a refund from the box office for wasting 2 hours of their life.

You complained about me making a comment on my own thread about something that happened not on my thread. I don't care if not everyone follows cause that's how the toolbox is supplied. I already said that I let a moderator know of that problem. So I'm covered, unbeknownst to you, and especially since you forget to mention that part. I said for njfl to take a message back. You don't have to worry or know why.

It just boils down to stuff said about others (wherever it's said) and once the one it's about sees it they get to reply where they want. Nobody else gets to say you can't reply. Your fixated on the place of the reply. I'm focused on the right to reply and do it anywhere you deem necessary to deliver the point. I'm ok with that. I'm not gonna post over there. Duh

Keep it moving.

Howdy, Mister.
09-01-2017, 01:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-01-2017, 01:30 PM by Itchy Ideas.)
(09-01-2017, 01:22 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 01:08 PM)Itchy Ideas Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 12:28 PM)fundamental design Wrote: Then you have missed something I have said plenty of times which is I think there's a hint in the first stanza. Also, I'd say the problem for little Indy is that her map doesn't go down in resolution enough and that's why she can't get further than two clues. So, yeah, I'd pick ttotc as being more vital than little Indy's map.

FD makes a thread.

I make a thread.

You complained about me making a comment on my own thread about something that happened not on my thread. I don't care if not everyone follows cause that's how the toolbox is supplied. I already said that I let a moderator know of that problem. So I'm covered unbeknownst to you since you forget that part. I said for njfl to take a message back. You don't have to worry or know why.

It just boils down to stuff said about others (wherever it's said) and once the one it's about sees it they get to reply where they want. Nobody else gets to say you can't reply. Your fixated in the place of the reply. I'm focused on the right to reply and do it anywhere you deem necessary to deliver the point. I'm not gonna post over there. Duh

So your goal would involve going off topic of whatever thread a discussion is taking place in?

And if I were to do what you've been doing, I would have replied to your "lottery" comment about me over there on my thread. I did not do that though, because I prefer to stay on topic there and not confuse people. I instead replied to comment where the comment was made.

Why don't you reply there? Are you afraid of something? I'm sure that's not it. I'm sure the answer will be "I don't want to give them the satisfaction of proving them wrong" or something like that. Well, your replies to them here is hurting Chasechat. You could give the forum you like and prefer (Chasechat) the satisfaction of not replying to them here. Just a thought.

Or don't reply at all...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Path To Success Silentfly 75 39,711 07-14-2016, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Silentfly
  Success Box decall 6 4,015 10-08-2015, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
  The Book contains so many hints & clues, its ridiculous OR Are Forrests hints common to every place hes been ? SantaFe 23 12,731 03-06-2014, 12:29 AM
Last Post: deb