Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
HAS ANYONE WRITTEN A BOOK...
09-15-2017, 09:44 AM,
RE: HAS ANYONE WRITTEN A BOOK...
(09-15-2017, 09:39 AM)fundamental design Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 06:45 AM)Itchy Ideas Wrote: Notice how everyone who wrote a book about their search either claim to have found it or guarantees to help you...

This is another totally inaccurate statement.

This is another totally inaccurate statement.
09-15-2017, 09:46 AM,
^haha. You're slipping.

Howdy, Mister.
09-15-2017, 09:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017, 09:55 AM by Itchy Ideas.)
(09-15-2017, 09:46 AM)fundamental design Wrote: ^haha. You're slipping.

^haha. You're tripping.

Name one searcher who wrote a book about the Fenn treasure who has not claimed to have solved it or hasn't claimed that what they say will help others find the treasure.

Ritt Jordan = claimed to have solved it.
The Wolf = sold "clues"
You = everything you say here on CC, you consider correct.
I'm pretty sure Kpro named another on the first page where the title of the book was something regarding hints to help solve the poem...

So name one author please
09-15-2017, 10:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017, 11:16 AM by fundamental design.)
(09-15-2017, 06:54 AM)whatiff Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 06:18 AM)fundamental design Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 03:39 PM)Kpro Wrote: "A treasure more than gold: How I found the solution to the Forrest Fen's poem" by Ritt Jordan

"The thrill of the chase: Clues and hints to help you solve Forrest fenn's memoir" by Rob Johnson

There are some other books out there on the chase, some guy named James has one and some guy named Wolf has one - a few others too. Just go to bn.com and type in Forrest Fenn, really simple to research this question and you can see all of them.

Hope this helps answer your question.

I can only speak for myself...and no I didn't write a book on how to find the treasure. I wrote a book on 'hiding' a treasure of my own that anyone can find. Not sure why others would disparage that, Kpro might know.

And Ritt Jordan spoke for himself that his book wasn't about what you are saying it's about. I haven't read Rob Johnson's book but from what you posted it says it'll help solve f's memoir which is different than a book about how to find the treasure.

Hmm, I certainly don't read disparagement in what Kpro wrote...

It's disparaging to represent or group all of the Chase books mentioned as ones that are about how to find the treasure. That lessens the possible value of what each book is about. It's an inaccurate statement Kpro said which i responded to. Then, later in the thread she changed her opinion on that.

(09-15-2017, 09:49 AM)Itchy Ideas Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 09:46 AM)fundamental design Wrote: ^haha. You're slipping.

^haha. You're tripping.

Name one searcher who wrote a book about the Fenn treasure who has not claimed to have solved it or hasn't claimed that what they say will help others find the treasure.

Ritt Jordan = claimed to have solved it.
The Wolf = sold "clues"
You = everything you say here on CC, you consider correct.
I'm pretty sure Kpro named another on the first page where the title of the book was something regarding hints to help solve the poem...

So name one author please

Me. I didn't write my book claiming how to find the treasure. That's been well documented on my Eureka thread that has over 70,000 views. Mindy also mentioned what my book is about just a bit ago on the Times Changing thread (comment#72). I'm constantly amazed by others who think they know more about what someone else's book is about than the person who wrote it. Wierd!

Howdy, Mister.
09-15-2017, 10:40 AM,
Wait, you quoted her original statement, and that is what I responded to was you quoting her statement... please if you're going to change your point of reference in mid-stream then please note that, but not after the fact... There was nothing disparaging in Kpro's original statement, she was just listing a few examples of books that have been written on the Chase.
The right blaze..
09-15-2017, 10:52 AM,
(09-15-2017, 10:22 AM)fundamental design Wrote: Me. I didn't write my book claiming how to find the treasure. That's been well documented on my Eureka thread that has over 70,000 views. Mindy already mentioned what my book is about just a bit ago upthread. I'm constantly amazed by others who think they know more about what someone else's book is about than the person who wrote it. Wierd!

From the first post in the thread EUREKA (popularly said during the gold Rush days when someone found gold, so your thread already indicates my point)

(11-24-2015, 11:25 PM)fundamental design Wrote: In the spirit of getting the CC family back into the Treasure Beat zone after one of our family members crashed and burned recently I will be presenting one of my best hidden gems. But you'll have to wait for it. Figured I see how it feels to be in another searcher's shoes who have hyped up something big. I think that's noble, walk a few days like others who have hyped up Chase related information and feel the heat like they did. That's thinking outside the box and taking one for the team!

I do feel my information is more compelling than the hidden upside down map that was recently unveiled. No, I don't know where the tc is and have not retrieved it. So, no searcher needs to change their plans on any searches or research. The only thing some searchers might want to change is if you have plans to head out to your local big box store on the morning of Black Friday to get trampled on at the front entrance. My big announcement will be posted in this thread 6am pst on Black Friday. One hint is you might want to camp outside the front door of this thread overnight to get first dibs on the goods. Please don't trample other searchers when you arrive that morning.

There is another searcher involved with this secret announcement and this searcher will be highlighted in the piece. The title of the thread will change when the information is posted that morning. W.D.C will be the first three initials of the new three worded title.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

The thread was regarding you giving away a "hidden gem" to help others figure out the solve.
09-15-2017, 10:52 AM,
Admin and Old Drum.

Several commenters on this thread have stated they don't want to read books written related to the Chase that are not by the one that finds Fenn's treasure.

That is their opinion, and their prerogative.

Fundy and Mindy, why are you goading and harassing them about their honest opinions? Though it differs from what you wish them to think? You started it and pursue it for what purpose?

Admin and Old Drum, why do you continue to let this happen on your forum without your ever present intervention with warnings to desist?
09-15-2017, 10:54 AM,
Btw view count doesn't mean anything. I can make a thread titled "hot dog" and hit refresh 70,001 times.
09-15-2017, 10:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017, 10:59 AM by Mindy.)
HAS ANYONE WRITTEN A BOOK...
(09-15-2017, 10:52 AM)presby Wrote: Admin and Old Drum.

Several commenters on this thread have stated they don't want to read books written related to the Chase that are not by the one that finds Fenn's treasure.

That is their opinion, and their prerogative.

Fundy and Mindy, why are you goading and harassing them about their honest opinions? Though it differs from what you wish them to think? You started it and pursue it for what purpose?

Admin and Old Drum, why do you continue to let this happen on your forum without your ever present intervention with warnings to desist?

Whoa, there, Presby. Where did I "goad" anyone on this thread. Please show me.

And you address FD and me as though we are one person. We are not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
09-15-2017, 10:58 AM,
My book will be a dramatized, action/adventure movie with some cliffhangers. It will be a based on true story but embellished to make the book an interesting read, also good for a movie.