Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many years will you stick around?
01-23-2018, 11:05 PM,
How many years will you stick around?
“You know I'm not thinking about spring break or a Sunday afternoon picnic out looking for the treasure chest. I'm thinking 100 years from now, maybe 1,000 years from now. This is not something that I've taken very lightly.”

How long are you willing to dedicate to this if you don’t find ever anything?
01-23-2018, 11:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-23-2018, 11:16 PM by Becky from WV.)
RE: How many years will you stick around?
@OjoDude - Until I take my dying breath, I will continue in the Chase.
01-23-2018, 11:19 PM,
http://titletothegold.com/short-cut/
01-23-2018, 11:44 PM,
My wife expects me to continue searching forever. Me I will continue until I exhaust the possibilities as I see them. Basically that means until I run out of epiphany’s.
01-24-2018, 04:54 PM,
(01-23-2018, 11:05 PM)OjoDude Wrote: “You know I'm not thinking about spring break or a Sunday afternoon picnic out looking for the treasure chest. I'm thinking 100 years from now, maybe 1,000 years from now. This is not something that I've taken very lightly.”

How long are you willing to dedicate to this if you don’t find ever anything?

I've been on 15 trips to Montana over five years. Usually one in the spring, one in the summer, and one in the fall of each year. It was definitely worth seeing Paradise Valley and Gallatin Valley and Forest in all those seasons. I never went in winter, of course. I'm so familiar with those places now that I can write a book about them.

But the fun is waning for me and my friends are even less excited to go again. I keep saying only one more summer, and so I'll say it again. Next summer should be my last one.
01-24-2018, 05:32 PM,
For me it is one more trip. If I don’t find it I will share my entire solve.
Every trip I went on before I had one clue, one answer. I now see the folly in that thinking.
I have multiple answers for most of the clues, enabling some flexibility.
01-24-2018, 07:07 PM,
I think a lot of searchers may give up after this season. Me included.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stick figure scrapbook numbers Billy bones 6 558 03-16-2019, 04:17 AM
Last Post: thrilledtochase
  New contest - drawing stick-men? decall 21 8,920 08-11-2018, 05:33 AM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr