Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where would you go?
01-24-2014, 09:06 AM,
Where would you go?
Where would you go if you found the Chest and had the money to travel?

I think I'd like to do a driving tour of the U.S. though I'd have to trade in my Flintstone car for something a bit more modern. LOL

I've never been to the Hawaiian Islands, so I think that might be nice.

A friend told about "Point Dume State Beach" near Malibu, CA that he said was stunning. I could use a little beach time.

It's fun to dream about such things, but finding the Treasure Chest is first on the agenda.

If you're at all like me, I get a head of steam, think I figured out a clue, then BAM, I'm right back where I started. Someone will figure this puzzle out and it will all end eventually. Hope it's me, but who knows?

On second thought, I might like to take a cruise. I've only been on one. It was OK. I'm really more of a hiker.

In fact, this coming Sunday, me and a couple of friends of mine are going to hike Raven Creek here in Kentucky. It's a beautiful creek any time of the year, but in winter it's stunning. There are ice formations that dangle from the cliffs that are anywhere from 30 to 100 feet long. It's suppose to snow Saturday so there's s good chance that the pictures will be amazing. I'll post some of the pics after the hike. I take adventure wherever I can find it.

Where would you go?
01-24-2014, 09:26 AM,
Where would you go?
Day dreaming is nice, But I don't budget what I don't have.
01-24-2014, 10:00 AM,
Where would you go?
I have always wanted to see some of the botanical parks in the US and see the Chihuly glass facilitis and installations.

We used to watch those programs on finding treasures on tv when we had pay tv. There are some "you dig it mines" we would like to visit. A travel trailer , a truck big enough to pull it, the dogs and us off to explore. Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
01-24-2014, 10:07 AM,
Where would you go?
Can I go with you Ms. Deb?
01-24-2014, 10:25 AM,
Where would you go?
I've kind of thought that I'd like to work on a grass lands restoration, or re-forestation project in China.
01-24-2014, 11:09 AM,
Where would you go?

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from James Perotti on January 24, 2014, 10:25 am</b>

I've kind of thought that I'd like to work on a grass lands restoration, or re-forestation project in China.
</div>

China's cheap. All you need is airfare and some Cipro.

I stayed in a place out west and my landlady and I argued about the rent. I thought I should pay her $15/night. She wanted $12. I didn't think it was enough.

She said she'd promised someone that my rent would be $12. I told her to take the $15 and no one would know. She wouldn't do it.

Don't do a bunch of chases and use the money to go to China.
01-24-2014, 11:15 AM,
Where would you go?

</div>
Why would a person do that . Do you plan on moving to china. Lets keep it here where it belongs.
01-24-2014, 11:33 AM,
Where would you go?

<b>Quote from deb on January 24, 2014, 10:00 am</b>

I have always wanted to see some of the botanical parks in the US and see the Chihuly glass facilitis and installations.

We used to watch those programs on finding treasures on tv when we had pay tv. There are some "you dig it mines" we would like to visit. A travel trailer , a truck big enough to pull it, the dogs and us off to explore. Smile
</div>

I'm unfamiliar with the Chihuly glass facilitis and installations. I'm going to have to look that one up. I have two rescue cats that don't travel well. But I agree with "off to explore."
01-24-2014, 11:35 AM,
Where would you go?

</div>

I think that's a noble cause, James. Big Grin Big Grin
01-24-2014, 11:38 AM,
Where would you go?

<b>Quote from John Brown on January 24, 2014, 11:09 am</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">

</div>

China's cheap. All you need is airfare and some Cipro.

I stayed in a place out west and my landlady and I argued about the rent. I thought I should pay her $15/night. She wanted $12. I didn't think it was enough.

She said she'd promised someone that my rent would be $12. I told her to take the $15 and no one would know. She wouldn't do it.

Don't do a bunch of chases and use the money to go to China.</div>
</div>

Cipro does not agree with me, John Brown. But funny just the same.