Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U
01-29-2014, 06:13 PM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U
Frustration- People who want to know what you know but your not suppose to tell them in front of someone.

Astonishment- Being alive because of a rape.

Hate- For how he blinds you.

Scared- For failing to help save you.

Love- All.

This is some of whats inside me. I am a hypocrite to 12 here because of my addictions (I have a couple) and I consider these my sins, that I am hypocritical to. I'm no different than anyone else regarding my sins, we all have them. The only difference is "forgiveness"~ I'm forgiven, but not fully in His/They're fellowship. I know by those who know this, they take lightly what I say, I make my words with no weight to them, so to speak and I'm very sorry for that. For my heart is bigger than my sins.

2 C My Joy 4 U C N U

Want to know what this means? It is referring to a double Omega. It gives information. It tells where 2 things are located. Yes 2, not 1.

1 item it tells is the hidden Chest and the other is the hidden Clay Jar I've mentioned in the past (and you remember the 2 items in the Jar, don't you?).

The picture tells where both are. The pic is a riddle, that you manipulate it to understand it.

Funny isn't it? 2 different entities with 2 different items, hidden in the same info.

I know where both are and I'll like to make you an offer. Lets trade and give me till after my Birthday and I'll tell you everything you need to know).

Seems more than fair considering what your asking for.

What say you?

[Image: rm3ws-TurtleDoveLock.jpg]
01-29-2014, 06:34 PM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U
Found those 2 Omegas, you where saying?

[Image: 16a1idt.jpg]
01-29-2014, 06:40 PM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Rick Nowak on January 29, 2014, 6:34 pm</b>

Found those 2 Omegas, you where saying?

[Image: 16a1idt.jpg]
</div>

The Omegas aren't just symbols so to speak. They tell 2 different stories, just like they give 2 different locations to 2 different things. All from 1 source.

Do you know what the fox and owl sees?

01-29-2014, 06:42 PM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U
the fox and the owl are mechanical, they need to be wound up
01-29-2014, 07:02 PM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U
You want proof I know where your chest is?

Everyone know whats on the new $100 Dollar Bill? A "Feather".

Remember me telling you how it lead to a email address before? The email address was 1875bees@fensgoldfeather.com

My point?

Mr Brown was several Characters. In the end of the hunt he is a Bear. He is made out of a blaze, that looks burnt in the landscape And on his foot is a gold feather. At the edge of the feather is a opening. There you will find the chest under a pile of rocks.

~in New Mexico in the Rocky Mountains above 5000 ft.
01-29-2014, 07:13 PM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U
When I spoke of bracelets and email address... those are flags for the creator of the hunt to know how far along you are. There are several flags/circumstances that do this for him/f.

That email address is actually a sentence. I ate 75 bees at fens gold feather.com. This sentence is a riddle within itself and needs manipulate to produce its answers. The one I'm showing you is a unfinished version. I've not shown the complete one.

It's in the gold feather under a pile of rocks.
01-29-2014, 07:18 PM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U
you use the word 'proof'

i dont think it means what you think it means
01-29-2014, 07:20 PM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U

<b>Quote from Chris Yates on January 29, 2014, 7:18 pm</b>

you use the word 'proof'

i dont think it means what you think it means
</div>

The 12 know <i>exactly </i>what it means.
01-29-2014, 07:32 PM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U

<b>Quote from clinger on January 29, 2014, 7:26 pm</b>

Chris.. LMAO.

Google.... I'm afraid I'm going to have to gloss over pretty much everything you write. You're either way too crazy for me to follow, or I'm way to stupid. Either way. I'm out. Smile
</div>

Whats important is the chest you carry inside you. The one that contains your Heart and Soul. You may carry it, but it belongs to another.

Who holds your key?
01-29-2014, 10:51 PM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U
Oh boy.