Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 new videos of Forrest
01-07-2014, 02:09 AM,
3 new videos of Forrest
I was a little wired after drinking too much mountain dew tonight so I was jumping around the blogs and saw that Forrest had added 3 new videos on his site. They are numbered 1,2 and 3. Very interesting stuff! I just love listening to him. You can really feel the passion he has for the things he is talking about. I wish he would do more videos or public speaking. He's just so dang cute! Anyone know if there is such an organization called "adopt a grandpa"? Wink (I say grandpa but with my age, I really should have said Dad. lol )
01-07-2014, 10:56 AM,
3 new videos of Forrest
tralou & steph....can't seem to find added videos on Mr. Fenn's site...HELP!...or am I just too asleep yet to find anything?...No coffee yet this AM, woke up to no water, pipes froze in our single digit temps last night...Can't go anywhere either, roads iced up Sun night and still snow over ice this AM, waiting on county to help sand/salt roads, no 4wheel drive so we're stuck right now... Smile
01-07-2014, 11:33 AM,
3 new videos of Forrest
Unfortunately we are on a well...have a space heater in the pump house now...worried that they froze in the crawl space under the house...no fun to even check there, much less thaw or repair...waiting on the landlord to assist right now...thanks for the info...was looking on ff's site, not Dal's... Smile
01-07-2014, 11:34 AM,
3 new videos of Forrest
Yes, it's very cold here too. I didn't lose water last night but the city did have some weird contraption out in front of my house. I'm not sure what that was but maybe had to do with the water pipes. Maybe a heater of some sort.
01-07-2014, 12:11 PM,
3 new videos of Forrest
If you have a crawlspace you can buy electric heat wrap for water pipes that you dont have to worry about that.As long as its plugged in it will keep the line from freezing.
Shhh they aren't listening.
01-07-2014, 12:20 PM,
3 new videos of Forrest
Oh geez. Well, they can't have it! They've already taken enough away from my kids! Smile
01-08-2014, 12:55 PM,
3 new videos of Forrest
Am I crazy and the only one who heard "his idea was to come back later and retrieve <i>my</i> treasure(s)"
01-08-2014, 01:46 PM,
3 new videos of Forrest
No, Ricky...I heard that also.

[Image: 844a4-crazy1.jpg]