Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contact
01-24-2018, 01:51 PM,
RE: Contact
Gag me with a friggin' spoon already !
01-24-2018, 02:18 PM,
(01-24-2018, 01:51 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: Gag me with a friggin' spoon already !

RT -welcome back. Haven't seen you in a while. I think I have used "gag me with a spoon" a couple of times on the forum. Have wanted to use it hundreds of times, of course. Smile
01-24-2018, 02:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-24-2018, 02:53 PM by Mindy.)
At least when I go to bed at night, I go to bed knowing that I’m standing up for what’s right. And although I can’t post all the evidence yet, I am confident that the truth will come out, in its entirety, and that gives me comfort.

I can go to bed knowing that I was a help to the devastated and broken-hearted and confused....I can be confident that I know the truth and that what has happened is NOT OKAY. I will NEVER condone the abuse of power I have seen. I will NEVER be silenced, not by money, not by fame, not by ANYONE.

I want absolutely NOTHING for standing up against what I see as a man corrupted by his own power. I am not writing a book. I am not blackmailing anyone, and I don’t care about the treasure. I don’t care if F takes my website down. I don’t want my website on that man’s blog. My site on his blog would imply that I am complicit with his actions. I AM NOT. I stand to gain nothing for speaking against the manipulative tactics this man has used against vulnerable women. I will continue to stand despite the hate, despite the premature judgments of the uninformed, despite the threats of lawsuits and death and vulgar acts upon my body. I will continue to stand no matter what anyone says. I will continue to stand, because it is the ONLY THING I CAN DO IN LIGHT OF WHAT I KNOW. To do nothing is to be complicit, and when the day is done, I will be one that will say, “I WAS NOT OKAY WITH IT. I did ALL I COULD DO TO STAND AGAINST IT.”

For anyone who knows the truth and remains silent, shame on you. I understand you might be confused, or scared, or ashamed, but don’t be! HE CAN’T HURT YOU. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. There are a few of us who ACTUALLY CARE. For those of you who know the truth and are actually using it to try to gain favor or money or fame, you need to STOP, and evaluate what’s truly important in this life. If doing the right thing matters, then DO THE RIGHT THING. And if you still actively resist doing the right thing to promote your own selfish interests, then I pity you. For the rest of you who are as yet in the dark, there will soon come a day when you will say, “Holy Moses, she was right!”

I’m not scared of anyone. I KNOW what I’m standing for is right and good. There are many who spread lies in an attempt to discredit or stop me. It WON’T work. Right is right and truth is truth. And as soon as I have all the evidence organized, I will publish the evidence. On my blog. I won’t get paid for it. I won’t get ANYTHING but the knowledge that I did the right thing by STANDING UP and bringing awareness and a kind of closure to those who have been used and manipulated by “one of the most terrific liars of all time.”
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
01-24-2018, 03:13 PM,
(01-24-2018, 02:47 PM)Mindy Wrote: At least when I go to bed at night, I go to bed knowing that I’m standing up for what’s right. And although I can’t post all the evidence yet, I am confident that the truth will come out, in its entirety, and that gives me comfort.

I can go to bed knowing that I was a help to the devastated and broken-hearted and confused....I can be confident that I know the truth and that what has happened is NOT OKAY. I will NEVER condone the abuse of power I have seen. I will NEVER be silenced, not by money, not by fame, not by ANYONE.

I want absolutely NOTHING for standing up against what I see as a man corrupted by his own power. I am not writing a book. I am not blackmailing anyone, and I don’t care about the treasure. I don’t care if F takes my website down. I don’t want my website on that man’s blog. My site on his blog would imply that I am complicit with his actions. I AM NOT. I stand to gain nothing for speaking against the manipulative tactics this man has used against vulnerable women. I will continue to stand despite the hate, despite the premature judgments of the uninformed, despite the threats of lawsuits and death and vulgar acts upon my body. I will continue to stand no matter what anyone says. I will continue to stand, because it is the ONLY THING I CAN DO IN LIGHT OF WHAT I KNOW. To do nothing is to be complicit, and when the day is done, I will be one that will say, “I WAS NOT OKAY WITH IT. I did ALL I COULD DO TO STAND AGAINST IT.”

For anyone who knows the truth and remains silent, shame on you. I understand you might be confused, or scared, or ashamed, but don’t be! HE CAN’T HURT YOU. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. There are a few of us who ACTUALLY CARE. For those of you who know the truth and are actually using it to try to gain favor or money or fame, you need to STOP, and evaluate what’s truly important in this life. If doing the right thing matters, then DO THE RIGHT THING. And if you still actively resist doing the right thing to promote your own selfish interests, then I pity you. For the rest of you who are as yet in the dark, there will soon come a day when you will say, “Holy Moses, she was right!”

I’m not scared of anyone. I KNOW what I’m standing for is right and good. There are many who spread lies in an attempt to discredit or stop me. It WON’T work. Right is right and truth is truth. And as soon as I have all the evidence organized, I will publish the evidence. On my blog. I won’t get paid for it. I won’t get ANYTHING but the knowledge that I did the right thing by STANDING UP and bringing awareness and a kind of closure to those who have been used and manipulated by “one of the most terrific liars of all time.”

Ummm, is there a clue or a hint that might help get me closer to the chest in there somewhere ?
I'm a little slow, I could have missed it.

I honestly thought this site was designed with that purpose in mind.
Am I wrong about that ?

What's up BT ? How ya been ?
01-24-2018, 03:57 PM,
You might want to sit back down with your #youtoo BS. Everyone knows you brought that on yourself.
t h e h o m e
o f b r o w n

01-24-2018, 04:01 PM,
(01-24-2018, 03:38 PM)Sourdough Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 02:47 PM)Mindy Wrote: At least when I go to bed at night, I go to bed knowing that I’m standing up for what’s right. And although I can’t post all the evidence yet, I am confident that the truth will come out, in its entirety, and that gives me comfort.

Mindy, I’m obviously in the dark but asserting there has been an “abuse of power” when it comes to the Chase is confusing. How can anyone exert power over anyone else unless they allow it? Participation is voluntary.

The women I know are strong and they make their own decisions. They don’t assume people are always being truthful and always consider the circumstances. Anyone willing to cross that line in an attempt to gain an advantage should understand the risks and more importantly, take responsibility for their own actions. Gender does not dictate strength so victimization is not assumed.

Offering an alternative viewpoint from the sidelines for your consideration.

Sourdough,

I appreciate your honest and educated reply. I agree that gender does not dictate strength. I know many incredibly strong women, and just as many incredibly weak men.

I think Scarlett Johansson expressed what I’m talking about more eloquently than I could—please watch it, because what she says is very powerful.

It can’t be denied that power brings privilege. And it can’t be denied that sometimes greed is a factor in some of these stories. But not all of them. When a pattern of manipulation is carried out over and over and over, it needs to be investigated more closely. That’s what I’ve done—investigated a pattern I’ve seen over and over.

There are many ways powerful people manipulate others to get what they want. It can be through coercion, bribery, promises, subtle flatteries that build a vulnerable person’s ego and self-esteem, and other ways as well. The powerful tend to seek out the most vulnerable, and to say that no person can be a “victim” of this kind of manipulation if they “agree” to it is false.

The “thrill of the chase” through the eyes of a certain kind of “collector,” disturbs me. Patterns have emerged, and man, I hate to admit that I, too, was fooled into thinking this person was my “friend.” But when I see the light, I see the light. Coercion and choice are not the same thing.

I have been given permission to post the following excerpt of a text conversation I had over the weekend with “Ann.” She was one of THREE people who reached out to me and/Stephanie over the weekend. Her story is very raw and honest. She has been a lurker in Chasechat for several years, and she said she felt compelled to share her story when she saw Stephanie and I being crucified for telling what she knew to be the truth.

Hold on a few...I need to transcribe it, or go into Tapatalk to post the screenshots.
Mindy's blogs:

01-24-2018, 04:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-24-2018, 04:07 PM by Mindy.)
(01-24-2018, 03:57 PM)fallingrock Wrote: You might want to sit back down with your #youtoo BS. Everyone knows you brought that on yourself.

Really? “Everyone knows?” I disagree. How would you know what “everyone knows?” Are you God? That’s got to be one of the most ignorant statements I’ve heard in a while. Lol

On second thought, I’ll post Ann’s story on my blog so you all can talk about the chase here.
Mindy's blogs:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best way to contact FF? TreasureHunter2017 8 4,560 06-21-2017, 09:41 PM
Last Post: TreasureHunter2017