Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Museums have secrets
01-14-2018, 08:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-14-2018, 08:52 PM by geydelkon.)
Museums have secrets
Most all museums have secrets where only a handful of people know about them. The Buffalo Bill museum has one that I haven't mentioned on the blogs. It took me a little digging to find out. Not many people will be left and soon Forrest will leave us. The secret may be lost one day.

All the statutes are positioned for a very unique reason. What gets me is why they moved the Buffalo Prayer statue from the Brown garden to the front entrance after so many years. Where it sets does not represent the true deep meaning. It is suppose to be facing the east to find the blaze. The oddest one is the Crazy horse statue but it does look towards the entrance to the Plains Indian museum.

Always ask yourselves, what am I looking at?
01-14-2018, 09:55 PM,
RE: Museums have secrets
Does Fenn have objects in the museum?
01-14-2018, 09:59 PM,
Yes, he has a lot of items located there and much more when he passes away.
01-14-2018, 10:13 PM,
(01-14-2018, 08:51 PM)geydelkon Wrote: Most all museums have secrets where only a handful of people know about them. The Buffalo Bill museum has one that I haven't mentioned on the blogs. It took me a little digging to find out. Not many people will be left and soon Forrest will leave us. The secret may be lost one day.

All the statutes are positioned for a very unique reason. What gets me is why they moved the Buffalo Prayer statue from the Brown garden to the front entrance after so many years. Where it sets does not represent the true deep meaning. It is suppose to be facing the east to find the blaze. The oddest one is the Crazy horse statue but it does look towards the entrance to the Plains Indian museum.

I enjoying hearing ideas like this, but wouldn't these hints/clues be lost if the statue is moved. Museums upgrade and add/subtract displays all the time and the hint might not last 10 years, let alone 100 years or more.
01-14-2018, 10:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-14-2018, 10:28 PM by geydelkon.)
Well, The Scout statue has been in the same place since 1924.

The original museum was located across the street. Forrest told me he liked to play there when he was a kid.
01-15-2018, 07:25 AM,
(01-14-2018, 10:13 PM)Indy Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 08:51 PM)geydelkon Wrote: Most all museums have secrets where only a handful of people know about them. The Buffalo Bill museum has one that I haven't mentioned on the blogs. It took me a little digging to find out. Not many people will be left and soon Forrest will leave us. The secret may be lost one day.

I enjoying hearing ideas like this, but wouldn't these hints/clues be lost if the statue is moved. Museums upgrade and add/subtract displays all the time and the hint might not last 10 years, let alone 100 years or more.

fenn helped the joseph sharp museum by adding artifacts to the old artifacts at the cody museum he helped furnish it,he is even on the committee board,this is what stanza one means ,at one point in time he was in there alone brought new treasures to go with the old ones,hint if riches new and old,the first clue is begin it at wwwh
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Secrets Revealed! The_Spoiler 43 6,179 01-12-2021, 09:43 AM
Last Post: trigace
  The Secrets of San Lazaro Connections to TTotC, SB’s, MW Part 1 Mindy 34 14,855 07-05-2018, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bet
  The Secrets of San Lazaro Part 2 Mindy 14 6,015 07-04-2018, 04:33 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Secrets Daniel A 29 12,510 08-15-2017, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  Secrets I KEEP MY SECRETS 5 3,398 12-17-2016, 01:14 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Secrets of San Lazaro.... glock20 2 2,933 08-17-2015, 10:17 PM
Last Post: glock20