Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
HAS ANYONE WRITTEN A BOOK...
09-15-2017, 11:01 AM,
RE: HAS ANYONE WRITTEN A BOOK...
(09-15-2017, 10:58 AM)fabjr71 Wrote: My book will be a dramatized, action/adventure movie with some cliffhangers. It will be a based on true story but embellished to make the book an interesting read, also good for a movie.

Nice, which actor should play you?
09-15-2017, 11:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017, 11:28 AM by fundamental design.)
(09-15-2017, 10:40 AM)whatiff Wrote: Wait, you quoted her original statement, and that is what I responded to was you quoting her statement... please if you're going to change your point of reference in mid-stream then please note that, but not after the fact... There was nothing disparaging in Kpro's original statement, she was just listing a few examples of books that have been written on the Chase.

Sorry for the confusion but I'm not gonna list all the times and threads Kpro has disparaged other searchers' books. But the latest was on her thread Changing Times. She talked about the searchers' books there then didn't want to talk about it anymore after it was pointed out to her that she was making a generalization. So I started this thread to talk about it.

Howdy, Mister.
09-15-2017, 11:26 AM,
(09-14-2017, 03:07 PM)fundamental design Wrote: about how to find the treasure?

In a word ... Yes.

The Thrill of the Chase
A Memoir.
09-15-2017, 11:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017, 11:52 AM by fundamental design.)
(09-15-2017, 10:52 AM)Itchy Ideas Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 10:22 AM)fundamental design Wrote: Me. I didn't write my book claiming how to find the treasure. That's been well documented on my Eureka thread that has over 70,000 views. Mindy already mentioned what my book is about just a bit ago upthread. I'm constantly amazed by others who think they know more about what someone else's book is about than the person who wrote it. Wierd!

From the first post in the thread EUREKA (popularly said during the gold Rush days when someone found gold, so your thread already indicates my point)

(11-24-2015, 11:25 PM)fundamental design Wrote: In the spirit of getting the CC family back into the Treasure Beat zone after one of our family members crashed and burned recently I will be presenting one of my best hidden gems. But you'll have to wait for it. Figured I see how it feels to be in another searcher's shoes who have hyped up something big. I think that's noble, walk a few days like others who have hyped up Chase related information and feel the heat like they did. That's thinking outside the box and taking one for the team!

I do feel my information is more compelling than the hidden upside down map that was recently unveiled. No, I don't know where the tc is and have not retrieved it. So, no searcher needs to change their plans on any searches or research. The only thing some searchers might want to change is if you have plans to head out to your local big box store on the morning of Black Friday to get trampled on at the front entrance. My big announcement will be posted in this thread 6am pst on Black Friday. One hint is you might want to camp outside the front door of this thread overnight to get first dibs on the goods. Please don't trample other searchers when you arrive that morning.

There is another searcher involved with this secret announcement and this searcher will be highlighted in the piece. The title of the thread will change when the information is posted that morning. W.D.C will be the first three initials of the new three worded title.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

The thread was regarding you giving away a "hidden gem" to help others figure out the solve.

You should do better research. Eureka in my Eureka thread references the title to my book which is ""Our Eureka Moments". Our in that title hardly has anything to do about just me.

And no, the thread was not about giving away a hidden gem to help others figure out the solve. It was to help others get an early start to my contest I was starting and funny hype.

(09-15-2017, 11:26 AM)ROLL TIDE Wrote:

In a word ... Yes.

The Thrill of the Chase
A Memoir.
In a word...what? Lol

Howdy, Mister.
09-15-2017, 11:53 AM,
(09-15-2017, 11:38 AM)fundamental design Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 10:22 AM)fundamental design Wrote: Me. I didn't write my book claiming how to find the treasure. That's been well documented on my Eureka thread that has over 70,000 views. Mindy already mentioned what my book is about just a bit ago upthread. I'm constantly amazed by others who think they know more about what someone else's book is about than the person who wrote it. Wierd!

From the first post in the thread EUREKA (popularly said during the gold Rush days when someone found gold, so your thread already indicates my point)

(11-24-2015, 11:25 PM)fundamental design Wrote: In the spirit of getting the CC family back into the Treasure Beat zone after one of our family members crashed and burned recently I will be presenting one of my best hidden gems. But you'll have to wait for it. Figured I see how it feels to be in another searcher's shoes who have hyped up something big. I think that's noble, walk a few days like others who have hyped up Chase related information and feel the heat like they did. That's thinking outside the box and taking one for the team!

I do feel my information is more compelling than the hidden upside down map that was recently unveiled. No, I don't know where the tc is and have not retrieved it. So, no searcher needs to change their plans on any searches or research. The only thing some searchers might want to change is if you have plans to head out to your local big box store on the morning of Black Friday to get trampled on at the front entrance. My big announcement will be posted in this thread 6am pst on Black Friday. One hint is you might want to camp outside the front door of this thread overnight to get first dibs on the goods. Please don't trample other searchers when you arrive that morning.

There is another searcher involved with this secret announcement and this searcher will be highlighted in the piece. The title of the thread will change when the information is posted that morning. W.D.C will be the first three initials of the new three worded title.

The thread was regarding you giving away a "hidden gem" to help others figure out the solve.

You should do better research. Eureka in my Eureka thread references the title to my book which is ""Our Eureka Moments". Our in that title hardly has anything to do about just me.

And no, the thread was not about giving away a hidden gem to help others figure out the solve. It was to help others get an early start to my contest I was starting.

In a word ... Yes.

The Thrill of the Chase
A Memoir.
In a word...what? Lol

Here, let me spell it out for you ...

H-A-S A-N-Y-O-N-E W-R-I-T-T-E-N A B-O-O-K

A-B-O-U-T H-O-W T-O F-I-N-D T-H-E T-R-E-A-S-U-R-E

Yes. S-O-M-E-O-N-E has written a book about how to find the treasure.

The Thrill of the Chase
A Memoir.

The author of that book K-N-O-W-S how to find the treasure.

The authors of any other books don't K-N-O-W how to find the treasure.
That's not to say that those books might not hold some good ideas or thoughts.
09-15-2017, 11:57 AM,

And no, the thread was not about giving away a hidden gem to help others figure out the solve. It was to help others get an early start to my contest I was starting and funny hype.

Oh right, that contest you awarded Mindy (your fiance) $500 for giving you the best (in your Judgement) double negative..
And later on the book is discussed?? TL;DR
Lol
09-15-2017, 12:03 PM,
(09-15-2017, 11:57 AM)Itchy Ideas Wrote:

I do feel my information is more compelling than the hidden upside down map that was recently unveiled. No, I don't know where the tc is and have not retrieved it. So, no searcher needs to change their plans on any searches or research. The only thing some searchers might want to change is if you have plans to head out to your local big box store on the morning of Black Friday to get trampled on at the front entrance. My big announcement will be posted in this thread 6am pst on Black Friday. One hint is you might want to camp outside the front door of this thread overnight to get first dibs on the goods[/b]. Please don't trample other searchers when you arrive that morning.

Oh right, that contest you awarded Mindy (your fiance) $500 for giving you the best (in your Judgement) double negative..
And later on the book is discussed?? TL;DR
Lol

Itchy,
I wasn't his girlfriend or fiancé at the time. I just knew him as a screen name on a blog when he ran that contest. There were quite a few people who won money.
The contest was anyone who could provide him a double negative quote from the SB's, Jenny's, or ttotc on each day. I think he allowed each person a max of four quotes a day. Or something like that. But the award didn't go to the best.
And I think I won $1000 total.
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
09-15-2017, 12:31 PM,
Who else won money from him?
09-15-2017, 01:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017, 01:16 PM by fundamental design.)
(09-15-2017, 11:53 AM)ROLL TIDE Wrote:

And no, the thread was not about giving away a hidden gem to help others figure out the solve. It was to help others get an early start to my contest I was starting.

In a word ... Yes.

The Thrill of the Chase
A Memoir.
In a word...what? Lol

The Thrill of the Chase
A Memoir.

Exactly and those other books are what we are focusing on.

(09-15-2017, 12:31 PM)Itchy Ideas Wrote: Who else won money from him?

Timberwolf
I think Stephanie won some and donated her winnings to another searcher.
Those were the smart ones that won easy money.

And Retired Postmaster won a copy of my book from that thread.

Howdy, Mister.
09-15-2017, 01:30 PM,
(09-15-2017, 01:11 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 11:53 AM)ROLL TIDE Wrote:

I do feel my information is more compelling than the hidden upside down map that was recently unveiled. No, I don't know where the tc is and have not retrieved it. So, no searcher needs to change their plans on any searches or research. The only thing some searchers might want to change is if you have plans to head out to your local big box store on the morning of Black Friday to get trampled on at the front entrance. My big announcement will be posted in this thread 6am pst on Black Friday. One hint is you might want to camp outside the front door of this thread overnight to get first dibs on the goods[/b]. Please don't trample other searchers when you arrive that morning.

In a word ... Yes.

The Thrill of the Chase
A Memoir.
In a word...what? Lol

The Thrill of the Chase
A Memoir.

Exactly and those other books are what we are focusing on.

(09-15-2017, 12:31 PM)Itchy Ideas Wrote: Who else won money from him?

Timberwolf
I think Stephanie won some and donated her winnings to another searcher.
Those were the smart ones that won easy money.

And Retired Postmaster won a copy of my book from that thread.

If you go back to the thread, I think he announces many of the winners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com