Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsuccessful Locations List
01-17-2014, 01:28 PM,
Why Hello chunks It seems as though I know you . That is good you have a different understanding of WWWH this year. There is so much a person can learn in a years time.
01-17-2014, 01:33 PM,
It is very possible. I met many searchers out there last year. I just have never posted on this forum. I feel as though I have thoroughly searched these areas, some 3-4 times, that it is safe to note them here.

The Winter time can be the most important time as the urge gets unbearable waiting. I am ready for round 2.....
01-17-2014, 02:15 PM,
Good luck Carla.

I like to go to my search areas with several understandings and explore them all........ why limit yourself to the possibilities?
01-17-2014, 02:21 PM,
Agreed Nora. I find a spot that fits the clues and try to find several possibilities of location. The first trip is to familiarize myself with the area, take pictures, sit and think, and then go home and ponder the possibilities and wonder what would make Forrest deem this spot worthy enough to secret a couple million bucks. Then go back and search.
01-17-2014, 02:38 PM,
Keep doing that and you just might find it. :-)

Why chunks?
01-17-2014, 02:44 PM,
He was my favorite Goonies character. It was that or one-eyed willie

01-17-2014, 03:10 PM,
ORV......... bullet holes!! ORV....... bullet holes!!

FRANCIS FRATELLI:

Tell us everything! Everything!

CHUNK:

Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

JAKE FRATELLI:

I'm beginning to like this kid, Ma!

MAMA FRATELLI:

[tired of Chunk's stalling] Hit puree!

01-17-2014, 03:14 PM,
That pretty much sums it up. It's still funny after many years and many viewings, even on chase chat. I feel like a modern day goonie. I love it

01-28-2014, 07:30 PM,
D.H.Lawrence Ranch
01-28-2014, 10:24 PM,
"The big pine tree in front of the house, standing still and unconcerned and alive...the overshadowing tree whose green top one never looks at...One goes out of the door and the tree-trunk is there, like a guardian angel. The tree-trunk, the long work table and the fence!" -- DHL