Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mindy's stupid "hints"
11-25-2017, 03:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2017, 03:23 PM by I am Mark.)
Mindy's stupid "hints"
The other day during Mindy's distasteful episode, she revealed several hints she believed Fenn gave her privately in an attempt to prove she was his "favorite". While at the same time, claiming he treats women inappropriately.

I have my own opinions of Mindy and think everything she says is fake, but putting them aside I figured we could start a discussion on the "hints" she posted before she deleted them.

Mindy Wrote:There's a judge, an advocate, and a general involved. A Pentagon is involved. There are numbers involved -- 81153, but not in that order.

There's steps involved and maybe the word "gaja" but can't remember what that means offhand. It's not near wymustigo was. F expressed a worried kind of interest when I said I was staying in Taos. The ammo wagon plays an important part. And of course, there are rugs nearby. I could go on and on.

Judge, advocate, general = JAG
81153= a short code number (usually a text with a message "reply YES, NO, STOP). In this case, short code for Judge Advocate General: JAG ?
81153= Wix auto parts website item number for a Jaguar filter part.
5811= mos military police. (Relation to JAG?)
Gaja= a jag (backwards)
Ammo wagon= a Jag (see definition #8 below)
Rugs nearby= apparently Jag is a type or brand of area rug.

Definitions of Jag
Nouns
1. A sharp projection.
2. A part broken off; a fragment
3. (botany) A cleft or division.
4. (Scotland) A medical injection.
5. Enough liquor to make a person noticeably drunk; a skinful.
6. A binge or period of overindulgence; a spree.
7. A fit, spell, outburst.
8. A one-horse cart load, or, in modern times, a truck load, of hay or wood.
9. A leather bag or wallet

Verbs
1. To cut unevenly.
2. To tease
Forrest could have been teasing her. Or she may be teasing us with these fake hints

Does Jag mean anything else to anyone?
What do you get from the "hints"?
Where did Wymustigo go?
11-25-2017, 05:06 PM,
RE: Mindy's stupid "hints"
Jag would be short for Jaguar
11-25-2017, 06:01 PM,
Jaguar priest of the Incas and that does pertain to the chase in a pretty big way but not in terms of hints hints or clues to solve the riddle
11-25-2017, 06:09 PM,
(11-25-2017, 03:17 PM)I am Mark Wrote: The other day during Mindy's distasteful episode, she revealed several hints she believed Fenn gave her privately in an attempt to prove she was his "favorite". While at the same time, claiming he treats women inappropriately.

I have my own opinions of Mindy and think everything she says is fake, but putting them aside I figured we could start a discussion on the "hints" she posted before she deleted them.

Mindy Wrote:There's a judge, an advocate, and a general involved. A Pentagon is involved. There are numbers involved -- 81153, but not in that order.

There's steps involved and maybe the word "gaja" but can't remember what that means offhand. It's not near wymustigo was. F expressed a worried kind of interest when I said I was staying in Taos. The ammo wagon plays an important part. And of course, there are rugs nearby. I could go on and on.

Judge, advocate, general = JAG
81153= a short code number (usually a text with a message "reply YES, NO, STOP). In this case, short code for Judge Advocate General: JAG ?
81153= Wix auto parts website item number for a Jaguar filter part.
5811= mos military police. (Relation to JAG?)
Gaja= a jag (backwards)
Ammo wagon= a Jag (see definition #8 below)
Rugs nearby= apparently Jag is a type or brand of area rug.

Definitions of Jag
Nouns
1. A sharp projection.
2. A part broken off; a fragment
3. (botany) A cleft or division.
4. (Scotland) A medical injection.
5. Enough liquor to make a person noticeably drunk; a skinful.
6. A binge or period of overindulgence; a spree.
7. A fit, spell, outburst.
8. A one-horse cart load, or, in modern times, a truck load, of hay or wood.
9. A leather bag or wallet

Verbs
1. To cut unevenly.
2. To tease
Forrest could have been teasing her. Or she may be teasing us with these fake hints

Does Jag mean anything else to anyone?
What do you get from the "hints"?
Where did Wymustigo go?
If you try to make sense of ANYTHING Mindy says regarding hints or inside information you need to go very far away and contemplate your navel. If the events of the past week weren't enough to reveal her complete lack of credentials in this chase then what will? At least your navel won't lie to you.

Her only interest in the chase is to elevate herself as some kind of expert who has a privileged conduit into Fenn's inner sanctum. All you have to do is read the banner at the Hot Spot: The weekly summary from one of the top researchers in the hunt for the Forrest Fenn treasure. Do you truly believe she is a top researcher of anything?

If the search lasts long enough you'll see many more of her 'he done her wrong' tirades. You may not see her in a while but she can't resist pulling the tiger's tale again and again. She loves the spotlight too much. Please find something else to talk about. Wallowing in the Mindy mud just makes your navel dirty.
11-25-2017, 06:09 PM,
Can we change the title of the thread to Mindy's revealed hints. This title is going to result in a redux of the other day and we all know it.
11-25-2017, 06:28 PM,
Mindy's stupid "hints"
I know the correct General. I think I know the correct Judge. I do not know the advocate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11-25-2017, 07:04 PM,
Wow........
-------------------------------------------------------------------------Much love, Anything is appreciated =)
BTC
1GdTuh243xn2ujvPeB4fX3FMad768YDcVX
Litecoin LdZUkmcE6LVqo8sHuPLyxzLKmDqGdUNYJt
Doge
D8xM2iR1UXBnRUSkaokSZkCipDgfrs38U3
11-25-2017, 07:34 PM,
What the hell ? I had a question for Mindy and now she has deleted her comment. hmmm.

Anyway, hey mindy, you just said you were spending bird day with family and giving thanks ?

(11-21-2017, 01:45pm)
Mindy Wrote:
It’s all good, Stephanie. Let em all wallow in DeNile. I heard it’s right up their alley—never-ending mud to sling.

A season for everything.

And now, I’ve gotta leave on a jet plane and welcome financial security.

I’ll sleep great tonight.

So, did you inherit a wad of money from family, or what ?
The reason I ask, is because of the 'financial security' comment above, from 4 days ago.
I was under the impression you might be going to search.

But now, I see you have been with family.
Is everything okay ?
Nobody died ?

Did you see F's new pup ?
11-25-2017, 07:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-27-2017, 03:58 PM by old drum.)
(11-25-2017, 06:25 PM)SierraCharlie Wrote:
(11-25-2017, 06:09 PM)kinasta Wrote: If you try to make sense of ANYTHING Mindy says regarding hints or inside information you need to go very far away and contemplate your navel. If the events of the past week weren't enough to reveal her complete lack of credentials in this chase then what will? At least your navel won't lie to you.

Her only interest in the chase is to elevate herself as some kind of expert who has a privileged conduit into Fenn's inner sanctum. All you have to do is read the banner at the Hot Spot: The weekly summary from one of the top researchers in the hunt for the Forrest Fenn treasure. Do you truly believe she is a top researcher of anything?

If the search lasts long enough you'll see many more of her 'he done her wrong' tirades. You may not see her in a while but she can't resist pulling the tiger's tale again and again. She loves the spotlight too much. Please find something else to talk about. Wallowing in the Mindy mud just makes your navel dirty.

Why don't you just {edited by OD}!?

Ladies and gentlemen......Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Mindy !!
I told you she'd be back.
11-25-2017, 07:46 PM,
Mindy's stupid "hints"
(11-25-2017, 07:34 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: What the hell ? I had a question for Mindy and now she has deleted her comment. hmmm.

Anyway, hey mindy, you just said you were spending bird day with family and giving thanks ?

(11-21-2017, 01:45pm)
Mindy Wrote:
It’s all good, Stephanie. Let em all wallow in DeNile. I heard it’s right up their alley—never-ending mud to sling.

A season for everything.

And now, I’ve gotta leave on a jet plane and welcome financial security.

I’ll sleep great tonight.

So, did you inherit a wad of money from family, or what ?
The reason I ask, is because of the 'financial security' comment above, from 4 days ago.
I was under the impression you might be going to search.

But now, I see you have been with family.
Is everything okay ?
Nobody died ?

Did you see F's new pup ?

A. I’m fine.
B. Yes, I spent a wonderful Thanksgiving with family I haven’t seen in years.
C. I was there for another reason as well, and that reason is private.
D. No, I haven’t seen F’s pup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mindy. How important was flying to Fenn. ChasingScant 3 1,165 06-13-2019, 04:42 AM
Last Post: Mindy
  Mindy-a couple days Shark 57 7,535 01-09-2019, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  Call me stupid... jdigginsz 32 12,632 12-04-2017, 09:24 PM
Last Post: jdigginsz
  Mindy's Grease Stain mdavis19 106 56,537 08-02-2016, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
  silly Mindy Chris Yates 30 16,060 07-24-2016, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Mindy's thread...MINE... Mindy 23 17,119 06-25-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Mindy