Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Year 8 coming up FAST......................
09-29-2017, 07:17 AM,
Year 8 coming up FAST......................
Any Ideas? LOL!!! I swear in this amount of time all of us could have scoured all 4 states and parts of Southern Alberta, Canada. Fenn is crafty, I wouldn't doubt if the chest is sitting right in front of our faces at this moment, but we fell to see it.

We're not meant to stumble over it, it's not under water, but might it be within a container and then placed under water for it's protection, then Fenn can technically say that the chest isn't under water (by itself, honestly). hmmm?

I would go back one more time just to check the springs out, you know, the 2 springs that flooded out most of my clearing, but next time I'll know what to expect and focus in just on the springs this time and not the pool, unless the chest is in a container and under water (that dirty rat!) LOL!! no disrespect Smile ....I'm thinking about it.....but that won't be until next summer. I'm on a diet, and might move to Florida to be with the man I love!!. He just doesn't know it yet, and I'm not giving him any early warning to flee. Smile
09-29-2017, 08:03 AM,
RE: Year 8 coming up FAST......................
Read.My.Lips.
It's.Not.Underwater.
Period!
09-29-2017, 08:06 AM,
If I can... I'll try to stop year 8 from every happening.
09-29-2017, 08:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-29-2017, 08:10 AM by Goldway.)
I don't care if it's wrapped in the shroud of Turin.
It's not underwater.

I don't care if it's encased in concrete and lead.
It's not underwater.

I don't care if it's butt naked and bare.
It's not underwater.
09-29-2017, 08:12 AM,
(09-29-2017, 08:08 AM)Goldway Wrote: I don't care if it's wrapped in the shroud of Turin.
It's not underwater.

It's not underwater.

It's not underwater.

and yes you are right, its not under water... not yet.
09-29-2017, 08:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-29-2017, 08:17 AM by Goldway.)
Fenn said it's not underwater.
If you're gonna second guess that direct statement, then you should second guess every statement he's ever made, including whether it's in the four states, including whether it's in the Rockies, including whether it's in the USA!

At some point you gotta take Fenn at his word or you'll have to search every square foot of every place on earth.

(09-29-2017, 08:06 AM)Iron Will Wrote: If I can... I'll try to stop year 8 from every happening.

I don't mean to be harsh, but didn't you throw in the towel recently?
Have you had an epiphany since then?
09-29-2017, 08:25 AM,
(09-29-2017, 08:08 AM)Goldway Wrote: I don't care if it's wrapped in the shroud of Turin.
It's not underwater.

It's not underwater.

It's not underwater.

What if all the Ice in the world melts? Including the Ice in my Ice chest, Goldway?? Then technically the chest may become submerged in water. Food for thought... Smile
09-29-2017, 08:29 AM,
(09-29-2017, 08:14 AM)Goldway Wrote: Fenn said it's not underwater.
If you're gonna second guess that direct statement, then you should second guess every statement he's ever made, including whether it's in the four states, including whether it's in the Rockies, including whether it's in the USA!

At some point you gotta take Fenn at his word or you'll have to search every square foot of every place on earth.

(09-29-2017, 08:06 AM)Iron Will Wrote: If I can... I'll try to stop year 8 from every happening.

I don't mean to be harsh, but didn't you throw in the towel recently?
Have you had an epiphany since then?

It's okay Goldway, I understand your confusion.
Neither of us is second guessing Forrest's direct statement. I simply said the chest is not underwater, yet. Once winter hits, it will be... that's a promise.
As for your "towel" reference... there are some things going on in the background that you are not aware of. I only let you see what I wish. I had a purpose for that "towel" post. I'm sorry if I didn't keep you "in the loop" of my real intentions, but I'm dealing with someone at a far higher intelligence level than most in the Chase.
09-29-2017, 08:36 AM,
What makes anyone think that it isn't incased in something. Did Fenn ever say that it wasn't?
09-29-2017, 08:50 AM,
(09-29-2017, 08:36 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: What makes anyone think that it isn't incased in something. Did Fenn ever say that it wasn't?

You're right Gordon, he did not. And since he said that he "HID" it, the chest very well could be encased.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACT II Coming soon featuring Shiloh Old Mongo 8 1,862 10-15-2020, 07:22 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  Treasure Hunt Coming Soon admin 2 703 07-22-2020, 04:39 PM
Last Post: tootingjo
  The Poem is Fenn coming out of the closet! chrisgins 15 8,990 10-10-2019, 08:11 PM
Last Post: heyoka
  Flying so fast no 1 5GIRLS 4 1,522 06-22-2019, 11:08 AM
Last Post: John Brown
  summer is coming to a close 93cruiser 18 8,468 08-30-2018, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Seeker9
  It’s coming home mrmagicarovrumrebel 0 1,071 07-07-2018, 08:48 PM
Last Post: mrmagicarovrumrebel