Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is confirmation?
09-19-2017, 04:24 PM,
What is confirmation?
(09-19-2017, 09:02 AM)OjoDude Wrote: Call me slow, but it appears Fenn plays favorites with some searchers. And there seems to be a theme, they are predominantly women.

I get it, he enjoys the female attention. But this is BULLSH*T. So I should pretend to be a woman so I can schmooze up to him to get some favoritism?

I thought it was just some innocent flirtation, but when I see posts like this, it's hard to ignore the obvious.

Between all the conundrums, Toby suggesting Fenn is screwing with us, and now this sort of shenanigans, the Chase is getting old reaaaal quick.

Is this supposed to be a treasure hunt, or Fenn's way to get the ladies to fawn all over him. Fenn is married, right? How embarrassing this must be for his family.

(09-18-2017, 09:19 PM)LuckyLove Wrote:
(09-18-2017, 08:33 PM)brubr Wrote: Wow. You, jurassic, Andrew Jef, John Brown. The hubris never ends around here.

Hi brubr, the list is much longer than that. Thinking I should be on the list since I have more confirmation of the hints and Fenn's presence than all of them combined and maybe more than all searchers ever combined Smile . Well...either the hubris list or the seven-percenter list...sometimes I wonder. Was on the sit down and be humble list...always had a hard time being still and being quiet though.

I've never contacted Fenn nor have I ever done any of what you insinuate. His family has nothing to be embarrassed about and either do I. If anyone needs to be embarrassed, it's you. Not only for assuming the worst about two people you obviously don't know but also for adding your assumptions to the rumor mill as if they contain even one iota of fact; they don't.

You're either stereotyping me or you're thinking your personal attack will force me to tip my hand or both. If you think you can knock me off of my square, you're wrong. From your comment I gather that you think I'm dumb and incapable because I'm a woman and the only way I can compete is to use that to my advantage since I'm obviously lacking everywhere except in the hussy department. Is that about right? If not then excuse me for not seeing it any other way.

I've said these things and much more previously but I have a really bad habit of deleting what I post. Even when I try not to, the delete button just calls me Smile Anyways, I'll repeat some just for you:

I only made it to the 8th grade but my IQ is in the low 150's so it's easy for me to mentally process, retain, reference, and cross reference very large amounts of information in no time at all. Plus, I grew up in a family whose focus was on the arts (poetry, music, painting, dance etc...) and adventure (treasure and relic hunting). Not saying any of that gives me an advantage but it's doubtful that it puts me at a disadvantage. I have plenty of years experience with maps, metaphors, chasing, etc... if nothing else.

Personally don't feel that I need Fenn's help. But even if I did I'd be too proud to ask. The only time I'll ever initiate a line of communication with Fenn will be when I have the treasure. If that day never comes then, in my eyes, that or any conversation between the two us was never meant to be. I don't need him to tell me that I have all that I say. My quoted comment was both playful and meant with all seriousness but in no way implied what your horrible line of reasoning suggests.

If you think pretending to be a woman will help, then more power to you. Your catty-old-biddyish remarks about Fenn and I gives you a good head start on the rest of the guys that share your sentiment so pulling off the cover should come naturally to you, imo.

Confirmation - the action of confirming something or the state of being confirmed.
synonyms: corroboration, verification, proof, testimony, endorsement, authentication, substantiation, evidence
09-19-2017, 04:56 PM,
RE: What is confirmation?
If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living?
09-19-2017, 05:18 PM,
(09-19-2017, 04:24 PM)LuckyLove Wrote: His family has nothing to be embarrassed about and either do I. If anyone needs to be embarrassed, it's you. Not only for assuming the worst about two people you obviously don't know but also for adding your assumptions to the rumor mill as if they contain even one iota of fact; they don't.
You just don't know what you're talking about. From the way I hear it, his family does have something to be embarrassed about. There are plenty around here that know about this. It appears you do not. E-mails have floated the forums for some time now, divulged by the recipient, correspondence between them and Fenn. You insinuated you were one of his groupies with your post. You should choose your words more carefully.
09-19-2017, 06:07 PM,
(09-19-2017, 09:02 AM)OjoDude Wrote: Call me slow..........

I guess you were being serious? There's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes, usually always, it's better to ask for clarification before spreading gossip and rumors. If you don't mind, keep my name out of your posts from now on. I know there's no communicating with you, at least on a forum, in a way you'll comprehend. At least try to understand you were wrong for including me in your rant and the only one that insinuated I was a Fenn groupie was you, even after Resa went out of her/his(?) way to explain the obvious. Best wishes.
09-19-2017, 06:11 PM,
(09-19-2017, 06:07 PM)LuckyLove Wrote:

I guess you were being serious? There's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes, usually always, it's better to ask for clarification before spreading gossip and rumors. If you don't mind, keep my name out of your posts from now on. I know there's no communicating with you, at least on a forum, in a way you'll comprehend. At least try to understand you were wrong for including me in your rant and the only one that insinuated I was a Fenn groupie was you, even after Resa went out of her/his(?) way to explain the obvious. Best wishes.

Hey cupcake, I didn't use your name. I quoted you, and will continue to do so. Choose your words more wisely next time before you implicate yourself with your own words as a groupie. It's incumbent upon you to be clear, not my job to clarify. Best wishes.
09-19-2017, 06:13 PM,

Though I don't agree with all either of you have said, I will say I asked for clarification on two quotes of yours yesterday, this one being one of them. Another in the skeptic thread. No response from either.
09-19-2017, 06:29 PM,
(09-19-2017, 04:24 PM)LuckyLove Wrote: I only made it to the 8th grade but my IQ is in the low 150's

This sounds pretty unbelievable. What's the backstory?
09-19-2017, 06:43 PM,
(09-19-2017, 06:29 PM)GoneAlone Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 04:24 PM)LuckyLove Wrote: I only made it to the 8th grade but my IQ is in the low 150's

Backstory= internet IQ test
09-19-2017, 06:56 PM,

I don't find it unbelievable at all. I work with and know many people who are Nobel caliber. Long long ago and far far away I worked with a hillbilly named Larry. While uneducated, in his own way Larry was as smart as my colleagues. I can't remember how many times all our shit would break and I'd be all "Ok. Let's call it a day and knock off and go home." I'd look up and Larry'd be hangin' by his shorthairs from the ladder fixing all our junk. This fixing usually required considerable ingenuity. Pissed me off too. He saved the company a bunch of money though. I don't think he was particularly appreciated.
09-19-2017, 06:57 PM,
(09-19-2017, 06:11 PM)OjoDude Wrote:

Hey cupcake, I didn't use your name. I quoted you, and will continue to do so. Choose your words more wisely next time before you implicate yourself with your own words as a groupie. It's incumbent upon you to be clear, not my job to clarify. Best wishes.

So, you're slow and sexist? Read a couple of your threads and I can definitely see why you beat yourself up and outright tell people to call you slow. That's something that's out of your control though. Being sexist is a choice. Seems, I bring the cattiness out of you. We all know you can't bring something out of someone that wasn't there to begin with. Knew you had it in you. Now just change your name to something slightly more feminine and you might get somewhere with Fenn if your poorly thought out theory is correct.

(09-19-2017, 06:13 PM)Kpro Wrote: Though I don't agree with all either of you have said, I will say I asked for clarification on two quotes of yours yesterday, this one being one of them. Another in the skeptic thread. No response from either.

And without receiving a response, is it now okay to gossip and spread rumors? If so, feel free. I know you wouldn't though because you're better than that...I think.

I flunked grades. I was tested numerous times and the testing was administered by school officials and mental health professionals. At 16 my mom withdrew me from school to save herself from further fines and court hearings.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On Math, Anagrams, Confirmation, and Humility knighterrant 42 25,568 01-20-2018, 05:09 PM
Last Post: muset
  Blaze Confirmation or Bust. fabjr71 6 2,748 12-14-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: will197532
  clue confirmation of Watkins Creek lostowl 4 1,999 05-25-2017, 08:29 PM
Last Post: timebandit
  How Confirmation Bias Works Mindy 1 1,591 04-22-2016, 12:30 PM
Last Post: James Perotti
  How Confirmation Bias Works Mindy 1 1,741 04-21-2016, 06:04 AM
Last Post: HollyfromMN
  Confirmation is a trap James Perotti 13 5,689 04-22-2015, 01:53 PM
Last Post: James Perotti