Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
TTOTC page 133
10-04-2017, 04:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-04-2017, 04:13 AM by timrawa.)
TTOTC page 133
Look deep into the drawing and look for individual images, they may help you.
I found many, unfortunately I do not recognize all of them. There is an Indian headdress for example.
I have been cracked on in the past for some of the info I have shared.
i.e. Forrestfenntreasurehunt.com
For those I say you had better get used to it. This is only the beginning of the info I am going to share over the course of this winter.
10-04-2017, 05:44 AM,
RE: TTOTC page 133
(10-04-2017, 04:09 AM)timrawa Wrote: Look deep into the drawing and look for individual images, they may help you.
I found many, unfortunately I do not recognize all of them. There is an Indian headdress for example.
For those I say you had better get used to it. This is only the beginning of the info I am going to share over the course of this winter.

Tim,

Is that your site. If so, I will check it out. Otherwise I avoid the random info that might be intentionally misleading us. But I've liked your posts in the past and wanted to know the source.
10-04-2017, 06:57 AM,
(10-04-2017, 04:09 AM)timrawa Wrote: Look deep into the drawing and look for individual images, they may help you.

I looked at your site. It is in fact true that "chama" is Portugese for "blaze", but that is beside the point . In New Mexico "chama" isn't portugese for "blaze". Rather, it is tewa for a place where a lot of fighting took place. If you study this you can find people who claim it means "wrestling place". Others say that "fighting place" as in war is probably more accurate than "wrestling place." Either way there is no particular reason to believe that Forrest decided to translate "Chama" from Portugese into english.
10-04-2017, 08:23 AM,
I personally don't believe page 133 is anything. But if you wish to assume it is... then that is a rabbit hole only you will go down Sad
10-04-2017, 11:47 AM,
IW. Really? Let me share one more little thing. I know for a fact inside that drawing on page 133 there are illustrations that tell you what state the treasure is in. As soon as I can post pics I will share them.
Indy, that is indeed my webpage.
10-04-2017, 11:57 AM,
(10-04-2017, 08:23 AM)Iron Will Wrote: I personally don't believe page 133 is anything. But if you wish to assume it is... then that is a rabbit hole only you will go down Sad

Agreed! Since Forrest didn't draw them himself, i doubt he would have an artist hide illustration in the picture. It would give the artist an upper advantage knowing they're there.
10-04-2017, 12:03 PM,
Sorry joe. Forrest may have indicated he didn't do the drawings, but that's not true.
Almost all of the drawings are by Forrest and he did them with a crayon.
It's possible he told us that so we don't look for hidden help. Look closely at all of the drawings.
Many of them contain hints.
10-04-2017, 12:17 PM,
(10-04-2017, 12:03 PM)timrawa Wrote: Sorry joe. Forrest may have indicated he didn't do the drawings, but that's not true.
Almost all of the drawings are by Forrest and he did them with a crayon.
It's possible he told us that so we don't look for hidden help. Look closely at all of the drawings.
Many of them contain hints.

Do you have any proof that Fenn was the artist behind these drawing or it just speculation? From all the quotes and interviews I've seen on the subject, not once did he indicate he drew them.
10-04-2017, 12:43 PM,
There is nothing I can do or say to convince people about the drawings. Go to page 133. Use your imagination and see if you can't find illustrations within the drawing. I guarantee they are there.
10-04-2017, 12:56 PM,
In my book pg 133 doesn't have any drawings on it just a faded map of new Mexico, 4 gold nuggets, a gold coin, and a gold frog.

Maybe you can explain more about this rabbit hole?

down with the evil twin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Map on page 133 of TTOTC BrazenBull 3 6,320 08-18-2017, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Iron Will
  Page 125 TTOTC Windy City 5 4,314 10-24-2015, 09:12 AM
Last Post: illinoisghost