Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imagine you are Forrest Fenn
01-02-2018, 09:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-02-2018, 09:32 PM by AccountAtAGlance.)
Imagine you are Forrest Fenn
If you were Forrest Fenn, and you received information that convinced you that someone had correctly interpreted the poem but had not retrieved the treasure chest, would you

(01-02-2018, 09:27 PM)AccountAtAGlance Wrote: If you were Forrest Fenn, and you received information that convinced you that someone had correctly interpreted the poem but had not retrieved the treasure chest, would you acknowledge the receipt of information, continue to give clues, both, neither?
01-02-2018, 09:55 PM,
RE: Imagine you are Forrest Fenn
Neither. If someone solved all nine clues, they would go retrieve the treasure asap, so there is no need to respond.
01-03-2018, 01:10 AM,
Today on my flight to LAX, I decided to read his latest book. I got through half of it and I found it very interesting. Basically, each page is the same but the words are different. I knew I had to find a mirror quickly when I landed. There I was looking at the same story but older. I felt scared for a moment, then I remembered what I learned.

An Indian Scout and A Saint.
M
X
01-03-2018, 07:51 AM,
(01-02-2018, 09:27 PM)AccountAtAGlance Wrote: If you were Forrest Fenn, and you received information that convinced you that someone had correctly interpreted the poem but had not retrieved the treasure chest, would you [acknowledge the receipt of information, continue to give clues, both, neither?]

I'd tell them how deep it's hidden, or how high it's hidden so that they can bring the appropriate items to retrieve the chest.
01-03-2018, 12:18 PM,
In 2016, I called Forrest and spoke with him on the phone and told him about my solve location. He said, "If you know where it is, then go get it". In 2017 when I emailed him to tell him about my adventure and solve location details, he said "I would not share your solve location with me, my email is not secure". In both replies Forrest left me wondering if I was even in the right place. His responses neither hindered nor helped. So, if I'm in the right location, he has not spilled the beans.
01-03-2018, 12:36 PM,
Neither. I suspect if someone knows then they know. If they don't then they don't. I would not expect any photos being posted since I can't see how that would help a person who has solved but had not yet retrieved. I suspect we will all simply have to wait and see. I mean really posting a picture feels is a bit like a shell game... if you post a picture maybe it won't be there when you get there. Would you want to tip your hand to another searcher? This may be a long winter lol.
01-04-2018, 01:55 PM,
Now image if you're Forrest and you put the truth about your life in the chest.
Something you don't want to be alive when it gets made public.

Now image how hard you are going to hide that information.
Hence the chest not being found (in theory).
01-04-2018, 05:25 PM,
Who's the cat and who's the mouse?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
01-04-2018, 06:04 PM,
What makes everyone really think the chase has been solved and not yet retrieved? Is ff silence the indication? Question is then, what was the time frame he went silent? As far as I know, he was still giving clues this past summer and things quiet down in the winter. Come spring, talk will pick back up and I'm sure ff will have more to say.
01-04-2018, 07:22 PM,
I think the poem has been solved, but needs to put it together correctly. F is waiting for that. Buuuuttt, what if the solver isn’t quite sure yet HOW he or she is supposed to put it all together. She/he still has work to do.
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forrest Fenn: Our Modern Forrest Gump filmguy 8 1,284 05-22-2019, 08:35 PM
Last Post: doodlebug
  Can you imagine 5GIRLS 1 404 04-05-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  Imagine Dragons Violin Song? FredAstaire 0 952 04-30-2016, 06:46 PM
Last Post: FredAstaire
  Imagine this... Forrest VS. Who? Chris 0 797 09-20-2014, 12:10 AM