Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The 53%
09-07-2017, 12:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017, 01:40 PM by Maverick.)
The 53%
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

What's with the image hosting round here? Is the BB code off? Itchy how are you getting images up? ThanksSmile

53% or 21 People believe it will be solved this year.......Which means for the most part, they believe their solve is the correct one....

Also the reason posts where moved in that thread......Own it, before people made a date and if it didn't happen they left the board their accounts deleted and their threads thrown in the can.....

Still see people around here that made that dealSmile

Magic you where one you said you would have the chest and where supposed to leave Dec 31st......For months you ran around with this right while we bite are tongues......

Decall you to, the list is endless........

Says a lot about youSmile

Hay man you keep doing your thing......Guess we will forgive and not forget around hereSmile

Why not I haveSmile

No one wants a book on how I solved the chase without anyone having the chest......

If it's something you want to pass along to your kids fine....

Grabs popcorn waiting for the train wrecks...........

You where on that list right Fundy? Boomer? WishIWasRich you never took your medicine son........

Came back on here.........Over 20 of you.......

Since where forgiving and forgetting around here until someone pulls another stunt, we'll let it go......

Who wants to play for keeps here? Put up or........

[Image: x4qasl.jpg]
09-07-2017, 01:40 PM,
RE: The 53%
(09-07-2017, 12:58 PM)Maverick Wrote: [Image: Untitled.jpg]

What's with the image hosting round here? Is the BB code off? Itchy how are you getting images up? ThanksSmile

53% or 21 People believe it will be solved this year.......Which means for the most part, they believe their solve is the correct one....

Also the reason posts where moved in that thread......Own it, before people made a date and if it didn't happen they left the board their accounts deleted and their threads thrown in the can.....

Still see people around here that made that dealSmile

Magic you where one you said you would have the chest and where supposed to leave Dec 31st......For months you ran around with this right while we bite are tongues......

Decall you to, the list is endless........

Says a lot about youSmile

Hay man you keep doing your thing......Guess we will forgive and not forget around hereSmile

Why not I haveSmile

No one wants a book on how I solved the chase without anyone having the chest......

If it's something you want to pass along to your kids fine....

Grabs popcorn waiting for the train wrecks...........

You where on that list right Fundy? Since where forgiving and forgetting around here until someone pulls another stunt, we'll let it go......

Who wants to play for keeps here? Put up or........

[Image: x4qasl.jpg]
09-07-2017, 01:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017, 01:46 PM by Maverick.)
You can copy and paste, do you want to play the Calendar Game here?

Where's Tri?
09-07-2017, 01:47 PM,
what can I say?
I'm defenceless
I was naive
I am so sorry

But all I can do is tell the truth
I have solved the poem, I am binocular guy at the 10th hole but I hicupped

Amen
09-07-2017, 01:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017, 02:33 PM by Maverick.)
(09-07-2017, 01:47 PM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote: what can I say?
I'm defenceless
I was naive
I am so sorry

But all I can do is tell the truth
I have solved the poem, I am binocular guy at the 10th hole but I hicupped

Amen

It's CoolSmile Where forgiving and forgetting around here.......

You want to play again?

Magic I will even throw in something just for you in the potSmile Will address you as Sir if we are talking to each otherSmile

Look what you get extra extra special treatment around here.....

You know the deal, no chest you leave you take your account and delete your threads and you don't e ever come back SirSmile
09-07-2017, 02:28 PM,
I type "[img]" at the front of the link to the image and "[/img]" at the end. First you need to find a site to upload the screen shot at to do what you're doing. So maybe take a screenshot, crop it, save it, find a site to upload it on, grab the link after it is uploaded, put the link between those two codes.
09-07-2017, 02:30 PM,
(09-07-2017, 02:28 PM)Itchy Ideas Wrote: I type "[img]" at the front of the link to the image and "[/img]" at the end. First you need to find a site to upload the screen shot at to do what you're doing. So maybe take a screenshot, crop it, save it, find a site to upload it on, grab the link after it is uploaded, put the link between those two codes.

ThanksSmile

Hay you where up on that Calendar.......You want to play again?
09-07-2017, 02:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017, 02:34 PM by Itchy Ideas.)
Also, I'm part of the 53%.

Why am I part of the 53%? Im not commenting on that because people in these parts make you "prove it".
Id rather have people in the dark on something, or upset with me than have me "prove" something to abide to their feelings.

So to make everyone happy... I don't know shit. Lol
09-07-2017, 02:35 PM,
Just another Game in the Game here. You know that.......No harm in asking, if you want to playSmile

So what date where you thinking of?
09-07-2017, 02:37 PM,
Lol sure I'll get this game going.

How about...Remember remember the 5th of November.
11-5-2017