Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
10-02-2019, 08:42 AM,
RE: THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
(10-01-2019, 09:15 PM)dude here Wrote: She's a rising star. Possibly the best Fenn youtuber ever because she doesn't just stumble around wondering what the poem means, she doesn't seem to be promoting anything other than her interest in the Chase, and she shares brilliant ideas rather than tired old theories. I hope she doesn't change that.

But you are probably right. I don't know what Mr F means by the other ingredients, but her wwwh doesn't jive with that quote you posted.

To be honest, mine probably doesn't either. I used what I think are hints in the book to try to figure it out, but at this point I have doubts.

Before I saw her video I was starting to key in on an area in Colorado based on some of the more blatant hints in TTotC just in case I decide to abandon my main solve.

Right on. I’d say keep Colorado in mind.

I just think she over simplified the first clue solve by just using the first clue to solve itself.

Pays to be a winner.
10-02-2019, 10:25 AM,
(10-01-2019, 06:57 PM)fundamental design Wrote: Look at it this way. If you were making a cake and you left out a few ingredients, would you achieve your goal? f
—————————————-

Fenn's above statement is a hint to a hint. He says you can't leave out any of the ingredients of making something if you want to achieve your goal.

Several years ago he gave us the ingredients to making a grilled pimiento cheese sandwich.

He said, "Chill a large flaring bowl that has a pretty design around the edge, one that will complement yellow and red, but nothing gaudy, and certainly no composition that would detract from the overall look."

Now he has related ingredients to the first clue, WWWH. So, is he referring to his previous hint about ingredients?

It turns out that the grilled pimiento cheese sandwich ingredients has nothing to do with the sandwich itself but are just describing a large bowl. Why didn't anyone ever question that fact?

The sandwich ingredients (of the large bowl) do describe, perfectly, the location of WWWH.
10-02-2019, 10:37 AM,
Starting point is a bowl; ending point is a mirror meall or inverted bowl.
just saying ss
10-02-2019, 12:11 PM,
eO, we think like you
10-02-2019, 12:24 PM,
(10-02-2019, 10:25 AM)trigace Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 06:57 PM)fundamental design Wrote: Look at it this way. If you were making a cake and you left out a few ingredients, would you achieve your goal? f
—————————————-

Fenn's above statement is a hint to a hint. He says you can't leave out any of the ingredients of making something if you want to achieve your goal.

Several years ago he gave us the ingredients to making a grilled pimiento cheese sandwich.

He said, "Chill a large flaring bowl that has a pretty design around the edge, one that will complement yellow and red, but nothing gaudy, and certainly no composition that would detract from the overall look."

Now he has related ingredients to the first clue, WWWH. So, is he referring to his previous hint about ingredients?

It turns out that the grilled pimiento cheese sandwich ingredients has nothing to do with the sandwich itself but are just describing a large bowl. Why didn't anyone ever question that fact?

The sandwich ingredients (of the large bowl) do describe, perfectly, the location of WWWH.

Great point!

Pays to be a winner.
10-03-2019, 07:37 AM,
Dal’s audio recordings of F’s VOA interview sure put a kibosh to the always silly notion that the 9 sentences are the 9 clues. I remember Seannm recently acted like I wasn’t ahead of him in the Chase (it’s not about all or nothing, if you understand that) and MDavis tried to spin it that Seannm has eclipsed me in the Chase (don’t look at me, I wasn’t the one who said that silly thing). I just quietly chuckled.

Well, f gave them a reality check.

I’m sure Seannm will prbly come out with an an even more complicated explanation for why he’s still right about the 9 sentences are the 9 clues. That ship has sailed; buddy.

Pays to be a winner.
10-03-2019, 05:13 PM,
@5GIRLS
I thank you for that. You are a bit off location though (I think). I mean DT, sorry. Have you looked into who wrote the first pulp fiction mags of The Shadow? Old Santa Fe website has a critical photograph there. This photo actually is a physical map location; you then must mirror to find the proper blaze.
Making trip in few days because found the inverted bowl (IMO).
just saying ss
10-03-2019, 05:22 PM,
(10-01-2019, 06:57 PM)fundamental design Wrote: Crysty came out with a theory for what wwwh is. It’s been said it’s clever and some like the simplicity of it. I think f has told us that an approach like her’s won’t work. Here’s a link to her theory...

https://youtu.be/h1N_G3942tk

Here’s the following f quote that I see as the theory’s downfall...

Dear Forrest,

You tell us that we should find “where warm waters halt” before trying to solve any of the other clues. Imagining that we haven’t seen the rest of the poem, and all we have to go on is:

a. “begin it where warm waters halt” and

b. “somewhere in the mountains north of Santa Fe”

Do you think that we can confidently determine the starting place for your treasure trail? Steve

No, if all you have to go on are those two clues you cannot proceed with confidence. Look at it this way. If you were making a cake and you left out a few ingredients, would you achieve your goal? f
—————————————-
That is what Crysty did. She actually only used wwwh in the beginning of her presentation before she came out with her conclusion of the Red C on the state flag of Colorado.
You at least need to find the hob.
To move with confident.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
10-04-2019, 08:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-04-2019, 08:40 AM by fundamental design.)
THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
Yoda
12:00 AM - Today#12
Hmmm.

I applaud someone, anyone, and everyone who tries to make a buck off of their talents. Toby and Shelley are talented individuals. And I have no problem with them trying to make some money from their efforts. They have probably spent considerable amounts of money on cameras, microphones, computer software, computer hardware, website hosting fees, etc.... in addition to that, they've already given us countless hours of their time ----- for FREE! ----- which is something that many people cannot quantify.

So to me, I understand why they are going to a subscription service for some of their content. Instead of disparaging them, I wish them the best! And I hope all of the Fenn-content youtubers can find some way to monetize their time and effort. These youtube people don't have to do any of this..... I mean, why put up with the hate? But despite the adversity, they still put out content..... and for that, I am grateful! And If they can make some money from it, then good for them!

Just think what you Negative Nancys and Debbie Downers will miss if someone decides to share some secret Fenn emails and conversations with the others on Toby and Shelley's subscription service! Maybe Dal, or Cynthia, or Toby, or whoever, has more "cutting room" audio and video clips that only get distributed to those on the subscription list....... Are you going to continue to complain? Or are you going to subscribe? And then just think about what would happen if Dal's site went to a subscribtion model??? Then what? Rebellion? Anarchy? Civil War? You don't think it could happen? I remember in 2012 or 2013 when Dal decided to shut down his old website because of all the fighting and bullshit........ So nothing is impossible......
———————————————————-

Are you gonna call f a Debbie Downer...hmmmm?

[Image: db3e19c5622ac14bb50dbabf13135a45.jpg]

Pays to be a winner.
10-04-2019, 02:54 PM,
(10-04-2019, 09:10 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: One thing I think I understand about protecting proprietary information and copyright on the internet, is to keep the material behind a paywall or password protection. Any information that is available to the public without protections is considered in the public domain.

That said, the simple fact that something is kept behind a paywall doesn’t make it worthy of the cost.

In the case of AGK, I couldn’t stand to watch most of their content for free, nonetheless pay anything for it. Frankly, most of theirs’ and others information is lacking the creativity and uniqueness that I believe is wrapped up in this thing.

razyfamily

I agree.

Pays to be a winner.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Path To Success Silentfly 75 50,253 07-14-2016, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Silentfly
  Success Box decall 6 5,111 10-08-2015, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
  The Book contains so many hints & clues, its ridiculous OR Are Forrests hints common to every place hes been ? SantaFe 23 15,041 03-06-2014, 12:29 AM
Last Post: deb