Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perceptions
12-20-2017, 12:21 PM,
Perceptions
Do you guys ever just sit and wonder, what it would be like; to be Forrest discovering his secret location for the first time? The possibilities are almost endless, when you dwell about it.

I wish it would stop raining, so the birds would come back. One time, when I was on a search, a mocking jay flew by and spoke to me of sunflowers. It was odd to me, because I never said anything about sunflowers, and he kept flying around every which way and another.
Anyways I felt like that bird was looking for something, he just found me instead.
12-20-2017, 01:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-20-2017, 01:12 PM by pidmt.)
RE: Perceptions
(12-20-2017, 12:21 PM)I KEEP MY SECRETS Wrote: Do you guys ever just sit and wonder, what it would be like; to be Forrest discovering his secret location for the first time? The possibilities are almost endless, when you dwell about it.

I wish it would stop raining, so the birds would come back. One time, when I was on a search, a mocking jay flew by and spoke to me of sunflowers. It was odd to me, because I never said anything about sunflowers, and he kept flying around every which way and another.
Anyways I felt like that bird was looking for something, he just found me instead.

i dont wonder about it one bit,since other people have been there it cant be such a secret spot ,special to fenn and a lot of others,and im almost certain a mocking jay is not real but made up in the movie hunger games,do you live in one of the states that smoking bud is legal,just kidding bout the last part
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
12-20-2017, 01:39 PM,
We call those jaybirds, camp robbers.
12-20-2017, 02:01 PM,
(12-20-2017, 12:21 PM)I KEEP MY SECRETS Wrote: Anyways I felt like that bird was looking for something, he just found me instead.

A cautionary tale: Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) by the Eurythmics.
12-20-2017, 02:02 PM,
Perceptions
Who am I to disagree?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
12-20-2017, 02:03 PM,
(12-20-2017, 02:02 PM)jdigginsz Wrote: Who am I to disagree?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

LOL
12-20-2017, 11:28 PM,
(12-20-2017, 12:21 PM)I KEEP MY SECRETS Wrote: Do you guys ever just sit and wonder, what it would be like; to be Forrest discovering his secret location for the first time? The possibilities are almost endless, when you dwell about it.

I like it.
12-21-2017, 02:09 PM,
(12-21-2017, 11:39 AM)FennMaster Wrote: What is this nonsense, can we please get back to:

Everybody looking for something. Smile

Smile