Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10,000 years down the road...
02-19-2016, 11:14 PM,
RE: 10,000 years down the road...
(02-19-2016, 11:09 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @everyone - I've finally got it, or I should say, " I have had it." ... an epiphany of gargantuan proportions. I now know exactly how FF's legacy will last for all of eternity. The awful realization hit me like a ton of bricks ... or stones. The Forrest Fenn legacy will continue ... through ME. Because I have unknowingly, unwittingly, & unwillingly become a Forrest Fenn clone.

So "pa-tooey" on them ... the clueless thralls of non-believers & non-searchers. I'm thrilled & extremely proud to be one of "us".

Pond scum, unite!
02-19-2016, 11:35 PM,
Hail! Hail!

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
02-20-2016, 03:29 AM,
[quote='Becky from WV' pid='94217' dateline='1455941386']
@everyone - I've finally got it, or I should say, " I have had it." ... an epiphany of gargantuan proportions. I now know exactly how FF's legacy will last for all of eternity. The awful realization hit me like a ton of bricks ... or stones. The Forrest Fenn legacy will continue ... through ME. Because I have unknowingly, unwittingly, & unwillingly become a Forrest Fenn clone.

Q. Where's the garbage, Becky?
A. It's over there ... "in close proximity" to the broom.

Q. How's the weather, Becky?
A. It's beautiful. The daffodils are in bloom, the wind is whispering through the pines, & the dragonflies are on the wing.

Q. Could you please pass me the ketchup, Becky?
A. Certainly ... here it is. Was just hidden behind the peas, but that isn't to say it wasn't buried.

I'm think I'm gonna be sick. No wonder I have no friends, no dates, & no life. Who wants to associate with a person who is obsessed with the concept of findintreasure that was reportedly hidden by a now 85 year-old crazy man who lives 2000 maway?

---------/
ROFL Oh Becky you have me laughing. I resemble those remarks. Too funny !

I don't care if anyone else believes or not, even if I never find it I will never regret a minute of it .To have learned so many things about history,life, people and hope has been sheer pleasure for me.

If anyone thinks we are crazy, that's alright. Better to be crazy and happy than sane and miserable. Hmmm that sounds like a treasure theme...
Shhh they aren't listening.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why did the chicken cross the road? trueyeti 0 466 01-04-2021, 01:23 PM
Last Post: trueyeti
  Fork in the road mrmagicarovrumrebel 21 6,827 01-01-2019, 07:19 AM
Last Post: astree
  Ff and his brother took a road trip. mikemarcum878 0 860 07-18-2018, 02:31 PM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  the secret road disappointment Chris Yates 15 10,341 02-14-2016, 06:48 PM
Last Post: JamLady
  Good road trip song BrazenBull 5 3,334 01-17-2016, 07:56 PM