Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
when fenn said
01-30-2018, 09:16 AM,
when fenn said
im not going to put an X on the map for you,do you think it was a hint
*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
01-30-2018, 09:40 AM,
RE: when fenn said
(01-30-2018, 09:21 AM)realistrealist Wrote:
(01-30-2018, 09:16 AM)pidmt Wrote: im not going to put an X on the map for you,do you think it was a hint

The more I think, yes. An allusion to it not being on the map, but at the physical location as part of the blaze. Combined with statement about French soldier's grave (IIRC) and there you have it. If it's where I think it is, shi.... missed it by that much - but no doubt someone else had done the same long before us.

i like the pics,thanks and your answer to the post
*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
01-30-2018, 11:02 AM,
Fenn's not going to put an X on the map for us because we must put the X on the map ourselves as we solve the last clues. That's why he talked about intersections in our lives. And he also said, "The treasure is out there waiting for the person who can make all the lines cross in the right spot." There is not only the intersection of two lines but of many different lines at the end.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.
01-30-2018, 02:56 PM,
Maybe there's an X in spirit.